Tyson Lautenschlager (1658)

Jrod (1643)

Share | 

The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyson Lautenschlager

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 3   Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:36 pm

NeroTrinity wrote:
NASCAR needs to do something about their NNS program... If need be why don't they take after IRL and FIA? You don't see F1 Drivers go to the GP2 Series! And you damn sure don't see IZOD Indy Car Drivers go back to the Firestone Indy Lights!

OK

#1: If we didn't have the Cup drivers there would only be about 30 drivers in a race with 5 or 6 of them S&Ping. And there would only be about 15-20 people finishing each race

#2: It gets potential cup drivers prepare for what they need to learn for the next year (why do you think Indy Lights drivers suck when they come into the IZOD Indycar Series?)

#3: Indycar and NASCAR are completely different that's why the cup drivers can do that.
Back to top Go down
Nick399
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 3   Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:12 pm

This cup race isn't bad at all. Very Happy

"'cuz you dyin' if you don't live..."
Back to top Go down
http://awnmotorsports.forumandco.com
Its Webzic
NRPA Owner, Admin
NRPA Owner, Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 3   Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:34 pm

NRPA Race 6 and Saskatchewan Speedway getting rendered right now, should be uploaded to YouTube around 7pm. Very Happy

OH YEAH, TONY STEWART'S IN DA LEAD! Banana Banana Llama

EDIT: new sig, you like? Cool

Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/NRPARacing
Alta
Series Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 3   Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:21 pm

Tyson Lautenschlager wrote:
NeroTrinity wrote:
NASCAR needs to do something about their NNS program... If need be why don't they take after IRL and FIA? You don't see F1 Drivers go to the GP2 Series! And you damn sure don't see IZOD Indy Car Drivers go back to the Firestone Indy Lights!

OK

#1: If we didn't have the Cup drivers there would only be about 30 drivers in a race with 5 or 6 of them S&Ping. And there would only be about 15-20 people finishing each race

#2: It gets potential cup drivers prepare for what they need to learn for the next year (why do you think Indy Lights drivers suck when they come into the IZOD Indycar Series?)

#3: Indycar and NASCAR are completely different that's why the cup drivers can do that.

1: It be a much better race since the nationwide boys are usually the one's actually racing hard

2: The 2011 rookie class is non-existent and it because of the cuppies in Nationwide
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 3   Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:22 pm

Alta wrote:
NeroTrinity wrote:

OK

1: It be a much better race since the nationwide boys are usually the one's actually racing hard

2: The 2011 rookie class is non-existent and it because of the cuppies in Nationwide

There will be no rookie of the year in 2011, sadly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 3   Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:43 pm

I would rather see 15-20 guys racing hard for the win over 5 cup guys dominate. The Busch series used to be about going up to cup, not practicing for tomorrow's race. I remember back in I think '06 there was 6 guys going for ROTY, this years it's between Kevin Conway and...Kevin Conway. I can imagine a rookie class with Trevor Bayne, Justin Allgaier, Josh Wise, Colin Braun, Ricky Stenhouse Jr., and Parker Kligerman, but I don't think any more than 1 will be moving up, if any.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 3   Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:45 pm

Just to be clear my avatar is not the playboy bunny it is the logo for my favorite band Watership Down
Back to top Go down
Weatherman
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 3   Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:02 pm

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/ctd/1977265131.html LOL! Most interesting damage to a car ever.
Back to top Go down
bungaree
Racing Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 3   Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:21 am

I try to watch Nationwide, but can't because of the drivers in it.
Back to top Go down
Nick399
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 3   Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:57 am

Weatherman wrote:
http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/ctd/1977265131.html LOL! Most interesting damage to a car ever.

It's a Honda. Laughing

Back to top Go down
Its Webzic
NRPA Owner, Admin
NRPA Owner, Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 3   Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:06 am

bohba13 just told me or well, 14 hours ago on youtube told me he got banned, really guys, you ban him just because of spelling?? and I thought he was on thin ice, he didnt do anything after he bumped those 2 post. And someone did it without changing the color.

Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/NRPARacing
Tyson Lautenschlager

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 3   Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:15 am

Eric Webler #15 wrote:
bohba13 just told me or well, 14 hours ago on youtube told me he got banned, really guys, you ban him just because of spelling?? and I thought he was on thin ice, he didnt do anything after he bumped those 2 post. And someone did it without changing the color.

Obviously I didn't ban him but he isn't mature enough yet.
Back to top Go down
moppenheimer
#GlossumSUX

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 3   Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:30 pm

I didnt ban him, but....He was warned several times, ignored warnings and talked back when asked to make an effort.

Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 3   Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:51 pm

Mertz banned him, of course. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
Tyson Lautenschlager

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 3   Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:09 pm

Nick39 wrote:

Honestly, he wasn't mature enough for this and when you can't understand a thing someone posts, what is the point of posting?
Back to top Go down
Nick399
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 3   Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:17 pm

Nick39 wrote:

Honestly, he wasn't mature enough for this and when you can't understand a thing someone posts, what is the point of posting?

He said a billion times that he had asbergers and had a rough time spelling.

I don't think he was mature enough but still, I sent him a PM saying to fix up his grammar, or else he'd be banned, then an hour later Mertz banned him.

Back to top Go down
Tyson Lautenschlager

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 3   Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:20 pm

Nick39 wrote:
Nick39 wrote:

I don't think he was mature enough but still, I sent him a PM saying to fix up his grammar, or else he'd be banned, then an hour later Mertz banned him.

How about this. If you, Josh, Jrod, Jake, Vinny, Trey or Moppy want to ban somebody, talk about it first and if you all agree with it, then go for it unless it is a situation that someone is just posting avoidable spam and they need to be banned right then.
Back to top Go down
Nick399
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 3   Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:21 pm

WE all do do that. Except for Mr Mertz, who thinks he can just do whatever the hell he wants.

Back to top Go down
Tyson Lautenschlager

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 3   Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:22 pm

Nick39 wrote:
WE all do do that. Except for Mr Mertz, who thinks he can just do whatever the hell he wants.

I am going to assume you have talked to him about this too.
Back to top Go down
VincentGiac426
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 3   Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:23 pm

Nick39 wrote:

It's spelled Asperger's, BTW.

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 3   Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:30 pm

I am officially 14! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nick399
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 3   Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:40 pm

Happy Birthday. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Tyson Lautenschlager

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 3   Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:52 pm

Nick39 wrote:
Happy Birthday. Very Happy

Thanks Nick! Congratz on your 2800th post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 3   Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:55 pm

Happay Birthday Tys0n! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jrod
World Racing Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 3   Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:57 pm

Happy Birthday Mr. Lautenschlager. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/Jrodsly
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 3   

Back to top Go down

The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 3
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next