AARO FaceSpace Thread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AARO FaceSpace Thread   Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:17 am

@TyWarnerAARO: Sources confirm that Guy Beugnet (@Beugnet30) has been released from his contract for 2019 and is now a free agent. Holliday Inc. tried shopping him around, but failed to get any returns that they felt were reasonable. It appears that there is MRT interest in the young Quebecois driver.

(OOC: This news also happens to break on what is his 22nd birthday. Ouch.)

@TyWarnerAARO: @RevolverMtrspts has announced that the 38 car Chase Smith drove this season will be renumbered to 34; Sauer Enterprises was granted permission to the number with Maxime Dumas for this upcoming season. Quikrete adorns the hood with Malik Glover going for RotY.

@TyWarnerAARO: The team does not know if √Čtienne Pancel will be back or not; both camps have not been talking at the current moment. Nielsen likely joins Egiziano in MRT while a veteran takes over their ANS car.

NathanSmith83
Racing Legend

PostSubject: Re: AARO FaceSpace Thread   Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:20 pm

@SceneZombie: More like Dickhole Assanelli amirite? He is gonna be banned if what appears to have happened is anything close to the truth, right?

Send help nudes
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AARO FaceSpace Thread   Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:16 am

@40WillMazzone: @SceneZombie Yeah man. Used to have respect for him and ik it was a tough year for him but its wrong to take it out like that

@ElectricWolf87: Despicable news to hear. That is not something this garage and community tolerates and I hope he can be rehabilitated. This goes way deeper than motorsport and it's a travesty that these kinds of people walk amongst us.

@juvenile65: dat aint the kind of stuff we need in our sport but nothin got confirmed yet so imma wait and see if its just smoke she blowin up our asses or if its real

@RobertCorrellAARO: Been getting quite a bit of flack for the way I had pieced that story together, but I simply worked with the details myself and my team were given. It is a very sad situation that I hope is resolved as quickly as possible.

If anyone is facing abuse or feels trapped in an abusive situation, the National Domestic Hotline can be reached at (800) 799-7233 at any time of day.

@RobertCorrell: In other news, Jalen Scransen seems to be looking more towards the still four-car operation of @ACSRacingofficial as they had sent him an offer a couple of weeks ago. Hearing it is around the $8M range, and that would be huge for him if so. With injuries he was not expected to get an offer above seven mil. #AAROSillySeason

@RobertCorrellAARO: @RevolverMtrspts has inquired for the services of √Čtienne Pancel, David Jugar, Kyle Korbett and Derek Lanigan to drive in the ANS for them. No word of how far talks have extended with any of them, but sources indicate that Pancel still does not have a desire to return unless other shoes drop.

@RobertCorrellAARO: Southern Pride Motorsports has been in contact with @TexasTwister3 about driving their second car. Bell just signed a deal with Walmart to sponsor him wherever he goes in 2019 citing that their charity work was a large reason why he wants to represent them on the racetrack.

Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AARO FaceSpace Thread   Yesterday at 2:13 am

@TyWarnerAARO: Had apparently been a done deal behind the scenes for a while, but it is confirmed that Jacob Smith will return to the #62 Dodge for Powell Racing next season in the #AMRT.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AARO FaceSpace Thread   

Back to top Go down

AARO FaceSpace Thread
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14