Its Webzic (3205)

Tanrar (2917)

VincentGiac426 (2364)

VerizonGuy12 (1985)

kensethfan (1905)

Tyson Lautenschlager (1658)

Jrod (1642)

Share | 

2018 AERS Race 17 - Boston (Red Lobster 200)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: 2018 AERS Race 17 - Boston (Red Lobster 200)   Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:44 pm

Results
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: 2018 AERS Race 17 - Boston (Red Lobster 200)   Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:39 am

Added post race.

"'cuz you dyin' if you don't live..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GbSxNyWbdc
Back to top Go down
http://awnmotorsports.forumandco.com
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 2018 AERS Race 17 - Boston (Red Lobster 200)   Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:31 pm

Juveno falls short of first career win

Despite a valiant challenge to Tyler Deefer and facing pressure from Kody Lachner in the closing stages of the Red Lobster 200, Barry Juveno had to settle for a runner-up finish in his second race with his new team. His night in Seattle was hampered after contact with teammate Mikael Carter that led to a pileup and an 18th-place finish, but he did manage to lead a lap early on. His Boston performance likely continued to turn heads in his direction. Juveno does not have a contract for next season at the moment.

"Great car", Juveno uncharacteristically said to the media surrounding his #9 Amp Energy Dodge Charger with a smile on his face. "Good to be able to run up front n' contend wit da big guns. I feel like I shoulda been doing this a long while ago, but I ain't got da chance to. Makin' engines like they paper meche gon' hurt everybody in the end. Thought I mighta had then damn 20 car, but he just ain't let anyone touch him. I feel a win comin' for us, though."

Juveno passes the injured Bjorn Brewer and Alex Jates in points, moving to the 30th spot with an average finish of 20.6 in the three races since his move to JN Motorsports. He has often been labeled as a troublemaker in the garage who frequently stirs confrontation between himself and his teammates - an enforcer, if you will - and his actions suggest that to be accurate, but perhaps we are seeing a change of heart or mind in the 6'7", 311-lb. 30-year-old (who has visibly made attempts to slim down in the past several months). Scuffles between himself, Deefer and the Silver Green racing team have still occurred (even a war of words between Juveno and former teammate Ross Lowrey!), but it seems that JN's strict attitude of discipline on drivers has been able to tame even one of the wildest characters in the garage area. On or off the track, this is territory that Barry Juveno has never yet been in and it is now or never that he takes advantage of the chances he has.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2018 AERS Race 17 - Boston (Red Lobster 200)   

Back to top Go down

2018 AERS Race 17 - Boston (Red Lobster 200)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The AARO Racing Forum :: American Automobile Racing Organization :: AARO AMP Energy Racing Series (AERS) :: Races-
Jump to: