The AARO Racing Forum

Home of the American Automobile Racing Organization
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Navigation
 Forum Index
 Rules
 Profile
 AARO
 
Latest topics
» 2015 PTRL XM Radio National Series Schedule
Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:11 am by ElectricWolf71

» 2017 Racing Season
Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:10 am by FitzwaterAustralia59

» The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 18
Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:57 pm by vbooy57

» How bad was the "split/fight/whatever it was"
Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:56 pm by vbooy57

» Leckliter to return to AARO?
Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:56 am by DLeck6211

» 2015 PTRL XM Radio National Series Race 12: Music City (Fender 150)
Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:56 am by PCOPirate81

» Reality check...
Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:12 pm by ElectricWolf71

» 2017 Paint List
Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:55 pm by vbooy57

» The Music Thread
Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:53 pm by ElectricWolf71

» 2015 PTRL XM Radio National Series Main Thread/Info
Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:37 pm by ElectricWolf71

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 69 on Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:25 pm
Statistics
We have 109 registered users
The newest registered user is nolan56

Our users have posted a total of 45590 messages in 2717 subjects
Top posters
Nick399 (7428)
 
ElectricWolf71 (3929)
 
DLeck6211 (3612)
 
Its Webzic (3205)
 
Tanrar (2917)
 
VincentGiac426 (2365)
 
VerizonGuy12 (1943)
 
kensethfan (1904)
 
Tyson Lautenschlager (1658)
 
Jrod (1643)
 

Share | 
 

 The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 18

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Nick399
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin
avatar

Posts : 7428
Join date : 2009-05-16
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 18   Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:56 pm

Ah oh well.

_________________
Administrator and Founder of the AARO and its wonderful forum

"'cuz you dyin' if you don't live..."
Back to top Go down
http://awnmotorsports.forumandco.com
Nick399
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin
avatar

Posts : 7428
Join date : 2009-05-16
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 18   Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:22 pm

Part 2 of the All Star could be up tommorow!

_________________
Administrator and Founder of the AARO and its wonderful forum

"'cuz you dyin' if you don't live..."
Back to top Go down
http://awnmotorsports.forumandco.com
Nick399
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin
avatar

Posts : 7428
Join date : 2009-05-16
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 18   Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:04 pm

Hate when guys who have made less than 5 starts luck into wins bc equipment. Mad

_________________
Administrator and Founder of the AARO and its wonderful forum

"'cuz you dyin' if you don't live..."


Last edited by Nick399 on Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://awnmotorsports.forumandco.com
NickSant15
Series Veteran
avatar

Posts : 142
Join date : 2015-06-08
Age : 17
Location : Port Charlotte, FL

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 18   Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:07 pm

Nick399 wrote:
Hate when guys who have made less than 5 starts luck into wins bc equipment. Mad

I agree with you.
Back to top Go down
Nick399
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin
avatar

Posts : 7428
Join date : 2009-05-16
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 18   Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:52 pm

Quote :
Five teams, including those of drivers Denny Hamlin (No. 11 Joe Gibbs Racing), Clint Bowyer (No. 15 Michael Waltrip Racing) and Paul Menard (No. 27 Richard Childress Racing), received written warnings from NASCAR for an excessive number of trips through the inspection line at New Hampshire Motor Speedway this past weekend.

Such written warnings are handed down for failure to pass either pre-qualifying or pre-race inspection twice during an event and thus requiring a third trip through the inspection line.


Would have NEVER expected a JGR or an MWR car on here! Never!

_________________
Administrator and Founder of the AARO and its wonderful forum

"'cuz you dyin' if you don't live..."
Back to top Go down
http://awnmotorsports.forumandco.com
NickSant15
Series Veteran
avatar

Posts : 142
Join date : 2015-06-08
Age : 17
Location : Port Charlotte, FL

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 18   Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:12 pm

Your profile picture is exactly how I feel about JGR and MWR.

Also I heard that FRR might be changing to Toyota next year. No
Back to top Go down
ElectricWolf71
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3929
Join date : 2010-09-02
Age : 20
Location : Somewhere

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 18   Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:14 pm

NickSant15 wrote:
Your profile picture is exactly how I feel about JGR and MWR.

Also I heard that FRR might be changing to Toyota next year. No

If they coukd stick to how they are now, that would be great.

_________________
Owner of the Palm Tree Racing League.
Music, motorsports, hockey and some good friends. What more could a guy want?
Resident Landon Cassill fan.
Back to top Go down
NathanSmith83
Series Legend
avatar

Posts : 171
Join date : 2014-12-31
Location : Totally not in that tree outside your window.

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 18   Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:26 pm

It's my 17th birthday


Yay

_________________
"Don't let me down...
If I can't have you,
I will never be found.

It's sure to kill me,
If you leave me..."


Send help nudes
Back to top Go down
NickSant15
Series Veteran
avatar

Posts : 142
Join date : 2015-06-08
Age : 17
Location : Port Charlotte, FL

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 18   Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:30 pm

Bday
Back to top Go down
Nick399
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin
avatar

Posts : 7428
Join date : 2009-05-16
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 18   Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:56 pm

TheRealNathNath wrote:
It's my 17th birthday


Yay

Shut up nobody cares.

Spoiler:
 

_________________
Administrator and Founder of the AARO and its wonderful forum

"'cuz you dyin' if you don't live..."
Back to top Go down
http://awnmotorsports.forumandco.com
vbooy57
Racing Legend
avatar

Posts : 407
Join date : 2012-10-22
Age : 21
Location : Pittsburgh/State College

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 18   Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:30 pm

ElectricWolf71 wrote:
NickSant15 wrote:
Your profile picture is exactly how I feel about JGR and MWR.

Also I heard that FRR might be changing to Toyota next year. No

If they coukd stick to how they are now, that would be great.
If Chevy wants to retain FRR, they should probably give them funding. They're currently being run into the ground because it's pretty expensive to stay competitive especially when your manufacturer leaves you high and dry.

Happy birthday Rick Nate!

_________________
Recent Shows:
Oldfears, Lakota De Kai, Save us from the Archon, New Vegas, Killing Thing (6/24/13)
Alesana, The Color Morale, Upon This Drawing, Lions Lions, Megosh (6/26/13)
Warped Tour: Crown the Empire, Blessthefall, I See Stars, August Burns Red, Bring Me the Horizon, Hands Like Houses, Chiodos, Forever Came Calling, We Came as Romans, Woe, is Me, No Bragging Rights, Stick to Your Guns (7/17/13)

Upcoming Shows:
Our Last Night, Lions Lions, Famous Last Words, SycAmour, Red Hands (8/13/13)
Shinedown, Papa Roach, Skillet, In This Moment, We As Human (8/20/13)
Katatonia, Cult of Luna, Intronaut, Tesseract (9/26/13)
Between the Buried and Me, The Faceless, The Contortionist, The Safety Fire (10/21/13)
Back to top Go down
Nick399
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin
avatar

Posts : 7428
Join date : 2009-05-16
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 18   Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:38 pm

vbooy57 wrote:
ElectricWolf71 wrote:
NickSant15 wrote:
Your profile picture is exactly how I feel about JGR and MWR.

Also I heard that FRR might be changing to Toyota next year. No

If they coukd stick to how they are now, that would be great.
If Chevy wants to retain FRR, they should probably give them funding. They're currently being run into the ground because it's pretty expensive to stay competitive especially when your manufacturer leaves you high and dry.

Happy birthday Rick Nate!

Doubt Chevy really cares, they have the best teams in the sport and have for the past 10+ years anyway.

_________________
Administrator and Founder of the AARO and its wonderful forum

"'cuz you dyin' if you don't live..."
Back to top Go down
http://awnmotorsports.forumandco.com
VerizonGuy12
World Racing Legend
avatar

Posts : 1943
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 18   Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:13 pm

Bday
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/Michael29Shell
ElectricWolf71
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3929
Join date : 2010-09-02
Age : 20
Location : Somewhere

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 18   Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:53 pm

NickSant15 wrote:
Bday

This. Even though sometimes you make me want to rip my hair out and/or break things, you are fucking awesome. Enjoy this!

_________________
Owner of the Palm Tree Racing League.
Music, motorsports, hockey and some good friends. What more could a guy want?
Resident Landon Cassill fan.
Back to top Go down
NickSant15
Series Veteran
avatar

Posts : 142
Join date : 2015-06-08
Age : 17
Location : Port Charlotte, FL

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 18   Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:59 pm

ElectricWolf71 wrote:
NickSant15 wrote:
Bday

This. Even though sometimes you make me want to rip my hair out and/or break things, you are fucking awesome. Enjoy this!

Thanks.

I'm also on vacation near Tampa and I have enjoy every minute of it.
Back to top Go down
ElectricWolf71
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3929
Join date : 2010-09-02
Age : 20
Location : Somewhere

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 18   Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:28 am

NickSant15 wrote:
ElectricWolf71 wrote:
NickSant15 wrote:
Bday

This. Even though sometimes you make me want to rip my hair out and/or break things, you are fucking awesome. Enjoy this!

Thanks.

I'm also on vacation near Tampa and I have enjoy every minute of it.

Oh, I meant that towards Nate. Laughing You're fine, Nick.

_________________
Owner of the Palm Tree Racing League.
Music, motorsports, hockey and some good friends. What more could a guy want?
Resident Landon Cassill fan.
Back to top Go down
NickSant15
Series Veteran
avatar

Posts : 142
Join date : 2015-06-08
Age : 17
Location : Port Charlotte, FL

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 18   Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:58 am

ElectricWolf71 wrote:
NickSant15 wrote:
ElectricWolf71 wrote:
NickSant15 wrote:
Bday

This. Even though sometimes you make me want to rip my hair out and/or break things, you are fucking awesome. Enjoy this!

Thanks.

I'm also on vacation near Tampa and I have enjoy every minute of it.

Oh, I meant that towards Nate. Laughing You're fine, Nick.

Well then. Brick Wall
Back to top Go down
Nick399
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin
avatar

Posts : 7428
Join date : 2009-05-16
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 18   Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:39 pm

Derrick Cope can lick my shitter, ruined the XFinity race.

/mad

_________________
Administrator and Founder of the AARO and its wonderful forum

"'cuz you dyin' if you don't live..."
Back to top Go down
http://awnmotorsports.forumandco.com
NickSant15
Series Veteran
avatar

Posts : 142
Join date : 2015-06-08
Age : 17
Location : Port Charlotte, FL

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 18   Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:49 pm

OMFG Kyle Busch wins again. Mad
Back to top Go down
Nick399
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin
avatar

Posts : 7428
Join date : 2009-05-16
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 18   Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:00 pm

NickSant15 wrote:
OMFG Kyle Busch wins again. Mad

Ugh that ruined my day...how was the race?

_________________
Administrator and Founder of the AARO and its wonderful forum

"'cuz you dyin' if you don't live..."
Back to top Go down
http://awnmotorsports.forumandco.com
NickSant15
Series Veteran
avatar

Posts : 142
Join date : 2015-06-08
Age : 17
Location : Port Charlotte, FL

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 18   Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:04 pm

Nick399 wrote:
NickSant15 wrote:
OMFG Kyle Busch wins again. Mad

Ugh that ruined my day...how was the race?

Very boring. SleepSleep
Back to top Go down
Nick399
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin
avatar

Posts : 7428
Join date : 2009-05-16
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 18   Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:20 am

Part 3 is almost complete!

_________________
Administrator and Founder of the AARO and its wonderful forum

"'cuz you dyin' if you don't live..."
Back to top Go down
http://awnmotorsports.forumandco.com
Nick399
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin
avatar

Posts : 7428
Join date : 2009-05-16
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 18   Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:33 am

Welp, things change in a hurry.

_________________
Administrator and Founder of the AARO and its wonderful forum

"'cuz you dyin' if you don't live..."
Back to top Go down
http://awnmotorsports.forumandco.com
DLeck6211
World Racing Legend


Posts : 3612
Join date : 2010-03-01
Age : 28
Location : Burger King

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 18   Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:27 am

because I'm bored I got a story for you.

A story from my years in Sim Racing.
North Wilkesboro in the old GOMA Dash series
Dash race was going well
Halfway though still no caution
"Inside" my spotter says for the fiftieth time
Suddenly my car spins
Now I would be worried that a caution might come out and fuck me
Amazingly it doesn't
Moderate damage also saved me
Enter pits because tires are dead
In the pits, get shit done, then leave
Suddenly I get a speeding penalty, I serve it
Just then, I merge too early
ohmygodareyoukiddingme.jpg
Hop back in the pits to serve it
Now I'm good
Car spins out of the pits then hits wall
Entire back end is ruined
Now I get ARCA Braked by somebody
All I tell him is "Read the first letter of each sentence"
Back to top Go down
ElectricWolf71
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3929
Join date : 2010-09-02
Age : 20
Location : Somewhere

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 18   Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:41 am

DLeck6211 wrote:
because I'm bored I got a story for you.

A story from my years in Sim Racing.
North Wilkesboro in the old GOMA Dash series
Dash race was going well
Halfway though still no caution
"Inside" my spotter says for the fiftieth time
Suddenly my car spins
Now I would be worried that a caution might come out and fuck me
Amazingly it doesn't
Moderate damage also saved me
Enter pits because tires are dead
In the pits, get shit done, then leave
Suddenly I get a speeding penalty, I serve it
Just then, I merge too early
ohmygodareyoukiddingme.jpg
Hop back in the pits to serve it
Now I'm good
Car spins out of the pits then hits wall
Entire back end is ruined
Now I get ARCA Braked by somebody
All I tell him is "Read the first letter of each sentence"


_________________
Owner of the Palm Tree Racing League.
Music, motorsports, hockey and some good friends. What more could a guy want?
Resident Landon Cassill fan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 18   

Back to top Go down
 
The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 18
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
 Similar topics
-
» WWE Raw discussion thread - LIVE (Will contain spoilers!)
» Random Discussion Thread
» 2012/13 Premier League discussion thread Part 6
» Ongoing NFL discussion thread part 2
» EA NHL 2011 Discussion thread

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The AARO Racing Forum :: Welcome To The AARO Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: