Tyson Lautenschlager (1658)

Jrod (1643)

Share | 

Legge Motorsports To Close It's AERS Operations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Will Legge
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Legge Motorsports To Close It's AERS Operations   Sun May 17, 2015 11:40 pm

With lackluster performances in the AERS, Will Legge has announced that it will shut down all AERS operations after this current season and focus on developing it's lower tier operations. Emma Trout will also be leaving her cousins team, wanting to continue full time in the AERS rather than moving back down to AAPT. Sarah Woods have not made a statement as of yet. Woods still running full time in AAPT has the option of continuing her stay in the 2nd tier series or, like her soon to be former teammate in AERS, Trout, try and find a full time ride in AERS
Back to top Go down
PCOPirate81
Series Champion

PostSubject: Re: Legge Motorsports To Close It's AERS Operations   Mon May 18, 2015 9:48 pm

Will Legge wrote:
With lackluster performances in the AERS, Will Legge has announced that it will shut down all AERS operations after this current season and focus on developing it's lower tier operations. Emma Trout will also be leaving her cousins team, wanting to continue full time in the AERS rather than moving back down to AAPT. Sarah Woods have not made a statement as of yet. Woods still running full time in AAPT has the option of continuing her stay in the 2nd tier series or, like her soon to be former teammate in AERS, Trout, try and find a full time ride in AERS

I understand and respect your decision will
Back to top Go down
Will Legge
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Legge Motorsports To Close It's AERS Operations   Sun May 24, 2015 11:30 pm

Legge Motorsports signs all new sponsers for 2016

With the departure of Godaddy.com at the end of the year, Legge has had no problem finding new sponsors for the 2016 season. The new primary sponsor for the #15 car for Ovota Motorsports will be Jim Beam. Jim Beam will also sponsor the #51 car for Sarah Woods in AAPT, along with new sponsors National Guard and Cabela's sponsoring the #5 of Nate Woods, and the #8 of Tanner Smith respectively. On the truck side, National Guard will also sponsor the #33 of Nate Woods and Jim Beam will sponsor the #99 of Daniel Voyles.

"I am very excited for our new partnerships next year and are looking forward to see how we run. It's been hard lately knowing that Godaddy.com would be leaving us, they've been with me since I started in what was then the AYG in 2010 but I'm confident in our future as both a race team and my own personal future" - Will Legge, May 24th Press conference at OMS HQ

Will Legge is expected to open two ALNT teams but have yet to announce drivers, numbers, or sponsors
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legge Motorsports To Close It's AERS Operations   

Back to top Go down

Legge Motorsports To Close It's AERS Operations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The AARO Racing Forum :: American Automobile Racing Organization :: General AWN Motorsports News-
Jump to: