Jrod (1642)

Share | 

Jacob Craigo New Thread.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jacobc62
Fan

PostSubject: Jacob Craigo New Thread.   Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:11 pm

Various news posts for me in the NNRCS season, of which I am a rookie in.

PHOENIX, AZ: Jacob Craigo, driver of the #62 Coke Zero Chevy Impala, is getting a new look and an updated car after the results of the NNRacing.com 200 at Daytona. In beginning news, Jacob will start driving a Dodge Charger in the NNRacing Cup Series. Also, Subway has come on board as another sponsor for the rookie driver.

In the press conference held at Craigo-Mullen Racing, the parent team for Craigo Motorsports, Jacob stated "It's an honor to have another sponsor come on board for my Craigo Motorsports car. Although Chevy has been backing me in various series in previous years, such as Hendrick [Motorsports] in the NASCAR [Sprint] Cup series and in the NAVRAR [Verizon] Cup Series... It's a shame that we have to split ways. And so, in a follow through of the [NASCAR] Sprint Cup Series, I shall switch to Dodge for 2013 in the AARO as well."

In the unveiling of his new cars, Jacob's Coke Zero Dodge went from a mostly black car with a grey bubble gradient on the sides to a Coca-Cola Red racing machine. As for his Subway car, It is mostly green with yellow and black as secondary colors.

AARO Racing Press, Arizona Division
Back to top Go down
kensethfan
World Racing Legend

Location : Living in a box under the stairs in the corner of the basement in the house half a block away from Jerry's Bait Shop (You know the place).

PostSubject: Re: Jacob Craigo New Thread.   Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:59 pm

I appreciate you coming here for my league, Jacob, but there's a few things I need to mention. First, the AERS isn't my league, and the AARO isn't my organization. Nick just lets me use the AARO banner for my league, if only to keep it's spirit alive. At the same time, AERS, is defunct, as are most of the leagues here unfortunately.

Second, in this canon, or so to speak, NASCAR is an entirely separate universe, so all in all, it's not really worth mentioning. Also, if you mean to post driver reports, the best place to do that is either to make a new topic in the NNRCS category and post driver reports there, or just do it in the NNRCS race threads.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kensethfanracing.webs.com/
jacobc62
Fan

PostSubject: Re: Jacob Craigo New Thread.   Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:36 pm

I should have looked at where I was posting this before posting it...... -_-

Thanks for letting me know!
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jacob Craigo New Thread.   Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:10 pm

Yeah, this is one of the biggest disappointments for me: seeing new people finally to show up, only for us to tell them that AARO is currently (and possibly permanently) inactive. Welcome to the forum, Jacob. I've heard a little bit about TwoKinds, but I'm not a huge fan of it.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jacob Craigo New Thread.   

Back to top Go down

Jacob Craigo New Thread.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The AARO Racing Forum :: American Automobile Racing Organization :: AARO AMP Energy Racing Series (AERS) :: Prospects-
Jump to: