The AARO Racing Forum

Home of the American Automobile Racing Organization
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Forum Index
 Rules
 Profile
 AARO
 
Latest topics
» AARO FaceSpace Thread
Today at 2:53 pm by Nick399

» 2018 AARO Marathon Regional Tour Season Thread
Today at 2:12 pm by NickSant15

» 2018 AARO Pennzoil Truck Series Season Thread
Today at 1:03 am by VerizonGuy12

» 2018 AARO AAA National Series Season Thread
Today at 1:02 am by VerizonGuy12

» 2018 Paint List
Yesterday at 11:43 pm by Nick399

» 2018 Livonia 250 Pre-Race Thread
Yesterday at 9:26 am by Nick399

» The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 18
Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:28 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2017 AERS Ratings Package
Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:32 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» AERS Contract Chart *FINALIZED 2018 UPDATE*
Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:17 am by VerizonGuy12

» 2018 AERS Schedule
Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:30 am by Nick399

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 69 on Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:25 pm
Statistics
We have 110 registered users
The newest registered user is garry9

Our users have posted a total of 42801 messages in 2684 subjects
Top posters
Nick399 (7474)
 
Jesse Pizzajarvi (3960)
 
DLeck6211 (3613)
 
Its Webzic (3205)
 
Tanrar (2917)
 
VincentGiac426 (2364)
 
VerizonGuy12 (1951)
 
kensethfan (1904)
 
Tyson Lautenschlager (1658)
 
Jrod (1643)
 

Share | 
 

 Only 96 days away...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
VincentGiac426
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2364
Join date : 2009-05-30
Age : 23

PostSubject: Only 96 days away...   Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:11 pm



Put this together just now because I already can't freaking wait for next season. If I make a starting lineup video for the race this will probably be the opening picture.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Chives5150
World Racing Legend
avatar

Posts : 1636
Join date : 2011-07-10
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Only 96 days away...   Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:28 pm

Beautiful stuff! Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/Chives5150?feature=mhee
Alpineopossum
Race Winner


Posts : 62
Join date : 2011-08-17
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Only 96 days away...   Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:54 pm

Beautiful.
You should do one for Indy. And Le Mans. And the Brickyard. And the Rolex 24...
Seriously great work.
Back to top Go down
Jakar545
Racing Legend
avatar

Posts : 284
Join date : 2011-11-25
Location : Quartz Land

PostSubject: Re: Only 96 days away...   Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:32 pm

Beutiful work of art there!
*cries in disbelief*
Where's the tissues?!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dr. Professor Mech
World Racing Legend
avatar

Posts : 1327
Join date : 2010-12-07
Age : 22
Location : In a awesome world. Where money is based on chocolate and pancakes!

PostSubject: Re: Only 96 days away...   Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:24 am

What? No Harvick-Martin photo finish? Razz
Back to top Go down
http://nscraracing.forumotion.com/
VerizonGuy12
World Racing Legend
avatar

Posts : 1951
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Only 96 days away...   Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:26 am

It has it...
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/Michael29Shell
Mr. Dr. Professor Mech
World Racing Legend
avatar

Posts : 1327
Join date : 2010-12-07
Age : 22
Location : In a awesome world. Where money is based on chocolate and pancakes!

PostSubject: Re: Only 96 days away...   Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:09 pm

Just found it...
Back to top Go down
http://nscraracing.forumotion.com/
VincentGiac426
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2364
Join date : 2009-05-30
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Only 96 days away...   Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:55 am

Apologies for the bump, but I put this picture on Daytona Speedway's wall a while back and it currently has 51 likes. I would very much appreciate it if you helped to increase that number.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2481252645983&set=o.25678641019&type=1&theater

_________________
Back to top Go down
Chives5150
World Racing Legend
avatar

Posts : 1636
Join date : 2011-07-10
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Only 96 days away...   Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:27 pm

AmpEnergy426 wrote:
Apologies for the bump, but I put this picture on Daytona Speedway's wall a while back and it currently has 51 likes. I would very much appreciate it if you helped to increase that number.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2481252645983&set=o.25678641019&type=1&theater
No problem, dude. Do you mind if we add you as a friend?
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/Chives5150?feature=mhee
VincentGiac426
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2364
Join date : 2009-05-30
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Only 96 days away...   Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:27 pm

Chives5150 wrote:
AmpEnergy426 wrote:
Apologies for the bump, but I put this picture on Daytona Speedway's wall a while back and it currently has 51 likes. I would very much appreciate it if you helped to increase that number.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2481252645983&set=o.25678641019&type=1&theater
No problem, dude. Do you mind if we add you as a friend?

I'd rather you not add me...I typically don't friend people I don't actually know. Thanks a bunch, though.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Chives5150
World Racing Legend
avatar

Posts : 1636
Join date : 2011-07-10
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Only 96 days away...   Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:04 pm

AmpEnergy426 wrote:
Chives5150 wrote:
AmpEnergy426 wrote:
Apologies for the bump, but I put this picture on Daytona Speedway's wall a while back and it currently has 51 likes. I would very much appreciate it if you helped to increase that number.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2481252645983&set=o.25678641019&type=1&theater
No problem, dude. Do you mind if we add you as a friend?

I'd rather you not add me...I typically don't friend people I don't actually know. Thanks a bunch, though.
Okay, I understand.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/Chives5150?feature=mhee
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Only 96 days away...   

Back to top Go down
 
Only 96 days away...
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The AARO Racing Forum :: Nascar Racing 2003 Season :: Showroom-
Jump to: