The AARO Racing Forum

Home of the American Automobile Racing Organization
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Navigation
 Forum Index
 Rules
 Profile
 AARO
 
Latest topics
» 2015 PTRL XM Radio National Series Schedule
Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:11 am by ElectricWolf71

» 2017 Racing Season
Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:10 am by FitzwaterAustralia59

» The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 18
Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:57 pm by vbooy57

» How bad was the "split/fight/whatever it was"
Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:56 pm by vbooy57

» Leckliter to return to AARO?
Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:56 am by DLeck6211

» 2015 PTRL XM Radio National Series Race 12: Music City (Fender 150)
Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:56 am by PCOPirate81

» Reality check...
Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:12 pm by ElectricWolf71

» 2017 Paint List
Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:55 pm by vbooy57

» The Music Thread
Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:53 pm by ElectricWolf71

» 2015 PTRL XM Radio National Series Main Thread/Info
Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:37 pm by ElectricWolf71

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 69 on Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:25 pm
Statistics
We have 109 registered users
The newest registered user is nolan56

Our users have posted a total of 45590 messages in 2717 subjects
Top posters
Nick399 (7428)
 
ElectricWolf71 (3929)
 
DLeck6211 (3612)
 
Its Webzic (3205)
 
Tanrar (2917)
 
VincentGiac426 (2365)
 
VerizonGuy12 (1943)
 
kensethfan (1904)
 
Tyson Lautenschlager (1658)
 
Jrod (1643)
 

Share | 
 

 The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 17

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
kensethfan
World Racing Legend
avatar

Posts : 1904
Join date : 2009-08-25
Age : 19
Location : Living in a box under the stairs in the corner of the basement in the house half a block away from Jerry's Bait Shop (You know the place).

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 17   Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:09 pm

Nick399 wrote:
"Will Kimmel would get some seat time in ARCA cars from 2008-2011, most of those opportunities start-and-parks. Every race car driver hates start-and-parks, but for smaller teams they are almost necessary.

"Simply put, it keeps our owners' points going and gives us a little money back," Will Kimmel said. "

Just sharing.

*goes Super Saiyan*
Back to top Go down
http://www.kensethfanracing.webs.com/
Chives5150
World Racing Legend
avatar

Posts : 1636
Join date : 2011-07-10
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 17   Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:40 pm

lolBears
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/Chives5150?feature=mhee
ElectricWolf71
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3929
Join date : 2010-09-02
Age : 20
Location : Somewhere

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 17   Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:40 pm

I'm fucking done with MLB 2K10 and buying any 2K game for that matter. If your game freezes every time you try to start a new Franchise mode, the only way you can get the Franchise mode to work is to delete everything and start over. I worked for about a year on those rosters and the game constantly freezing takes all of it away. So anyway, I deleted it all, but none of the people who should be in the Living Rosters were on there after I turned the rosters on. Why should 2K keep caring about the old games that some people and longtime 2K fans still play when they can shut down these servers and tend to newer games like 2K12 that any crazy 8-year-old could buy and complain when more of these problems occur? 2K needs to fix their shit because EA is crushing them in a war between which company is better. 2K doesn't emphasize on customization, which alot of people like in baseball, but moreso on the gameplay. EA emphasizes on both and succeeds massively. 2K is no competition fit to challenge them.

_________________
Owner of the Palm Tree Racing League.
Music, motorsports, hockey and some good friends. What more could a guy want?
Resident Landon Cassill fan.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dr. Professor Mech
World Racing Legend
avatar

Posts : 1327
Join date : 2010-12-07
Age : 22
Location : In a awesome world. Where money is based on chocolate and pancakes!

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 17   Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:20 pm

inb4calmdown.
Back to top Go down
http://nscraracing.forumotion.com/
ElectricWolf71
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3929
Join date : 2010-09-02
Age : 20
Location : Somewhere

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 17   Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:21 pm

OK.

_________________
Owner of the Palm Tree Racing League.
Music, motorsports, hockey and some good friends. What more could a guy want?
Resident Landon Cassill fan.
Back to top Go down
DLeck6211
World Racing Legend


Posts : 3612
Join date : 2010-03-01
Age : 28
Location : Burger King

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 17   Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:44 am

Casey Lester wrote:
I'm fucking done with MLB 2K10 and buying any 2K game for that matter. If your game freezes every time you try to start a new Franchise mode, the only way you can get the Franchise mode to work is to delete everything and start over. I worked for about a year on those rosters and the game constantly freezing takes all of it away. So anyway, I deleted it all, but none of the people who should be in the Living Rosters were on there after I turned the rosters on. Why should 2K keep caring about the old games that some people and longtime 2K fans still play when they can shut down these servers and tend to newer games like 2K12 that any crazy 8-year-old could buy and complain when more of these problems occur? 2K needs to fix their shit because EA is crushing them in a war between which company is better. 2K doesn't emphasize on customization, which alot of people like in baseball, but moreso on the gameplay. EA emphasizes on both and succeeds massively. 2K is no competition fit to challenge them.
Back to top Go down
RJLightning68
Series Champion
avatar

Posts : 88
Join date : 2012-06-20
Age : 25
Location : Hillsborough, NC

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 17   Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:26 am

if you have skype, could u guys add my new main account RJBandsma68 to ur contacts?
Back to top Go down
Tanrar
World Racing Legend
avatar

Posts : 2917
Join date : 2010-09-17
Age : 22
Location : A place.

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 17   Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:33 am

I've come to the conclusion I really want to play Sleeping Dogs.
Back to top Go down
Nick399
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin
avatar

Posts : 7428
Join date : 2009-05-16
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 17   Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:29 am

We need to get more AARO cars done.

_________________
Administrator and Founder of the AARO and its wonderful forum

"'cuz you dyin' if you don't live..."
Back to top Go down
http://awnmotorsports.forumandco.com
DLeck6211
World Racing Legend


Posts : 3612
Join date : 2010-03-01
Age : 28
Location : Burger King

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 17   Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:34 am

RandomClassic wrote:
I've come to the conclusion I really want to fuck Sleeping Dogs.
you sick son of a bitch.
Back to top Go down
kensethfan
World Racing Legend
avatar

Posts : 1904
Join date : 2009-08-25
Age : 19
Location : Living in a box under the stairs in the corner of the basement in the house half a block away from Jerry's Bait Shop (You know the place).

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 17   Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:49 pm

Nick399 wrote:
We need to get more AARO cars done.

How about NNRCS ca- *shot*
Back to top Go down
http://www.kensethfanracing.webs.com/
Its Webzic
NRPA Owner, Admin
NRPA Owner, Admin


Posts : 3205
Join date : 2010-03-05
Age : 20
Location : My tub

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 17   Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:28 pm

This is a big NASCAR auction going on in my town right now. I was able to hang out with Sean Corr for about an hour or so. There was a dunk tank and he got in it. He was dunked tons of times. It was awesome.

Currently this is what I've bid on.

Autographed Sean Corr NASCAR Camping World Pit Shirt ($9)
Rear of Matt Kenseth's #17 Win My Fusion Ford ($4)
Rear of Aric Almirola's #43 WIX Filters Ford ($7)
Damaged Quarter Panel of David Gilliland's #38 Taco Bell Ford ($1)
Some other piece of sheet metal from a car that I forgot ($1)

Hopefully I win the Matt Kenseth one because I need money and I'm gonna sell it from a ton more on Ebay.

_________________
Admin of the AARO Forum

Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/NRPARacing
Ben Atkins
Fan
avatar

Posts : 13
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 22
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 17   Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:40 pm

Casey Lester wrote:
I'm fucking done with MLB 2K10 and buying any 2K game for that matter. If your game freezes every time you try to start a new Franchise mode, the only way you can get the Franchise mode to work is to delete everything and start over. I worked for about a year on those rosters and the game constantly freezing takes all of it away. So anyway, I deleted it all, but none of the people who should be in the Living Rosters were on there after I turned the rosters on. Why should 2K keep caring about the old games that some people and longtime 2K fans still play when they can shut down these servers and tend to newer games like 2K12 that any crazy 8-year-old could buy and complain when more of these problems occur? 2K needs to fix their shit because EA is crushing them in a war between which company is better. 2K doesn't emphasize on customization, which alot of people like in baseball, but moreso on the gameplay. EA emphasizes on both and succeeds massively. 2K is no competition fit to challenge them.

Putting "fucking" every second word doesn't make your opinion any stronger, it just makes you look like you're a giant idiot. Quit crying on every forum I see. No wonder no many people argue with you.

Also, nice to see people here think they're more mature than every other community when the forums gone under so many times because of the petulant fighting and crying from people like Casey, and the obvious favoritism from the admins. Honestly, I don't see why Vinny and Tanner put up with half of you people on this site. I respect them so much for putting up with the shit I see on this forum.

Do you honestly want to know why I don't take this forum seriously? Because I can't. The only reason I only come on here to troll is because this forum only gets my attention because of the damn petulance on it.

Rant over, time for the general reaction of this forum:

Ban Him
Back to top Go down
DLeck6211
World Racing Legend


Posts : 3612
Join date : 2010-03-01
Age : 28
Location : Burger King

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 17   Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:41 pm

SteamRacer wrote:
Casey Lester wrote:
I'm fucking done with MLB 2K10 and buying any 2K game for that matter. If your game freezes every time you try to start a new Franchise mode, the only way you can get the Franchise mode to work is to delete everything and start over. I worked for about a year on those rosters and the game constantly freezing takes all of it away. So anyway, I deleted it all, but none of the people who should be in the Living Rosters were on there after I turned the rosters on. Why should 2K keep caring about the old games that some people and longtime 2K fans still play when they can shut down these servers and tend to newer games like 2K12 that any crazy 8-year-old could buy and complain when more of these problems occur? 2K needs to fix their shit because EA is crushing them in a war between which company is better. 2K doesn't emphasize on customization, which alot of people like in baseball, but moreso on the gameplay. EA emphasizes on both and succeeds massively. 2K is no competition fit to challenge them.

Putting "fucking" every second word doesn't make your opinion any stronger, it just makes you look like you're a giant idiot. Quit crying on every forum I see. No wonder no many people argue with you.

Also, nice to see people here think they're more mature than every other community when the forums gone under so many times because of the petulant fighting and crying from people like Casey, and the obvious favoritism from the admins. Honestly, I don't see why Vinny and Tanner put up with half of you people on this site. I respect them so much for putting up with the shit I see on this forum.

Do you honestly want to know why I don't take this forum seriously? Because I can't. The only reason I only come on here to troll is because this forum only gets my attention because of the damn petulance on it.

Rant over, time for the general reaction of this forum:

Ban Him
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
Back to top Go down
Ben Atkins
Fan
avatar

Posts : 13
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 22
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 17   Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:42 pm

DLeck6211 wrote:
SteamRacer wrote:
Casey Lester wrote:
I'm fucking done with MLB 2K10 and buying any 2K game for that matter. If your game freezes every time you try to start a new Franchise mode, the only way you can get the Franchise mode to work is to delete everything and start over. I worked for about a year on those rosters and the game constantly freezing takes all of it away. So anyway, I deleted it all, but none of the people who should be in the Living Rosters were on there after I turned the rosters on. Why should 2K keep caring about the old games that some people and longtime 2K fans still play when they can shut down these servers and tend to newer games like 2K12 that any crazy 8-year-old could buy and complain when more of these problems occur? 2K needs to fix their shit because EA is crushing them in a war between which company is better. 2K doesn't emphasize on customization, which alot of people like in baseball, but moreso on the gameplay. EA emphasizes on both and succeeds massively. 2K is no competition fit to challenge them.

Putting "fucking" every second word doesn't make your opinion any stronger, it just makes you look like you're a giant idiot. Quit crying on every forum I see. No wonder no many people argue with you.

Also, nice to see people here think they're more mature than every other community when the forums gone under so many times because of the petulant fighting and crying from people like Casey, and the obvious favoritism from the admins. Honestly, I don't see why Vinny and Tanner put up with half of you people on this site. I respect them so much for putting up with the shit I see on this forum.

Do you honestly want to know why I don't take this forum seriously? Because I can't. The only reason I only come on here to troll is because this forum only gets my attention because of the damn petulance on it.

Rant over, time for the general reaction of this forum:

Ban Him
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

4chan. I love you Dan.
Back to top Go down
DLeck6211
World Racing Legend


Posts : 3612
Join date : 2010-03-01
Age : 28
Location : Burger King

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 17   Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:43 pm

SteamRacer wrote:
DLeck6211 wrote:
SteamRacer wrote:
Casey Lester wrote:
I'm fucking done with MLB 2K10 and buying any 2K game for that matter. If your game freezes every time you try to start a new Franchise mode, the only way you can get the Franchise mode to work is to delete everything and start over. I worked for about a year on those rosters and the game constantly freezing takes all of it away. So anyway, I deleted it all, but none of the people who should be in the Living Rosters were on there after I turned the rosters on. Why should 2K keep caring about the old games that some people and longtime 2K fans still play when they can shut down these servers and tend to newer games like 2K12 that any crazy 8-year-old could buy and complain when more of these problems occur? 2K needs to fix their shit because EA is crushing them in a war between which company is better. 2K doesn't emphasize on customization, which alot of people like in baseball, but moreso on the gameplay. EA emphasizes on both and succeeds massively. 2K is no competition fit to challenge them.

Putting "fucking" every second word doesn't make your opinion any stronger, it just makes you look like you're a giant idiot. Quit crying on every forum I see. No wonder no many people argue with you.

Also, nice to see people here think they're more mature than every other community when the forums gone under so many times because of the petulant fighting and crying from people like Casey, and the obvious favoritism from the admins. Honestly, I don't see why Vinny and Tanner put up with half of you people on this site. I respect them so much for putting up with the shit I see on this forum.

Do you honestly want to know why I don't take this forum seriously? Because I can't. The only reason I only come on here to troll is because this forum only gets my attention because of the damn petulance on it.

Rant over, time for the general reaction of this forum:

Ban Him
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

4chan. I love you Dan.
Back to top Go down
Its Webzic
NRPA Owner, Admin
NRPA Owner, Admin


Posts : 3205
Join date : 2010-03-05
Age : 20
Location : My tub

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 17   Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:03 pm

SteamRacer wrote:
Casey Lester wrote:
I'm fucking done with MLB 2K10 and buying any 2K game for that matter. If your game freezes every time you try to start a new Franchise mode, the only way you can get the Franchise mode to work is to delete everything and start over. I worked for about a year on those rosters and the game constantly freezing takes all of it away. So anyway, I deleted it all, but none of the people who should be in the Living Rosters were on there after I turned the rosters on. Why should 2K keep caring about the old games that some people and longtime 2K fans still play when they can shut down these servers and tend to newer games like 2K12 that any crazy 8-year-old could buy and complain when more of these problems occur? 2K needs to fix their shit because EA is crushing them in a war between which company is better. 2K doesn't emphasize on customization, which alot of people like in baseball, but moreso on the gameplay. EA emphasizes on both and succeeds massively. 2K is no competition fit to challenge them.

Putting "fucking" every second word doesn't make your opinion any stronger, it just makes you look like you're a giant idiot. Quit crying on every forum I see. No wonder no many people argue with you.

Also, nice to see people here think they're more mature than every other community when the forums gone under so many times because of the petulant fighting and crying from people like Casey, and the obvious favoritism from the admins. Honestly, I don't see why Vinny and Tanner put up with half of you people on this site. I respect them so much for putting up with the shit I see on this forum.

Do you honestly want to know why I don't take this forum seriously? Because I can't. The only reason I only come on here to troll is because this forum only gets my attention because of the damn petulance on it.

Rant over, time for the general reaction of this forum:

Ban Him

You got to be joking.

_________________
Admin of the AARO Forum

Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/NRPARacing
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 17   Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:11 pm

Eric J Floppyfish wrote:
SteamRacer wrote:
Casey Lester wrote:
I'm fucking done with MLB 2K10 and buying any 2K game for that matter. If your game freezes every time you try to start a new Franchise mode, the only way you can get the Franchise mode to work is to delete everything and start over. I worked for about a year on those rosters and the game constantly freezing takes all of it away. So anyway, I deleted it all, but none of the people who should be in the Living Rosters were on there after I turned the rosters on. Why should 2K keep caring about the old games that some people and longtime 2K fans still play when they can shut down these servers and tend to newer games like 2K12 that any crazy 8-year-old could buy and complain when more of these problems occur? 2K needs to fix their shit because EA is crushing them in a war between which company is better. 2K doesn't emphasize on customization, which alot of people like in baseball, but moreso on the gameplay. EA emphasizes on both and succeeds massively. 2K is no competition fit to challenge them.

Putting "fucking" every second word doesn't make your opinion any stronger, it just makes you look like you're a giant idiot. Quit crying on every forum I see. No wonder no many people argue with you.

Also, nice to see people here think they're more mature than every other community when the forums gone under so many times because of the petulant fighting and crying from people like Casey, and the obvious favoritism from the admins. Honestly, I don't see why Vinny and Tanner put up with half of you people on this site. I respect them so much for putting up with the shit I see on this forum.

Do you honestly want to know why I don't take this forum seriously? Because I can't. The only reason I only come on here to troll is because this forum only gets my attention because of the damn petulance on it.

Rant over, time for the general reaction of this forum:

Ban Him

You got to be joking.
Maybe it's time to look at the man's words instead of dismissing him.
Back to top Go down
kensethfan
World Racing Legend
avatar

Posts : 1904
Join date : 2009-08-25
Age : 19
Location : Living in a box under the stairs in the corner of the basement in the house half a block away from Jerry's Bait Shop (You know the place).

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 17   Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:01 pm

I'm no admin, but I have to side with everyone else on this. Casey, all this ranting about stupid stuff has gone on long enough. I admit I've carried a lot of stupid stuff that pissed me off over here unnecessarily, but this is over the top. No matter how much you rant about something isn't going to make anybody sympathize for you.

Ben, I understand your feelings for this forum sometimes, even though it doesn't stop me from coming here, but I agree with you when you say that Casey needs the ban-hammer. Personally, I think Casey needs to given more than a two day vacation myself.

Somebody can this before this shitstorm escalates any further.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kensethfanracing.webs.com/
ElectricWolf71
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3929
Join date : 2010-09-02
Age : 20
Location : Somewhere

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 17   Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:08 pm

I was expressing an opinion. I barely put "fucking" in that post aside from once in the opening sentence. I have opinions and I am entitled to them in my country. I'm not sure if Britain has the right to free speech, but I do. I get pissed over certain stuff and I express it. Though, I do respect that you said that I should not "cry" on every forum. However, if I was directing my rage at a specific person, then that is a bannable offense. For raging over a debatable topic? No.

The main reason you guys jump on petulant users if they make one slipup is because you've seen so many. This place hasn't been around nearly as long. I guess we're just more forgiving or something.

Matt, where did I say I was trying to get everyone to sympathize for me? It was an opinion.

_________________
Owner of the Palm Tree Racing League.
Music, motorsports, hockey and some good friends. What more could a guy want?
Resident Landon Cassill fan.
Back to top Go down
kensethfan
World Racing Legend
avatar

Posts : 1904
Join date : 2009-08-25
Age : 19
Location : Living in a box under the stairs in the corner of the basement in the house half a block away from Jerry's Bait Shop (You know the place).

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 17   Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:16 pm

Casey Lester wrote:
I'm not sure if Britain has the right to free speech, but I do.

Matt, where did I say I was trying to get everyone to sympathize for me? It was an opinion.

These two sentences.

So much facepalm.

Also, down-voting me just for supporting the opposing side isn't helping you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kensethfanracing.webs.com/
ElectricWolf71
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3929
Join date : 2010-09-02
Age : 20
Location : Somewhere

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 17   Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:26 pm

kensethfan wrote:
Casey Lester wrote:
I'm not sure if Britain has the right to free speech, but I do.

Matt, where did I say I was trying to get everyone to sympathize for me? It was an opinion.

These two sentences.

So much facepalm.

...

Honest to god, I wasn't sure if they had free speech. Is it a crime?

How do I not have the right to say what I want? I never intended for anyone to feel bad for me. Although, looking back, that was something that didn't really need to be said in the first place. But what will banning do to help me? Help me understand to not post about stuff in the RDT? Wait, isn't that what posting stuff IS FOR?

Anything else I say will just make it seem like I'm trying to keep this storm going. An admin, please, take this stuff and can it ASAP. Let's take this to PM's or something.

_________________
Owner of the Palm Tree Racing League.
Music, motorsports, hockey and some good friends. What more could a guy want?
Resident Landon Cassill fan.
Back to top Go down
kensethfan
World Racing Legend
avatar

Posts : 1904
Join date : 2009-08-25
Age : 19
Location : Living in a box under the stairs in the corner of the basement in the house half a block away from Jerry's Bait Shop (You know the place).

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 17   Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:49 pm

Casey Lester wrote:
kensethfan wrote:
Casey Lester wrote:
I'm not sure if Britain has the right to free speech, but I do.

Matt, where did I say I was trying to get everyone to sympathize for me? It was an opinion.

These two sentences.

So much facepalm.

...

Honest to god, I wasn't sure if they had free speech. Is it a crime?

How do I not have the right to say what I want? I never intended for anyone to feel bad for me. Although, looking back, that was something that didn't really need to be said in the first place. But what will banning do to help me? Help me understand to not post about stuff in the RDT? Wait, isn't that what posting stuff IS FOR?

Anything else I say will just make it seem like I'm trying to keep this storm going. An admin, please, take this stuff and can it ASAP. Let's take this to PM's or something.

It's not a crime, but free speech applies to things said about the government, not simply saying something about somebody else that they don't agree with. Smart one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kensethfanracing.webs.com/
ElectricWolf71
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3929
Join date : 2010-09-02
Age : 20
Location : Somewhere

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 17   Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:52 pm

kensethfan wrote:
Casey Lester wrote:
kensethfan wrote:
Casey Lester wrote:
I'm not sure if Britain has the right to free speech, but I do.

Matt, where did I say I was trying to get everyone to sympathize for me? It was an opinion.

These two sentences.

So much facepalm.

...

Honest to god, I wasn't sure if they had free speech. Is it a crime?

How do I not have the right to say what I want? I never intended for anyone to feel bad for me. Although, looking back, that was something that didn't really need to be said in the first place. But what will banning do to help me? Help me understand to not post about stuff in the RDT? Wait, isn't that what posting stuff IS FOR?

Anything else I say will just make it seem like I'm trying to keep this storm going. An admin, please, take this stuff and can it ASAP. Let's take this to PM's or something.

It's not a crime, but free speech applies to things said about the government, not simply saying something about somebody else that they don't agree with. Smart one.

I need to word my sentences better... I meant to ask if it a crime that I didn't know. And again, I believe a canning is in order. And possibly a banhammer for me as mentioned?

_________________
Owner of the Palm Tree Racing League.
Music, motorsports, hockey and some good friends. What more could a guy want?
Resident Landon Cassill fan.
Back to top Go down
DLeck6211
World Racing Legend


Posts : 3612
Join date : 2010-03-01
Age : 28
Location : Burger King

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 17   Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:21 pm

Casey Lester wrote:
I'm not sure if Britain has the right to free speech, but I do.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 17   

Back to top Go down
 
The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 17
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
 Similar topics
-
» WWE Raw discussion thread - LIVE (Will contain spoilers!)
» Random Discussion Thread
» 2012/13 Premier League discussion thread Part 6
» Ongoing NFL discussion thread part 2
» EA NHL 2011 Discussion thread

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The AARO Racing Forum :: Welcome To The AARO Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: