The AARO Racing Forum

Home of the American Automobile Racing Organization
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Navigation
 Forum Index
 Rules
 Profile
 AARO
 
Latest topics
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 69 on Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:25 pm
Statistics
We have 112 registered users
The newest registered user is coolcokekid22

Our users have posted a total of 43468 messages in 2793 subjects
Top posters
7 (7737)
 
Jesse Pizzajarvi (4127)
 
DLeck6211 (3618)
 
Its Webzic (3205)
 
Tanrar (2917)
 
VincentGiac426 (2364)
 
VerizonGuy12 (1985)
 
kensethfan (1905)
 
Tyson Lautenschlager (1658)
 
Jrod (1642)
 

Share | 
 

 Pocono/NNS Iowa Weekend Discussion thread.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
7
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin
avatar

Posts : 7737
Join date : 2009-05-16
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Pocono/NNS Iowa Weekend Discussion thread.   Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:59 am

You're just calling it a fix because a guy you don't like won.

_________________
Administrator and Founder of the AARO and its wonderful forum

"'cuz you dyin' if you don't live..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GbSxNyWbdc
Back to top Go down
http://awnmotorsports.forumandco.com
Tanrar
World Racing Legend
avatar

Posts : 2917
Join date : 2010-09-17
Age : 23
Location : A place.

PostSubject: Re: Pocono/NNS Iowa Weekend Discussion thread.   Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:40 am

Eric J Floppyfish wrote:
You didn't have a scanner... Johnson could have held his line, Kenseth wasn't gonna get by. I have a ton of shit to tell you guys tomorrow night.

Johnson says flat tire led to wreck: A WILD RESTART TELL US WHAT HAPPENED DOWN IN TURN ONE?
"When I was cooling my tires down through the tunnel coming to the green I noticed that something didn't feel right. I kept trying to clean the tires off and it got a little better so I just assumed I had trash on my tires, but when I got down into turn one I realized that I had a right-rear (tire) flat. Unfortunate that we lost the lead there and we got a couple of cars in the process. I shouldn't feel bad about that but not much you can do with a right-rear flat."(Chevy PR)(8-6-2012)

You were saying?
Back to top Go down
DLeck6211
World Racing Legend


Posts : 3618
Join date : 2010-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Burger King

PostSubject: Re: Pocono/NNS Iowa Weekend Discussion thread.   Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:59 am

Eric J Floppyfish wrote:
Jeff Gordon's win was fixed


Back to top Go down
Alta
Series Veteran
avatar

Posts : 136
Join date : 2010-08-24
Age : 108

PostSubject: Re: Pocono/NNS Iowa Weekend Discussion thread.   Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:11 am

Alta's list of possible things that could've happened if race was restarted.

1. More fans injured due to them wanting to watch the race instead of beating out the storms.
2. 2001 All-star all over again. Probably with more cars
3. Cars spinning under yellow when they throw the oncoming rain caution

Don't blame Nascar for calling that, That looked like a violent storm watching from home...Can't imagine what is was like at the track.
Back to top Go down
Its Webzic
NRPA Owner, Admin
NRPA Owner, Admin


Posts : 3205
Join date : 2010-03-05
Age : 21
Location : My tub

PostSubject: Re: Pocono/NNS Iowa Weekend Discussion thread.   Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:10 pm

RandomClassic wrote:
Eric J Floppyfish wrote:
You didn't have a scanner... Johnson could have held his line, Kenseth wasn't gonna get by. I have a ton of shit to tell you guys tomorrow night.

Johnson says flat tire led to wreck: A WILD RESTART TELL US WHAT HAPPENED DOWN IN TURN ONE?
"When I was cooling my tires down through the tunnel coming to the green I noticed that something didn't feel right. I kept trying to clean the tires off and it got a little better so I just assumed I had trash on my tires, but when I got down into turn one I realized that I had a right-rear (tire) flat. Unfortunate that we lost the lead there and we got a couple of cars in the process. I shouldn't feel bad about that but not much you can do with a right-rear flat."(Chevy PR)(8-6-2012)

You were saying?

Scanner? Again? Anyone can make up a lie.

_________________
Admin of the AARO Forum

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NRPARacing
Its Webzic
NRPA Owner, Admin
NRPA Owner, Admin


Posts : 3205
Join date : 2010-03-05
Age : 21
Location : My tub

PostSubject: Re: Pocono/NNS Iowa Weekend Discussion thread.   Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:13 pm

Alta wrote:
Alta's list of possible things that could've happened if race was restarted.

1. More fans injured due to them wanting to watch the race instead of beating out the storms.
2. 2001 All-star all over again. Probably with more cars
3. Cars spinning under yellow when they throw the oncoming rain caution

Don't blame Nascar for calling that, That looked like a violent storm watching from home...Can't imagine what is was like at the track.

I can blame NASCAR, more Pocono Officials then NASCAR. There was NO WARNING for anyone. And all the teams and officials KNEW BEFORE THE RACE that it was going to be shortened. A SAFETY pre-caution could have been taken and ran the race the next day. I'm going to rant in a video.

_________________
Admin of the AARO Forum

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NRPARacing
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Pocono/NNS Iowa Weekend Discussion thread.   Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:34 pm

Eric J Floppyfish wrote:
Alta wrote:
Alta's list of possible things that could've happened if race was restarted.

1. More fans injured due to them wanting to watch the race instead of beating out the storms.
2. 2001 All-star all over again. Probably with more cars
3. Cars spinning under yellow when they throw the oncoming rain caution

Don't blame Nascar for calling that, That looked like a violent storm watching from home...Can't imagine what is was like at the track.

I can blame NASCAR, more Pocono Officials then NASCAR. There was NO WARNING for anyone. And all the teams and officials KNEW BEFORE THE RACE that it was going to be shortened. A SAFETY pre-caution could have been taken and ran the race the next day. I'm going to rant in a video.
You just feel jipped because you didnt get to see an entire race while you were actually there. And you cant know if its going to rain. It can be predicted but anyone thats ever watched the weather knows that you cant know fir sure what the weathers gonna do.
Back to top Go down
7
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin
avatar

Posts : 7737
Join date : 2009-05-16
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Pocono/NNS Iowa Weekend Discussion thread.   Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:45 pm

Eric J Floppyfish wrote:
RandomClassic wrote:
Eric J Floppyfish wrote:
You didn't have a scanner... Johnson could have held his line, Kenseth wasn't gonna get by. I have a ton of shit to tell you guys tomorrow night.

Johnson says flat tire led to wreck: A WILD RESTART TELL US WHAT HAPPENED DOWN IN TURN ONE?
"When I was cooling my tires down through the tunnel coming to the green I noticed that something didn't feel right. I kept trying to clean the tires off and it got a little better so I just assumed I had trash on my tires, but when I got down into turn one I realized that I had a right-rear (tire) flat. Unfortunate that we lost the lead there and we got a couple of cars in the process. I shouldn't feel bad about that but not much you can do with a right-rear flat."(Chevy PR)(8-6-2012)

You were saying?

Scanner? Again? Anyone can make up a lie.

Yes. So can you...

_________________
Administrator and Founder of the AARO and its wonderful forum

"'cuz you dyin' if you don't live..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GbSxNyWbdc
Back to top Go down
http://awnmotorsports.forumandco.com
Its Webzic
NRPA Owner, Admin
NRPA Owner, Admin


Posts : 3205
Join date : 2010-03-05
Age : 21
Location : My tub

PostSubject: Re: Pocono/NNS Iowa Weekend Discussion thread.   Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:05 pm

Nick399 wrote:
Eric J Floppyfish wrote:
RandomClassic wrote:
Eric J Floppyfish wrote:
You didn't have a scanner... Johnson could have held his line, Kenseth wasn't gonna get by. I have a ton of shit to tell you guys tomorrow night.

Johnson says flat tire led to wreck: A WILD RESTART TELL US WHAT HAPPENED DOWN IN TURN ONE?
"When I was cooling my tires down through the tunnel coming to the green I noticed that something didn't feel right. I kept trying to clean the tires off and it got a little better so I just assumed I had trash on my tires, but when I got down into turn one I realized that I had a right-rear (tire) flat. Unfortunate that we lost the lead there and we got a couple of cars in the process. I shouldn't feel bad about that but not much you can do with a right-rear flat."(Chevy PR)(8-6-2012)

You were saying?

Scanner? Again? Anyone can make up a lie.

Yes. So can you...

FINE, it wasnt fixed, idgaf

_________________
Admin of the AARO Forum

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NRPARacing
VincentGiac426
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2364
Join date : 2009-05-30
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Pocono/NNS Iowa Weekend Discussion thread.   Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:50 pm

Eric J Floppyfish wrote:
Nick399 wrote:
Eric J Floppyfish wrote:
RandomClassic wrote:
Eric J Floppyfish wrote:
You didn't have a scanner... Johnson could have held his line, Kenseth wasn't gonna get by. I have a ton of shit to tell you guys tomorrow night.

Johnson says flat tire led to wreck: A WILD RESTART TELL US WHAT HAPPENED DOWN IN TURN ONE?
"When I was cooling my tires down through the tunnel coming to the green I noticed that something didn't feel right. I kept trying to clean the tires off and it got a little better so I just assumed I had trash on my tires, but when I got down into turn one I realized that I had a right-rear (tire) flat. Unfortunate that we lost the lead there and we got a couple of cars in the process. I shouldn't feel bad about that but not much you can do with a right-rear flat."(Chevy PR)(8-6-2012)

You were saying?

Scanner? Again? Anyone can make up a lie.

Yes. So can you...

FINE, it wasnt fixed, idgaf

What exactly did you hear on the scanner?

_________________
Back to top Go down
Its Webzic
NRPA Owner, Admin
NRPA Owner, Admin


Posts : 3205
Join date : 2010-03-05
Age : 21
Location : My tub

PostSubject: Re: Pocono/NNS Iowa Weekend Discussion thread.   Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:26 pm

AmpEnergy426 wrote:
Eric J Floppyfish wrote:
Nick399 wrote:
Eric J Floppyfish wrote:
RandomClassic wrote:
Eric J Floppyfish wrote:
You didn't have a scanner... Johnson could have held his line, Kenseth wasn't gonna get by. I have a ton of shit to tell you guys tomorrow night.

Johnson says flat tire led to wreck: A WILD RESTART TELL US WHAT HAPPENED DOWN IN TURN ONE?
"When I was cooling my tires down through the tunnel coming to the green I noticed that something didn't feel right. I kept trying to clean the tires off and it got a little better so I just assumed I had trash on my tires, but when I got down into turn one I realized that I had a right-rear (tire) flat. Unfortunate that we lost the lead there and we got a couple of cars in the process. I shouldn't feel bad about that but not much you can do with a right-rear flat."(Chevy PR)(8-6-2012)

You were saying?

Scanner? Again? Anyone can make up a lie.

Yes. So can you...

FINE, it wasnt fixed, idgaf

What exactly did you hear on the scanner?

Nothing, I was just getting people mad. Razz

_________________
Admin of the AARO Forum

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NRPARacing
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Pocono/NNS Iowa Weekend Discussion thread.   Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:02 pm

Eric J Floppyfish wrote:
AmpEnergy426 wrote:
Eric J Floppyfish wrote:
Nick399 wrote:
Eric J Floppyfish wrote:
RandomClassic wrote:
Eric J Floppyfish wrote:
You didn't have a scanner... Johnson could have held his line, Kenseth wasn't gonna get by. I have a ton of shit to tell you guys tomorrow night.

Johnson says flat tire led to wreck: A WILD RESTART TELL US WHAT HAPPENED DOWN IN TURN ONE?
"When I was cooling my tires down through the tunnel coming to the green I noticed that something didn't feel right. I kept trying to clean the tires off and it got a little better so I just assumed I had trash on my tires, but when I got down into turn one I realized that I had a right-rear (tire) flat. Unfortunate that we lost the lead there and we got a couple of cars in the process. I shouldn't feel bad about that but not much you can do with a right-rear flat."(Chevy PR)(8-6-2012)

You were saying?

Scanner? Again? Anyone can make up a lie.

Yes. So can you...

FINE, it wasnt fixed, idgaf

What exactly did you hear on the scanner?

Nothing, I was just getting people mad. Razz
Try a little harder next time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Pocono/NNS Iowa Weekend Discussion thread.   

Back to top Go down
 
Pocono/NNS Iowa Weekend Discussion thread.
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» WWE Raw discussion thread - LIVE (Will contain spoilers!)
» 2010-11 WJC Discussion Thread
» County Championship Round 11 Discussion Thread
» 6CW Anarchy Live Discussion thread
» Ireland vs USA Discussion Thread

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The AARO Racing Forum :: Welcome To The AARO Forum :: Racing Discussion-
Jump to: