The AARO Racing Forum

Home of the American Automobile Racing Organization
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Navigation
 Forum Index
 Rules
 Profile
 AARO
 
Latest topics
» 2017 Racing Season
Yesterday at 1:03 pm by FitzwaterAustralia59

» How bad was the "split/fight/whatever it was"
Yesterday at 11:38 am by NathanSmith83

» The Music Thread
Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:37 pm by vbooy57

» 2015 PTRL XM Radio National Series Schedule
Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:11 am by ElectricWolf71

» The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 18
Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:57 pm by vbooy57

» Leckliter to return to AARO?
Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:56 am by DLeck6211

» 2015 PTRL XM Radio National Series Race 12: Music City (Fender 150)
Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:56 am by PCOPirate81

» Reality check...
Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:12 pm by ElectricWolf71

» 2017 Paint List
Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:55 pm by vbooy57

» 2015 PTRL XM Radio National Series Main Thread/Info
Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:37 pm by ElectricWolf71

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 69 on Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:25 pm
Statistics
We have 109 registered users
The newest registered user is nolan56

Our users have posted a total of 45604 messages in 2717 subjects
Top posters
Nick399 (7428)
 
ElectricWolf71 (3932)
 
DLeck6211 (3612)
 
Its Webzic (3205)
 
Tanrar (2917)
 
VincentGiac426 (2365)
 
VerizonGuy12 (1943)
 
kensethfan (1904)
 
Tyson Lautenschlager (1658)
 
Jrod (1643)
 

Share | 
 

 E3 2012 Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DLeck6211
World Racing Legend


Posts : 3612
Join date : 2010-03-01
Age : 28
Location : Burger King

PostSubject: Re: E3 2012 Discussion   Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:56 pm

kensethfan wrote:
Eric J Floppyfish wrote:
BassStyle.exe wrote:
kensethfan wrote:
BassStyle.exe wrote:
kensethfan wrote:
I hope they give us news about the upcoming Super Smash Bros. game. Even though it's still early in development, I want to know if Mega Man will be in it. And not Bass. trollface

Bass is better than you trollface I would rather have him in it then Megaman. There's a reason my name is BassStyle ;D

But the series is called Mega Man, not Bass Man. Therefore, you lose. Checkmate. awesomeface

So? Just because the game series is named after somebody doesn't mean they can't have a different character in the game. And you dont have to have a game named after you to be in the game. Just look at...well, most of the characters in the game. Check. Mate. trollface

Also, there is a game called Megaman vs. Bass, so he does have a game named after him. trollface

I don't know about you guys but we should be worried about Shadow the Hedgehog, he needs to be a playable character.

Screw the emo rodent. Humanoid robots fighting for the good of man for the win. <3
screw your robots, Pokemon still is king.
Back to top Go down
VincentGiac426
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2365
Join date : 2009-05-30
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: E3 2012 Discussion   Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:15 am

kensethfan wrote:
Humanoid robots fighting for the good of man for the win. <3



Yup.

_________________
  Watch the Classic Racing Network!  
Back to top Go down
Its Webzic
NRPA Owner, Admin
NRPA Owner, Admin


Posts : 3205
Join date : 2010-03-05
Age : 20
Location : My tub

PostSubject: Re: E3 2012 Discussion   Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:30 am

Navycook75 wrote:
kensethfan wrote:
Eric J Floppyfish wrote:
BassStyle.exe wrote:
kensethfan wrote:
BassStyle.exe wrote:
kensethfan wrote:
I hope they give us news about the upcoming Super Smash Bros. game. Even though it's still early in development, I want to know if Mega Man will be in it. And not Bass. trollface

Bass is better than you trollface I would rather have him in it then Megaman. There's a reason my name is BassStyle ;D

But the series is called Mega Man, not Bass Man. Therefore, you lose. Checkmate. awesomeface

So? Just because the game series is named after somebody doesn't mean they can't have a different character in the game. And you dont have to have a game named after you to be in the game. Just look at...well, most of the characters in the game. Check. Mate. trollface

Also, there is a game called Megaman vs. Bass, so he does have a game named after him. trollface

I don't know about you guys but we should be worried about Shadow the Hedgehog, he needs to be a playable character.

Screw the emo rodent. Humanoid robots fighting for the good of man for the win. <3
screw your robots, Pokemon still is king.

Gotta catch them all

_________________
Admin of the AARO Forum

Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/NRPARacing
kensethfan
World Racing Legend
avatar

Posts : 1904
Join date : 2009-08-25
Age : 19
Location : Living in a box under the stairs in the corner of the basement in the house half a block away from Jerry's Bait Shop (You know the place).

PostSubject: Re: E3 2012 Discussion   Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:14 pm

AAROdynamic426 wrote:
kensethfan wrote:
Humanoid robots fighting for the good of man for the win. <3



Yup.

You may want to try...



Also, if anyone cares, I believe they'll be talking about, if they haven't already, F1 2012.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kensethfanracing.webs.com/
Se7en
Racing Phenom
avatar

Posts : 591
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: E3 2012 Discussion   Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:27 pm

kensethfan wrote:
AAROdynamic426 wrote:
kensethfan wrote:
Humanoid robots fighting for the good of man for the win. <3



Yup.

You may want to try...



Also, if anyone cares, I believe they'll be talking about, if they haven't already, F1 2012.

You may want to try...



(I didn't feel like posting a mega-sized picture.)

_________________
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: E3 2012 Discussion   

Back to top Go down
 
E3 2012 Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» PDC World Cup Of Darts 2012 Discussion
» PDC 2012 World Championship Discussion Dec 15th-Jan 2nd
» Nik Stauskas - Mix Tape - Class of 2012
» 2012 Cat Side x Side
» SBA Calendar 2012

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The AARO Racing Forum :: Welcome To The AARO Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: