The AARO Racing Forum

Home of the American Automobile Racing Organization
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Navigation
 Forum Index
 Rules
 Profile
 AARO
 
Latest topics
» 2017 Racing Season
Yesterday at 10:10 am by FitzwaterAustralia59

» The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 18
Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:57 pm by vbooy57

» How bad was the "split/fight/whatever it was"
Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:56 pm by vbooy57

» Leckliter to return to AARO?
Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:56 am by DLeck6211

» 2015 PTRL XM Radio National Series Race 12: Music City (Fender 150)
Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:56 am by PCOPirate81

» Reality check...
Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:12 pm by ElectricWolf71

» 2017 Paint List
Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:55 pm by vbooy57

» The Music Thread
Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:53 pm by ElectricWolf71

» 2015 PTRL XM Radio National Series Main Thread/Info
Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:37 pm by ElectricWolf71

» 2015 PTRL XM Radio National Series Race 11: Talladega (Monster Energy 250)
Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:24 am by PCOPirate81

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 69 on Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:25 pm
Statistics
We have 109 registered users
The newest registered user is nolan56

Our users have posted a total of 45589 messages in 2717 subjects
Top posters
Nick399 (7428)
 
ElectricWolf71 (3928)
 
DLeck6211 (3612)
 
Its Webzic (3205)
 
Tanrar (2917)
 
VincentGiac426 (2365)
 
VerizonGuy12 (1943)
 
kensethfan (1904)
 
Tyson Lautenschlager (1658)
 
Jrod (1643)
 

Share | 
 

 Another to teh Club

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr. Dr. Professor Mech
World Racing Legend
avatar

Posts : 1327
Join date : 2010-12-07
Age : 22
Location : In a awesome world. Where money is based on chocolate and pancakes!

PostSubject: Another to teh Club   Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:28 pm

Well, I finally made it to the 1,000 club. Through being black, stupid, and stealing bikes(Gives Dan bike back) I finally had enough useless posts to be considered. Now on to the crappy part of saying something about all of you, actually I hate all of you so, screw this.

















































Trollface






























Nah, I'm kidding.

Nick: You've been lacking forum attendance lately, but I still want to thank you for bringing me into the forum and making fun of my blackness. By the way, Oakland is worse than Detroit.

Vinneh: YOU. ARE. AN. AWESOME. WRITER. And a good friend, I hope for the best for GWI, and I also hope some of your paint schemes are good enough to be used in the real world.

Jrod: Teh gr8 RANTAR! Your rants are unbelieveable, but, your a great friend, and I'm happy you are. By the way, I hate rule one, I have aquired a taste for free form jazz, and this post needs moar bok choy.http://www.tainongseeds.com/pictures/BokChoyF1Taiwan.jpg

Tanrar: Dude, you are ****ing awesome, although I should tell you this, when I first saw your email, I swore to God that I was gonna make a move on you, then I found out you were a dude. But, thanks for letting me help with the WRA.

Eric: This guy makes me bleed in side. Haha, I keed, I keed. Dude, keep doing what you do, and if you don't I'll personally Red Foreman you (If you don't know what this means, I'll do it twice).

Dan: Every time you post, that song comes to mind. But, you are the best troll ever, just don't troll too hard. You remember what happened to Matt.

Casey: Your characters have so much personality, it sometimes makes me question if you're schizophrenic. But, you can keep up with them, look for me at Watkens Glen soon, I'll be sure to do something, I don't know what though.

Matt: We don't talk much but uhh...

If I didn't mention anybody else, it's because you mean nothing to me and I don't care about you.

Trollface

But you truly are all good friends. NOW BOW DOWN TO THE BLACK MAN! All Hail
Back to top Go down
http://nscraracing.forumotion.com/
Its Webzic
NRPA Owner, Admin
NRPA Owner, Admin


Posts : 3205
Join date : 2010-03-05
Age : 20
Location : My tub

PostSubject: Re: Another to teh Club   Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:47 pm

I'll keep doing what I'm doing

*googles red foreman*

Congrats on 1,000. I better see you at Watkins Glen.

_________________
Admin of the AARO Forum



Last edited by Eric J Floppyfish on Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/NRPARacing
Nick399
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin
avatar

Posts : 7428
Join date : 2009-05-16
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Another to teh Club   Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:55 pm

Eric J Floppyfish wrote:
I'll keep doing what I'm doing

*googles red foreman*

Congrats on 1,000. I better see you at Watkins Glen. Me and Casey will be sexing.

TMI.

_________________
Administrator and Founder of the AARO and its wonderful forum

"'cuz you dyin' if you don't live..."
Back to top Go down
http://awnmotorsports.forumandco.com
Chives5150
World Racing Legend
avatar

Posts : 1636
Join date : 2011-07-10
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Another to teh Club   Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:25 am

Congratulations!

*looks at previous posts above me*

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/Chives5150?feature=mhee
Its Webzic
NRPA Owner, Admin
NRPA Owner, Admin


Posts : 3205
Join date : 2010-03-05
Age : 20
Location : My tub

PostSubject: Re: Another to teh Club   Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:00 pm

Nick399 wrote:
Eric J Floppyfish wrote:
I'll keep doing what I'm doing

*googles red foreman*

Congrats on 1,000. I better see you at Watkins Glen. Me and Casey will be sexing.

TMI.

Real mature of you Nick editing my posts.

_________________
Admin of the AARO Forum

Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/NRPARacing
Nick399
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin
avatar

Posts : 7428
Join date : 2009-05-16
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Another to teh Club   Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:27 pm

Eric J Floppyfish wrote:
Nick399 wrote:
Eric J Floppyfish wrote:
I'll keep doing what I'm doing

*googles red foreman*

Congrats on 1,000. I better see you at Watkins Glen. Me and Casey will be sexing.

TMI.

Real mature of you Nick editing my posts.


Yeah too bad I didn't.... Rolling Eyes

_________________
Administrator and Founder of the AARO and its wonderful forum

"'cuz you dyin' if you don't live..."
Back to top Go down
http://awnmotorsports.forumandco.com
Jrod
World Racing Legend
avatar

Posts : 1643
Join date : 2010-02-11
Age : 25
Location : Charlotte, North Cackalack

PostSubject: Re: Another to teh Club   Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:37 pm

You aren't the only one that hates Rule 1, sir. Unfortunately for those that hate it, the rules won't be completely changed for another 52 years.

Congrats on 1,000 posts.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/Jrodsly
Tanrar
World Racing Legend
avatar

Posts : 2917
Join date : 2010-09-17
Age : 22
Location : A place.

PostSubject: Re: Another to teh Club   Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:11 pm

Jrod wrote:
You aren't the only one that hates Rule 1, sir. Unfortunately for those that hate it, the rules won't be completely changed for another 52 years.

Congrats on 1,000 posts.

Not if the SR1A bill I'm trying to pass gets through. Wink
Back to top Go down
Jrod
World Racing Legend
avatar

Posts : 1643
Join date : 2010-02-11
Age : 25
Location : Charlotte, North Cackalack

PostSubject: Re: Another to teh Club   Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:39 pm

RandomClassic wrote:
Jrod wrote:
You aren't the only one that hates Rule 1, sir. Unfortunately for those that hate it, the rules won't be completely changed for another 52 years.

Congrats on 1,000 posts.

Not if the SR1A bill I'm trying to pass gets through. Wink

Your bill will not be passed as long as PotatoSmithington35 is in office and he will be in office for another 25 years with a 99.9% chance of being re-elected.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/Jrodsly
DLeck6211
World Racing Legend


Posts : 3612
Join date : 2010-03-01
Age : 28
Location : Burger King

PostSubject: Re: Another to teh Club   Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:56 pm

Troll so hard, motherf*cker wanna be me.
Back to top Go down
kensethfan
World Racing Legend
avatar

Posts : 1904
Join date : 2009-08-25
Age : 19
Location : Living in a box under the stairs in the corner of the basement in the house half a block away from Jerry's Bait Shop (You know the place).

PostSubject: Re: Another to teh Club   Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:13 pm

Jrod wrote:
RandomClassic wrote:
Jrod wrote:
You aren't the only one that hates Rule 1, sir. Unfortunately for those that hate it, the rules won't be completely changed for another 52 years.

Congrats on 1,000 posts.

Not if the SR1A bill I'm trying to pass gets through. Wink

Your bill will not be passed as long as PotatoSmithington35 is in office and he will be in office for another 25 years with a 99.9% chance of being re-elected.

Back to top Go down
http://www.kensethfanracing.webs.com/
Jrod
World Racing Legend
avatar

Posts : 1643
Join date : 2010-02-11
Age : 25
Location : Charlotte, North Cackalack

PostSubject: Re: Another to teh Club   Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:45 pm

kensethfan wrote:
Jrod wrote:
RandomClassic wrote:
Jrod wrote:
You aren't the only one that hates Rule 1, sir. Unfortunately for those that hate it, the rules won't be completely changed for another 52 years.

Congrats on 1,000 posts.

Not if the SR1A bill I'm trying to pass gets through. Wink

Your bill will not be passed as long as PotatoSmithington35 is in office and he will be in office for another 25 years with a 99.9% chance of being re-elected.


No shenanigans. Just true statements about PotatoSmithington35.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/Jrodsly
DLeck6211
World Racing Legend


Posts : 3612
Join date : 2010-03-01
Age : 28
Location : Burger King

PostSubject: Re: Another to teh Club   Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:21 pm

well f*ck....he stole the 1000 posts too.....

and don't say I'm racist....racism is a crime, and crime is for black people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Another to teh Club   

Back to top Go down
 
Another to teh Club
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Welcome to Barons MINI Club
» Tom Wishon's Books - Search for the Perfect Driver/ Golf Club
» '63 Falcon Club Wagon wallpaper (dual monitor)
» 25 Points Club Underway....
» How low do you grip your golf club?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The AARO Racing Forum :: Welcome To The AARO Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: