The AARO Racing Forum

Home of the American Automobile Racing Organization
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Forum Index
 Rules
 Profile
 AARO
 
Latest topics
» 2018 Racing Season
Today at 5:23 pm by FitzwaterAustralia59

» 2018 AARO Pennzoil Truck Series Race 3 - Daytona (Daytona 120)
Today at 5:21 pm by FitzwaterAustralia59

» 2018 MRT Race 7 - Michigan (Corrigan Oil 150)
Yesterday at 3:41 pm by NickSant15

» AARO FaceSpace Thread
Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:37 pm by 7

» 2018 ANS Race 7 - Watkins Glen (Cheez-it 100)
Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:58 pm by 7

» 2018 Willow Point Dash Pre-Race Thread
Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:35 pm by 7

» 2018 MRT Race 6 - ICAR (Grands Prix du Mirabel)
Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:33 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 AERS Race 6 - South Boston (Dodge 250)
Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:14 am by 7

» 2018 MRT Race 5 - Delaware (Aflac 100)
Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:44 pm by 7

» Sports Thread
Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:13 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 69 on Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:25 pm
Statistics
We have 111 registered users
The newest registered user is W1lhoit

Our users have posted a total of 43048 messages in 2722 subjects
Top posters
7 (7584)
 
Jesse Pizzajarvi (4007)
 
DLeck6211 (3615)
 
Its Webzic (3205)
 
Tanrar (2917)
 
VincentGiac426 (2364)
 
VerizonGuy12 (1961)
 
kensethfan (1905)
 
Tyson Lautenschlager (1658)
 
Jrod (1642)
 

Share | 
 

 Hello everyone

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:23 pm

Navycook75 wrote:
kensethfan wrote:
Hello, I'm the forum's French loathing, sim-racing driver in training, forum nerd, NNRacing.com representative, Matt Kenseth fanboy and thirteen year old boy.

Any questions?
disregard everything he says about him hating the French, he actually LOVES the French.
This is the truth; he keeps going on about the Hundred Years War and World War I, citing examples of French victories in war.
Back to top Go down
kensethfan
World Racing Legend
avatar

Posts : 1905
Join date : 2009-08-25
Age : 19
Location : Living in a box under the stairs in the corner of the basement in the house half a block away from Jerry's Bait Shop (You know the place).

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:47 pm

The French are pussies who overdo the ideal of "classiness", and they cannot win a war because they surrender before they can finish one battle.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kensethfanracing.webs.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:32 pm

kensethfan wrote:
The French are pussies who overdo the ideal of "classiness", and they cannot win a war because they surrender before they can finish one battle.
Kensethfan is referring to World War II, it seems; the only war he can recall, because French victories seem to slip his mind.
Back to top Go down
kensethfan
World Racing Legend
avatar

Posts : 1905
Join date : 2009-08-25
Age : 19
Location : Living in a box under the stairs in the corner of the basement in the house half a block away from Jerry's Bait Shop (You know the place).

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:37 pm

vbooy57 wrote:
kensethfan wrote:
The French are pussies who overdo the ideal of "classiness", and they cannot win a war because they surrender before they can finish one battle.
Kensethfan is referring to World War II, it seems; the only war he can recall, because French victories seem to slip his mind.

I hate you so much, Tim. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.kensethfanracing.webs.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:39 pm

kensethfan wrote:
vbooy57 wrote:
kensethfan wrote:
The French are pussies who overdo the ideal of "classiness", and they cannot win a war because they surrender before they can finish one battle.
Kensethfan is referring to World War II, it seems; the only war he can recall, because French victories seem to slip his mind.

I hate you so much, Tim. Razz
Tim SMASH arguments! Razz
Back to top Go down
DLeck6211
World Racing Legend


Posts : 3615
Join date : 2010-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Burger King

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:06 pm

vbooy57 wrote:
kensethfan wrote:
vbooy57 wrote:
kensethfan wrote:
The French are pussies who overdo the ideal of "classiness", and they cannot win a war because they surrender before they can finish one battle.
Kensethfan is referring to World War II, it seems; the only war he can recall, because French victories seem to slip his mind.

I hate you so much, Tim. Razz
Tim SMASH arguments! Razz
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dr. Professor Mech
World Racing Legend
avatar

Posts : 1327
Join date : 2010-12-07
Age : 22
Location : In a awesome world. Where money is based on chocolate and pancakes!

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:40 pm

I'm Nick, the token black guy and soon to be professional race car driver.
Back to top Go down
http://nscraracing.forumotion.com/
The Troll Doctor
On Probation
avatar

Posts : 377
Join date : 2011-08-28
Age : 21
Location : Sidney NY

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:17 pm

Mr. Dr. Professor Mech wrote:
I'm Nick, the token black guy and soon to be professional race car driver.

YEA-UH Banana
Back to top Go down
Cardinals5
Fan


Posts : 13
Join date : 2011-12-01
Age : 27
Location : West Haven, CT

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:09 am

I stay off the computer and an anti-France thread breaks out. And as an Italian, I would've loved to join in on that (kidding).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   

Back to top Go down
 
Hello everyone
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The AARO Racing Forum :: Welcome To The AARO Forum :: Rookies-
Jump to: