The AARO Racing Forum

Home of the American Automobile Racing Organization
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Navigation
 Forum Index
 Rules
 Profile
 AARO
 
Latest topics
» 2017 Racing Season
Yesterday at 3:21 pm by FitzwaterAustralia59

» The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 18
Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:07 pm by RedViperGaming

» How bad was the "split/fight/whatever it was"
Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:35 pm by Josh Mertz

» The Music Thread
Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:37 pm by vbooy57

» 2015 PTRL XM Radio National Series Schedule
Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:11 am by ElectricWolf71

» Leckliter to return to AARO?
Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:56 am by DLeck6211

» 2015 PTRL XM Radio National Series Race 12: Music City (Fender 150)
Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:56 am by PCOPirate81

» Reality check...
Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:12 pm by ElectricWolf71

» 2017 Paint List
Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:55 pm by vbooy57

» 2015 PTRL XM Radio National Series Main Thread/Info
Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:37 pm by ElectricWolf71

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 69 on Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:25 pm
Statistics
We have 110 registered users
The newest registered user is garry9

Our users have posted a total of 43397 messages in 2708 subjects
Top posters
Nick399 (7428)
 
ElectricWolf71 (3931)
 
DLeck6211 (3612)
 
Its Webzic (3205)
 
Tanrar (2917)
 
VincentGiac426 (2365)
 
VerizonGuy12 (1943)
 
kensethfan (1904)
 
Tyson Lautenschlager (1658)
 
Jrod (1643)
 

Share | 
 

 The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 12

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DLeck6211
World Racing Legend


Posts : 3612
Join date : 2010-03-01
Age : 28
Location : Burger King

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 12   Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:54 pm

Chives5150 wrote:
I think I'm going to have to get a new charger for my PSP. My PSP won't charge. I got a new battery thinking it was the battery, but I found out online that there are little wires in the charger that get broken all the time. Luckily I'm not the only guy to have this problem.
f*cking Sony, how does it work?
Back to top Go down
Chives5150
World Racing Legend
avatar

Posts : 1636
Join date : 2011-07-10
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 12   Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:59 pm

Navycook75 wrote:
Chives5150 wrote:
I think I'm going to have to get a new charger for my PSP. My PSP won't charge. I got a new battery thinking it was the battery, but I found out online that there are little wires in the charger that get broken all the time. Luckily I'm not the only guy to have this problem.
f*cking Sony, how does it work?
It used to work fine, then one day I plugged in my charger and the orange light saying that it's charging didn't come on. At first I though it was the outlet, then the battery, and now it's probably the charger.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/Chives5150?feature=mhee
Tanrar
World Racing Legend
avatar

Posts : 2917
Join date : 2010-09-17
Age : 22
Location : A place.

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 12   Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:03 pm

I tested at SimTel Park for nr2003 today, pretty good track all things considered.
Back to top Go down
DLeck6211
World Racing Legend


Posts : 3612
Join date : 2010-03-01
Age : 28
Location : Burger King

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 12   Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:04 pm

Chives5150 wrote:
Navycook75 wrote:
Chives5150 wrote:
I think I'm going to have to get a new charger for my PSP. My PSP won't charge. I got a new battery thinking it was the battery, but I found out online that there are little wires in the charger that get broken all the time. Luckily I'm not the only guy to have this problem.
f*cking Sony, how does it work?
It used to work fine, then one day I plugged in my charger and the orange light saying that it's charging didn't come on. At first I though it was the outlet, then the battery, and now it's probably the charger.
did you try throwing it at the wall?
Back to top Go down
VincentGiac426
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2365
Join date : 2009-05-30
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 12   Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:24 pm

So we just had this annual...male beauty pageant...at my school, and my mom's saying it was fixed. #weirdestdayev4r

_________________
Back to top Go down
DLeck6211
World Racing Legend


Posts : 3612
Join date : 2010-03-01
Age : 28
Location : Burger King

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 12   Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:27 pm

AAROdynamic426 wrote:
So we just had this annual...male beauty pageant...at my school, and my mom's saying it was fixed. #weirdestdayev4r
yeah, beacause you lost.
Back to top Go down
Chives5150
World Racing Legend
avatar

Posts : 1636
Join date : 2011-07-10
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 12   Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:36 pm

Navycook75 wrote:
Chives5150 wrote:
Navycook75 wrote:
Chives5150 wrote:
I think I'm going to have to get a new charger for my PSP. My PSP won't charge. I got a new battery thinking it was the battery, but I found out online that there are little wires in the charger that get broken all the time. Luckily I'm not the only guy to have this problem.
f*cking Sony, how does it work?
It used to work fine, then one day I plugged in my charger and the orange light saying that it's charging didn't come on. At first I though it was the outlet, then the battery, and now it's probably the charger.
did you try throwing it at the wall?
No, but I wrote "plz work" with Sharpie on the screen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/Chives5150?feature=mhee
DLeck6211
World Racing Legend


Posts : 3612
Join date : 2010-03-01
Age : 28
Location : Burger King

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 12   Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:37 pm

Chives5150 wrote:
Navycook75 wrote:
Chives5150 wrote:
Navycook75 wrote:
Chives5150 wrote:
I think I'm going to have to get a new charger for my PSP. My PSP won't charge. I got a new battery thinking it was the battery, but I found out online that there are little wires in the charger that get broken all the time. Luckily I'm not the only guy to have this problem.
f*cking Sony, how does it work?
It used to work fine, then one day I plugged in my charger and the orange light saying that it's charging didn't come on. At first I though it was the outlet, then the battery, and now it's probably the charger.
did you try throwing it at the wall?
No, but I wrote "plz work" with Sharpie on the screen.
Texas Logic....
Back to top Go down
VincentGiac426
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2365
Join date : 2009-05-30
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 12   Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:43 pm

Navycook75 wrote:
AAROdynamic426 wrote:
So we just had this annual...male beauty pageant...at my school, and my mom's saying it was fixed. #weirdestdayev4r
yeah, beacause you lost.

I didn't enter. It was actually because the winner was the son of this lady who does soooo much for the school...a lot of people pretty much knew he was going to win.

_________________
Back to top Go down
DLeck6211
World Racing Legend


Posts : 3612
Join date : 2010-03-01
Age : 28
Location : Burger King

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 12   Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:45 pm

AAROdynamic426 wrote:
Navycook75 wrote:
AAROdynamic426 wrote:
So we just had this annual...male beauty pageant...at my school, and my mom's saying it was fixed. #weirdestdayev4r
yeah, beacause you lost.

I didn't enter. It was actually because the winner was the son of this lady who does soooo much for the school...a lot of people pretty much knew he was going to win.
you should of shot the son of a b*tch.
Back to top Go down
moppenheimer
#GlossumSUX
avatar

Posts : 1113
Join date : 2010-03-10

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 12   Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:24 pm

Navycook75 wrote:
AAROdynamic426 wrote:
Navycook75 wrote:
AAROdynamic426 wrote:
So we just had this annual...male beauty pageant...at my school, and my mom's saying it was fixed. #weirdestdayev4r
yeah, beacause you lost.

I didn't enter. It was actually because the winner was the son of this lady who does soooo much for the school...a lot of people pretty much knew he was going to win.
you should of shot the son of a b*tch.

_________________
Back to top Go down
DLeck6211
World Racing Legend


Posts : 3612
Join date : 2010-03-01
Age : 28
Location : Burger King

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 12   Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:30 pm

moppenheimer wrote:
Navycook75 wrote:
AAROdynamic426 wrote:
Navycook75 wrote:
AAROdynamic426 wrote:
So we just had this annual...male beauty pageant...at my school, and my mom's saying it was fixed. #weirdestdayev4r
yeah, beacause you lost.

I didn't enter. It was actually because the winner was the son of this lady who does soooo much for the school...a lot of people pretty much knew he was going to win.
you should of shot the son of a b*tch.
I like to move it move it I like to move it move it I like to MOVE IT!
Back to top Go down
Its Webzic
NRPA Owner, Admin
NRPA Owner, Admin


Posts : 3205
Join date : 2010-03-05
Age : 20
Location : My tub

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 12   Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:32 pm

this is for dan, the nascar superstore trolled me and now the whole forum


_________________
Admin of the AARO Forum

Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/NRPARacing
DLeck6211
World Racing Legend


Posts : 3612
Join date : 2010-03-01
Age : 28
Location : Burger King

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 12   Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:35 pm

Eric J Floppyfish wrote:
this is for dan, the nascar superstore trolled me and now the whole forum

Well the Frances are known to be epic trolls....
Back to top Go down
Its Webzic
NRPA Owner, Admin
NRPA Owner, Admin


Posts : 3205
Join date : 2010-03-05
Age : 20
Location : My tub

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 12   Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:37 pm

thought id post this on here for the people that im not friends in facebook, i saw this on the way to wilkes-barre, pa and back.


_________________
Admin of the AARO Forum

Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/NRPARacing
Tanrar
World Racing Legend
avatar

Posts : 2917
Join date : 2010-09-17
Age : 22
Location : A place.

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 12   Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:22 pm

Eric, did you get my PM with the painting stuff for WRA?
Back to top Go down
Its Webzic
NRPA Owner, Admin
NRPA Owner, Admin


Posts : 3205
Join date : 2010-03-05
Age : 20
Location : My tub

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 12   Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:24 pm

yes I did, just finished 55 cup, working on 51 now.

_________________
Admin of the AARO Forum

Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/NRPARacing
Tanrar
World Racing Legend
avatar

Posts : 2917
Join date : 2010-09-17
Age : 22
Location : A place.

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 12   Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:46 pm

Eric J Floppyfish wrote:
yes I did, just finished 55 cup, working on 51 now.

Awesome. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chives5150
World Racing Legend
avatar

Posts : 1636
Join date : 2011-07-10
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 12   Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:34 pm

I hate drawing the NAPA logo! Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/Chives5150?feature=mhee
Tanrar
World Racing Legend
avatar

Posts : 2917
Join date : 2010-09-17
Age : 22
Location : A place.

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 12   Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:56 pm

In nine posts, Dan will 404 the forum. Calling it now.
Back to top Go down
kensethfan
World Racing Legend
avatar

Posts : 1904
Join date : 2009-08-25
Age : 19
Location : Living in a box under the stairs in the corner of the basement in the house half a block away from Jerry's Bait Shop (You know the place).

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 12   Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:41 pm

Oh, the stories I could tell coming home from school today. But I'll save that for Facebook. To put it simply, I guess I'm just really lucky tomorrow's a holiday.

I'm looking at Sonic Generations, and it doesn't look terrible.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kensethfanracing.webs.com/
Chives5150
World Racing Legend
avatar

Posts : 1636
Join date : 2011-07-10
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 12   Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:43 pm

kensethfan wrote:
Oh, the stories I could tell coming home from school today. But I'll save that for Facebook. To put it simply, I guess I'm just really lucky tomorrow's a holiday.

I'm looking at Sonic Generations, and it doesn't look terrible.
I've had school off since Monday. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/Chives5150?feature=mhee
kensethfan
World Racing Legend
avatar

Posts : 1904
Join date : 2009-08-25
Age : 19
Location : Living in a box under the stairs in the corner of the basement in the house half a block away from Jerry's Bait Shop (You know the place).

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 12   Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:44 pm

Chives5150 wrote:
kensethfan wrote:
Oh, the stories I could tell coming home from school today. But I'll save that for Facebook. To put it simply, I guess I'm just really lucky tomorrow's a holiday.

I'm looking at Sonic Generations, and it doesn't look terrible.
I've had school off since Monday. Very Happy

Screw you, Chives. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.kensethfanracing.webs.com/
Nick399
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin
avatar

Posts : 7428
Join date : 2009-05-16
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 12   Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:31 pm

kensethfan wrote:
Oh, the stories I could tell coming home from school today. But I'll save that for Facebook. To put it simply, I guess I'm just really lucky tomorrow's a holiday.

I'm looking at Sonic Generations, and it doesn't look terrible.


_________________
Administrator and Founder of the AARO and its wonderful forum

"'cuz you dyin' if you don't live..."
Back to top Go down
http://awnmotorsports.forumandco.com
kensethfan
World Racing Legend
avatar

Posts : 1904
Join date : 2009-08-25
Age : 19
Location : Living in a box under the stairs in the corner of the basement in the house half a block away from Jerry's Bait Shop (You know the place).

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 12   Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:45 pm

Nick399 wrote:
kensethfan wrote:
Oh, the stories I could tell coming home from school today. But I'll save that for Facebook. To put it simply, I guess I'm just really lucky tomorrow's a holiday.

I'm looking at Sonic Generations, and it doesn't look terrible.


But I care. Sad







Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.kensethfanracing.webs.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 12   

Back to top Go down
 
The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 12
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
 Similar topics
-
» WWE Raw discussion thread - LIVE (Will contain spoilers!)
» Random Discussion Thread
» 2012/13 Premier League discussion thread Part 6
» Ongoing NFL discussion thread part 2
» EA NHL 2011 Discussion thread

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The AARO Racing Forum :: Welcome To The AARO Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: