The AARO Racing Forum

Home of the American Automobile Racing Organization
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Navigation
 Forum Index
 Rules
 Profile
 AARO
 
Latest topics
» 2017 Racing Season
Yesterday at 3:21 pm by FitzwaterAustralia59

» The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 18
Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:07 pm by RedViperGaming

» How bad was the "split/fight/whatever it was"
Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:35 pm by Josh Mertz

» The Music Thread
Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:37 pm by vbooy57

» 2015 PTRL XM Radio National Series Schedule
Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:11 am by ElectricWolf71

» Leckliter to return to AARO?
Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:56 am by DLeck6211

» 2015 PTRL XM Radio National Series Race 12: Music City (Fender 150)
Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:56 am by PCOPirate81

» Reality check...
Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:12 pm by ElectricWolf71

» 2017 Paint List
Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:55 pm by vbooy57

» 2015 PTRL XM Radio National Series Main Thread/Info
Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:37 pm by ElectricWolf71

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 69 on Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:25 pm
Statistics
We have 110 registered users
The newest registered user is garry9

Our users have posted a total of 43397 messages in 2708 subjects
Top posters
Nick399 (7428)
 
ElectricWolf71 (3931)
 
DLeck6211 (3612)
 
Its Webzic (3205)
 
Tanrar (2917)
 
VincentGiac426 (2365)
 
VerizonGuy12 (1943)
 
kensethfan (1904)
 
Tyson Lautenschlager (1658)
 
Jrod (1643)
 

Share | 
 

 The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 12

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jrod
World Racing Legend
avatar

Posts : 1643
Join date : 2010-02-11
Age : 25
Location : Charlotte, North Cackalack

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 12   Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:34 am

You have upgraded yourself to a level 15 ranter, Mech. Well done.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/Jrodsly
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 12   Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:25 pm

Well put, Mr. Mech! Well done, sir!
Back to top Go down
DLeck6211
World Racing Legend


Posts : 3612
Join date : 2010-03-01
Age : 28
Location : Burger King

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 12   Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:54 pm

http://www.omg-facts.com/view/Facts/44999

I have a newfound respect for Germans.....
Back to top Go down
Nick399
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin
avatar

Posts : 7428
Join date : 2009-05-16
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 12   Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:02 pm

Navycook75 wrote:
http://www.omg-facts.com/view/Facts/44999

I have a newfound respect for Germans.....

Why? What link? Where did you get that from?

Trollface

_________________
Administrator and Founder of the AARO and its wonderful forum

"'cuz you dyin' if you don't live..."
Back to top Go down
http://awnmotorsports.forumandco.com
Chives5150
World Racing Legend
avatar

Posts : 1636
Join date : 2011-07-10
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 12   Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:14 pm

Great rant, Mech.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/Chives5150?feature=mhee
VincentGiac426
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2365
Join date : 2009-05-30
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 12   Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:57 pm

The newest issue of Sports Illustrated devotes half its pages to stupid commercialist baseball crap, but barely two to the fact that Dan Wheldon LOST HIS LIFE.


_________________
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 12   Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:13 pm

AAROdynamic426 wrote:
The newest issue of Sports Illustrated devotes half its pages to stupid commercialist baseball crap, but barely two to the fact that Dan Wheldon LOST HIS LIFE.

DO. NOT. WANT. Stupid commercialist baseball crap? Who gives a crap! NASCAR's the same way.
Back to top Go down
kensethfan
World Racing Legend
avatar

Posts : 1904
Join date : 2009-08-25
Age : 19
Location : Living in a box under the stairs in the corner of the basement in the house half a block away from Jerry's Bait Shop (You know the place).

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 12   Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:22 pm

AAROdynamic426 wrote:
The newest issue of Sports Illustrated devotes half its pages to stupid commercialist baseball crap, but barely two to the fact that Dan Wheldon LOST HIS LIFE.

Vinny, you have to understand it takes a few days to make one of those magazines. You can't expect them to have a story about Dan Wheldon right away, can you?
Back to top Go down
http://www.kensethfanracing.webs.com/
Chives5150
World Racing Legend
avatar

Posts : 1636
Join date : 2011-07-10
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 12   Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:37 pm

You would think they would have the cover page with just a picture of Dan, right? If they do it for their next issue, I wouldn't be too upset...
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/Chives5150?feature=mhee
DLeck6211
World Racing Legend


Posts : 3612
Join date : 2010-03-01
Age : 28
Location : Burger King

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 12   Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:39 pm

it took about a week after Steve Jobs' death until they started doing magazine tributes to him.....
Back to top Go down
Block Camphausen
Racing Legend
avatar

Posts : 202
Join date : 2011-09-15

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 12   Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:43 pm

kensethfan wrote:
AAROdynamic426 wrote:
The newest issue of Sports Illustrated devotes half its pages to stupid commercialist baseball crap, but barely two to the fact that Dan Wheldon LOST HIS LIFE.

Vinny, you have to understand it takes a few days to make one of those magazines. You can't expect them to have a story about Dan Wheldon right away, can you?
The day after 9/11, Time Magazine had an entire issue about it released.
Back to top Go down
Tanrar
World Racing Legend
avatar

Posts : 2917
Join date : 2010-09-17
Age : 22
Location : A place.

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 12   Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:44 pm

I wouldn't worry about the Dan Wheldon/Sports Illustrated BS. They'll do something about it soon enough, at least I'd hope they would.
Back to top Go down
Nick399
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin
avatar

Posts : 7428
Join date : 2009-05-16
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 12   Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:49 pm

AARO racing has gone from a slow start to growing faster and is now back slow and should be staying that way unless I get massive amounts of free time. Sorry about that guys.

I'll run the AERS Winnipeg event Friday, try to get it up this weekend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpewBYaRqcE&feature=related

_________________
Administrator and Founder of the AARO and its wonderful forum

"'cuz you dyin' if you don't live..."
Back to top Go down
http://awnmotorsports.forumandco.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 12   Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:04 pm

ZOMG 1111 posts Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chives5150
World Racing Legend
avatar

Posts : 1636
Join date : 2011-07-10
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 12   Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:12 pm

I am a Stegosaurus wrote:
ZOMG 1111 posts Very Happy
Congratulations, Nat, I mean, hgydudve24, I mean, Stegosaurus.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/Chives5150?feature=mhee
kensethfan
World Racing Legend
avatar

Posts : 1904
Join date : 2009-08-25
Age : 19
Location : Living in a box under the stairs in the corner of the basement in the house half a block away from Jerry's Bait Shop (You know the place).

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 12   Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:26 pm

Block Camphausen wrote:
kensethfan wrote:
AAROdynamic426 wrote:
The newest issue of Sports Illustrated devotes half its pages to stupid commercialist baseball crap, but barely two to the fact that Dan Wheldon LOST HIS LIFE.

Vinny, you have to understand it takes a few days to make one of those magazines. You can't expect them to have a story about Dan Wheldon right away, can you?
The day after 9/11, Time Magazine had an entire issue about it released.

Sports Illustrated didn't cover the death of Dale Earnhardt until a week after he died. With that said, your argument is invalid. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.kensethfanracing.webs.com/
Nick399
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin
avatar

Posts : 7428
Join date : 2009-05-16
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 12   Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:48 pm

kensethfan wrote:
Block Camphausen wrote:
kensethfan wrote:
AAROdynamic426 wrote:
The newest issue of Sports Illustrated devotes half its pages to stupid commercialist baseball crap, but barely two to the fact that Dan Wheldon LOST HIS LIFE.

Vinny, you have to understand it takes a few days to make one of those magazines. You can't expect them to have a story about Dan Wheldon right away, can you?
The day after 9/11, Time Magazine had an entire issue about it released.

Sports Illustrated didn't cover the death of Dale Earnhardt until a week after he died. With that said, your argument is invalid. Very Happy

You were like, a year old Matt...

_________________
Administrator and Founder of the AARO and its wonderful forum

"'cuz you dyin' if you don't live..."
Back to top Go down
http://awnmotorsports.forumandco.com
Chives5150
World Racing Legend
avatar

Posts : 1636
Join date : 2011-07-10
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 12   Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:52 pm

Nick399 wrote:
kensethfan wrote:
Block Camphausen wrote:
kensethfan wrote:
AAROdynamic426 wrote:
The newest issue of Sports Illustrated devotes half its pages to stupid commercialist baseball crap, but barely two to the fact that Dan Wheldon LOST HIS LIFE.

Vinny, you have to understand it takes a few days to make one of those magazines. You can't expect them to have a story about Dan Wheldon right away, can you?
The day after 9/11, Time Magazine had an entire issue about it released.

Sports Illustrated didn't cover the death of Dale Earnhardt until a week after he died. With that said, your argument is invalid. Very Happy

You were like, a year old Matt...
lol Mean...
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/Chives5150?feature=mhee
Tanrar
World Racing Legend
avatar

Posts : 2917
Join date : 2010-09-17
Age : 22
Location : A place.

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 12   Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:56 pm

Is it bad that I haven't touched nr2003 in about a month?
Back to top Go down
DLeck6211
World Racing Legend


Posts : 3612
Join date : 2010-03-01
Age : 28
Location : Burger King

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 12   Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:56 pm

Chives5150 wrote:
Nick399 wrote:
kensethfan wrote:
Block Camphausen wrote:
kensethfan wrote:
AAROdynamic426 wrote:
The newest issue of Sports Illustrated devotes half its pages to stupid commercialist baseball crap, but barely two to the fact that Dan Wheldon LOST HIS LIFE.

Vinny, you have to understand it takes a few days to make one of those magazines. You can't expect them to have a story about Dan Wheldon right away, can you?
The day after 9/11, Time Magazine had an entire issue about it released.

Sports Illustrated didn't cover the death of Dale Earnhardt until a week after he died. With that said, your argument is invalid. Very Happy

You were like, a year old Matt...
lol Mean...
lol texas
Back to top Go down
Chives5150
World Racing Legend
avatar

Posts : 1636
Join date : 2011-07-10
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 12   Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:00 pm

-_________-
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/Chives5150?feature=mhee
kensethfan
World Racing Legend
avatar

Posts : 1904
Join date : 2009-08-25
Age : 19
Location : Living in a box under the stairs in the corner of the basement in the house half a block away from Jerry's Bait Shop (You know the place).

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 12   Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:03 pm

Nick399 wrote:
kensethfan wrote:
Block Camphausen wrote:
kensethfan wrote:
AAROdynamic426 wrote:
The newest issue of Sports Illustrated devotes half its pages to stupid commercialist baseball crap, but barely two to the fact that Dan Wheldon LOST HIS LIFE.

Vinny, you have to understand it takes a few days to make one of those magazines. You can't expect them to have a story about Dan Wheldon right away, can you?
The day after 9/11, Time Magazine had an entire issue about it released.

Sports Illustrated didn't cover the death of Dale Earnhardt until a week after he died. With that said, your argument is invalid. Very Happy

You were like, a year old Matt...

Just for the record, I would've been two, but that's beside the point.

Besides, I used Wikipedia. :3
Back to top Go down
http://www.kensethfanracing.webs.com/
Nick399
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin
avatar

Posts : 7428
Join date : 2009-05-16
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 12   Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:13 pm

Navycook75 wrote:
Chives5150 wrote:
Nick399 wrote:
kensethfan wrote:
Block Camphausen wrote:
kensethfan wrote:
AAROdynamic426 wrote:
The newest issue of Sports Illustrated devotes half its pages to stupid commercialist baseball crap, but barely two to the fact that Dan Wheldon LOST HIS LIFE.

Vinny, you have to understand it takes a few days to make one of those magazines. You can't expect them to have a story about Dan Wheldon right away, can you?
The day after 9/11, Time Magazine had an entire issue about it released.

Sports Illustrated didn't cover the death of Dale Earnhardt until a week after he died. With that said, your argument is invalid. Very Happy

You were like, a year old Matt...
lol Mean...
lol texas

[/thread]

_________________
Administrator and Founder of the AARO and its wonderful forum

"'cuz you dyin' if you don't live..."
Back to top Go down
http://awnmotorsports.forumandco.com
Block Camphausen
Racing Legend
avatar

Posts : 202
Join date : 2011-09-15

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 12   Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:26 pm

RandomClassic wrote:
Is it bad that I haven't touched nr2003 in about a month?
I don't have nr2003 anymore, I have prl2012, which I haven't touched since I downloaded the Indycar mod about a week ago.
Back to top Go down
Nick399
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin
avatar

Posts : 7428
Join date : 2009-05-16
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 12   Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:29 pm

Block Camphausen wrote:
RandomClassic wrote:
Is it bad that I haven't touched nr2003 in about a month?
I don't have nr2003 anymore, I have prl2012, which I haven't touched since I downloaded the Indycar mod about a week ago.

TECHNICALLY

They're the same thing.

But yeah I haven't touched the game since the AYG race a week or so ago.

_________________
Administrator and Founder of the AARO and its wonderful forum

"'cuz you dyin' if you don't live..."
Back to top Go down
http://awnmotorsports.forumandco.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 12   

Back to top Go down
 
The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 12
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
 Similar topics
-
» WWE Raw discussion thread - LIVE (Will contain spoilers!)
» Random Discussion Thread
» 2012/13 Premier League discussion thread Part 6
» Ongoing NFL discussion thread part 2
» EA NHL 2011 Discussion thread

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The AARO Racing Forum :: Welcome To The AARO Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: