The AARO Racing Forum

Home of the American Automobile Racing Organization
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Forum Index
 Rules
 Profile
 AARO
 
Latest topics
» 2018 Racing Season
Today at 11:46 am by FitzwaterAustralia59

» AARO FaceSpace Thread
Yesterday at 2:53 pm by 7

» 2018 AARO Marathon Regional Tour Season Thread
Yesterday at 2:12 pm by NickSant15

» 2018 AARO Pennzoil Truck Series Season Thread
Yesterday at 1:03 am by VerizonGuy12

» 2018 AARO AAA National Series Season Thread
Yesterday at 1:02 am by VerizonGuy12

» 2018 Paint List
Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:43 pm by 7

» 2018 Livonia 250 Pre-Race Thread
Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:26 am by 7

» The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 18
Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:28 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2017 AERS Ratings Package
Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:32 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» AERS Contract Chart *FINALIZED 2018 UPDATE*
Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:17 am by VerizonGuy12

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 69 on Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:25 pm
Statistics
We have 110 registered users
The newest registered user is garry9

Our users have posted a total of 42802 messages in 2684 subjects
Top posters
7 (7474)
 
Jesse Pizzajarvi (3960)
 
DLeck6211 (3613)
 
Its Webzic (3205)
 
Tanrar (2917)
 
VincentGiac426 (2364)
 
VerizonGuy12 (1951)
 
kensethfan (1904)
 
Tyson Lautenschlager (1658)
 
Jrod (1643)
 

Share | 
 

 The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 9

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3960
Join date : 2010-09-02
Location : Somewhere

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 9   Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:52 pm

Nick399 wrote:
I plan on running yet another AYG race real soon. Very Happy

Finally coming through.

w00t.

_________________
Driver of the #87 Aflac Ford in the AERS (3 career victories).
Music, motorsports, hockey and some good friends. What more could a guy want?
Resident Landon Cassill/Ryan Blaney/Jordan Anderson/New Jersey Devils fan.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dr. Professor Mech
World Racing Legend
avatar

Posts : 1327
Join date : 2010-12-07
Age : 22
Location : In a awesome world. Where money is based on chocolate and pancakes!

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 9   Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:00 pm

Nick399 wrote:
I plan on running yet another AYG race real soon. Very Happy

Finally coming through.

AWESOMENESS!
Back to top Go down
http://nscraracing.forumotion.com/
Chives5150
World Racing Legend
avatar

Posts : 1636
Join date : 2011-07-10
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 9   Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:06 pm

I just finished watching "NASCAR Intelligence: Start & Park: again. Laughing

"What's the prism part? The part were Phil Parsons sticks a glass tube down his pants." Laughing
"Shut up, b****. No one likes you, you are a yellow fireman."
"I just bought Halo Wars at the GameStation."
"Shut up, fat b****, get a life."
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/Chives5150?feature=mhee
VincentGiac426
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2364
Join date : 2009-05-30
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 9   Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:36 pm

Chives5150 wrote:
I just finished watching "NASCAR Intelligence: Start & Park: again. Laughing

"What's the prism part? The part were Phil Parsons sticks a glass tube down his pants." Laughing
"Shut up, b****. No one likes you, you are a yellow fireman."
"I just bought Halo Wars at the GameStation."
"Shut up, fat b****, get a life."

Where can I find that video?

_________________
Back to top Go down
Chives5150
World Racing Legend
avatar

Posts : 1636
Join date : 2011-07-10
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 9   Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:40 pm

AAROdynamic426 wrote:
Chives5150 wrote:
I just finished watching "NASCAR Intelligence: Start & Park: again. Laughing

"What's the prism part? The part were Phil Parsons sticks a glass tube down his pants." Laughing
"Shut up, b****. No one likes you, you are a yellow fireman."
"I just bought Halo Wars at the GameStation."
"Shut up, fat b****, get a life."

Where can I find that video?
Here it is.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_ibFG-X37s
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/Chives5150?feature=mhee
7
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin
avatar

Posts : 7474
Join date : 2009-05-16
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 9   Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:06 pm

I am blocked by this person, PLEASE post a hateful comment on this idiot's video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8bf7I5I3us

(Look in the tags...xDDDD)

_________________
Administrator and Founder of the AARO and its wonderful forum

"'cuz you dyin' if you don't live..."
Back to top Go down
http://awnmotorsports.forumandco.com
Chives5150
World Racing Legend
avatar

Posts : 1636
Join date : 2011-07-10
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 9   Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:10 pm

First I need a YouTube account, but that should be squared away quite shortly. Very Happy Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/Chives5150?feature=mhee
Mr. Dr. Professor Mech
World Racing Legend
avatar

Posts : 1327
Join date : 2010-12-07
Age : 22
Location : In a awesome world. Where money is based on chocolate and pancakes!

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 9   Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:40 pm

Running test races to test FRAPS. Uploading a practice session on YouTube. I'll upload I link when it's done.
Back to top Go down
http://nscraracing.forumotion.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 9   Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:49 pm


Win^
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dr. Professor Mech
World Racing Legend
avatar

Posts : 1327
Join date : 2010-12-07
Age : 22
Location : In a awesome world. Where money is based on chocolate and pancakes!

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 9   Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:58 pm

Blake Camphausen wrote:

Win^

I'm gonna go call an ambulanc- Sleep
Back to top Go down
http://nscraracing.forumotion.com/
Jrod
World Racing Legend
avatar

Posts : 1643
Join date : 2010-02-11
Age : 26
Location : Charlotte, North Cackalack

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 9   Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:07 pm

Well, I got my wisdom teeth removed today. They sedated me and did the procedure on all 4 wisdom teeth. Still feeling a little weird, but the worst of it is over. If you all could keep me in your thoughts, I'd appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/Jrodsly
7
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin
avatar

Posts : 7474
Join date : 2009-05-16
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 9   Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:17 pm

Jrod wrote:
Well, I got my wisdom teeth removed today. They sedated me and did the procedure on all 4 wisdom teeth. Still feeling a little weird, but the worst of it is over. If you all could keep me in your thoughts, I'd appreciate it.

I got that as well. Hurts.

Keeping you in my thoughts. <3

_________________
Administrator and Founder of the AARO and its wonderful forum

"'cuz you dyin' if you don't live..."
Back to top Go down
http://awnmotorsports.forumandco.com
Jrod
World Racing Legend
avatar

Posts : 1643
Join date : 2010-02-11
Age : 26
Location : Charlotte, North Cackalack

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 9   Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:27 pm

Nick399 wrote:
Jrod wrote:
Well, I got my wisdom teeth removed today. They sedated me and did the procedure on all 4 wisdom teeth. Still feeling a little weird, but the worst of it is over. If you all could keep me in your thoughts, I'd appreciate it.

I got that as well. Hurts.

Keeping you in my thoughts. <3

Thank you, Nick.

All I remember was getting sedated and then waking up sitting upright outside of where the procedure was with gauze in my mouth. Felt like 10-15 seconds passed, but I'm sure it was longer than that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/Jrodsly
moppenheimer
#GlossumSUX
avatar

Posts : 1113
Join date : 2010-03-10

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 9   Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:31 pm

Blake Camphausen wrote:

Win^

Old Jon Lajoie video is old.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 9   Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:39 pm

Jrod wrote:
Nick399 wrote:
Jrod wrote:
Well, I got my wisdom teeth removed today. They sedated me and did the procedure on all 4 wisdom teeth. Still feeling a little weird, but the worst of it is over. If you all could keep me in your thoughts, I'd appreciate it.

I got that as well. Hurts.

Keeping you in my thoughts. <3

Thank you, Nick.

All I remember was getting sedated and then waking up sitting upright outside of where the procedure was with gauze in my mouth. Felt like 10-15 seconds passed, but I'm sure it was longer than that.
When i got my wisdom teeth out, I felt really numb for the rest of the day...they had to give me a lot to knock me out I guess..bit my lip at one point and wondered where all the blood was coming from. Don't do that any you will be fine. Thus, when I think of you, I hope for your sake you do not.
Back to top Go down
moppenheimer
#GlossumSUX
avatar

Posts : 1113
Join date : 2010-03-10

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 9   Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:51 pm

New User rank.

_________________
Back to top Go down
DLeck6211
World Racing Legend


Posts : 3613
Join date : 2010-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Burger King

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 9   Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:54 pm

I just woke up from a nap and I thought I was late for work....
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 9   Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:57 pm

Seeing as I know we have a few Eminem fans here, Lets see which version of Stan everyone likes.

The Original

or

ft. Elton John
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dr. Professor Mech
World Racing Legend
avatar

Posts : 1327
Join date : 2010-12-07
Age : 22
Location : In a awesome world. Where money is based on chocolate and pancakes!

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 9   Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:07 pm

Anybody have like a info template? You know, the ones that have the driver info at the bottom of the screen.
Back to top Go down
http://nscraracing.forumotion.com/
moppenheimer
#GlossumSUX
avatar

Posts : 1113
Join date : 2010-03-10

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 9   Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:13 pm

Blake Camphausen wrote:
Seeing as I know we have a few Eminem fans here, Lets see which version of Stan everyone likes.

The Original

or

ft. Elton John

The original...The hook is a Dido song not a Elton song, she sings it much better.

His isn't haunting enough, which is the point of the song. Plus, Em isnt as good on the live track.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 9   Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:15 pm

I don't entirely agree. I dislike the Elton John version because the beat is too jazzy.
Back to top Go down
moppenheimer
#GlossumSUX
avatar

Posts : 1113
Join date : 2010-03-10

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 9   Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:18 pm

Yeah, the piano doesnt work.

_________________
Back to top Go down
7
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin
avatar

Posts : 7474
Join date : 2009-05-16
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 9   Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:58 pm

Original.

_________________
Administrator and Founder of the AARO and its wonderful forum

"'cuz you dyin' if you don't live..."
Back to top Go down
http://awnmotorsports.forumandco.com
Mr. Dr. Professor Mech
World Racing Legend
avatar

Posts : 1327
Join date : 2010-12-07
Age : 22
Location : In a awesome world. Where money is based on chocolate and pancakes!

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 9   Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:09 pm

I hate painting these cars.
Back to top Go down
http://nscraracing.forumotion.com/
VerizonGuy12
World Racing Legend
avatar

Posts : 1951
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 9   Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:49 am

The half of the AARO banner is good..
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/Michael29Shell
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 9   

Back to top Go down
 
The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 9
Back to top 
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The AARO Racing Forum :: Welcome To The AARO Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: