Jrod (1643)

Share | 

The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chives5150
World Racing Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 9   Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:56 am

Brains......
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/Chives5150?feature=mhee
Jrod
World Racing Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 9   Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:19 am

Well, it's the first full day after the wisdom teeth got removed. I'm not feeling any major soreness, but there is some. Just took my antibiotic now with some White Out Dew. I think it's all downhill from here, so to speak, but if you all could continue to keep me in your thoughts over the next few days, I'd appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/Jrodsly

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 9   Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:27 am

Whiteout Mountain Dew is good...it shall ensure your good health!
Back to top Go down
Jrod
World Racing Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 9   Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:29 am

vbooy57 wrote:
Whiteout Mountain Dew is good...it shall ensure your good health!

It's about the only thing I can stand to drink at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Tyson Lautenschlager

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 9   Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:13 am

LMFAO. Truck Series practice is under caution early for.... WAIT FOR IT.... A DOG ON THE TRACK!
Back to top Go down
Chives5150
World Racing Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 9   Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:42 pm

Tyson Lautenschlager wrote:
LMFAO. Truck Series practice is under caution early for.... WAIT FOR IT.... A DOG ON THE TRACK!
FAIL...the Truck Series is starting to turn into a joke for me...
And Jrod, I hope you can feel better.
Back to top Go down
Jrod
World Racing Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 9   Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:50 pm

Midday, and I'm finding that my eating options are limited. So far, I know that I can eat Mac and Cheese, Twinkies, and bread.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dr. Professor Mech
World Racing Legend

Location : In a awesome world. Where money is based on chocolate and pancakes!

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 9   Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:34 pm

Jrod wrote:
Midday, and I'm finding that my eating options are limited. So far, I know that I can eat Mac and Cheese, Twinkies, and bread.

Sounds like a good day.
Back to top Go down
http://nscraracing.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 9   Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:38 pm

Do not eat Pizza, Jrod. I recall that I thought it'd be a good thing to eat...it was not.

Voltage Mtn Dew > SuperNova. Not even close.

Combos > any other snackfoods.
Back to top Go down
Chives5150
World Racing Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 9   Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:00 pm

Well, today is my parents 22nd wedding anniversary. My mom came home and immediately started making dinner, then we literally told her, "Order a stinkin' pizza!" I mean, it's their anniversary and she's still trying to make dinner on her/their day. Laughing They're great.

And vbooy, I still have some Combos so we can have another Combos party!!!! Anybody can come over!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 9   Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:19 pm

Combos are the official snack food of the NAACD for a reason. I once bought a big bag at the gas station with a friend. He told me he didn't want any. I finished it. He did not expect me to finish it. The moral of the story? When offered Combos, you take 'em!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 9   Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:31 pm

BACK.

Hey, at least the dog was cute. (Dog lover)

So it's been a few days since my last post...hmm...
Back to top Go down
Landon Rody
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 9   Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:12 pm

vbooy57 wrote:
Combos are the official snack food of the NAACD for a reason. I once bought a big bag at the gas station with a friend. He told me he didn't want any. I finished it. He did not expect me to finish it. The moral of the story? When offered Combos, you take 'em!
Your moral speaks to me.... I want Combos. Now.
Back to top Go down
http://iusportcom.com/author/lmrody/
ElectricWolf71
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 9   Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:55 pm

Chatbox?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 9   Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:57 pm

I think this is actually Part 9 of the RDT.
Back to top Go down
Landon Rody
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 9   Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:59 pm

Changed it.
Back to top Go down
http://iusportcom.com/author/lmrody/
kensethfan
World Racing Legend

Location : Living in a box under the stairs in the corner of the basement in the house half a block away from Jerry's Bait Shop (You know the place).

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 9   Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:22 pm

vbooy57 wrote:

C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kensethfanracing.webs.com/
Mr. Dr. Professor Mech
World Racing Legend

Location : In a awesome world. Where money is based on chocolate and pancakes!

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 9   Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:16 pm

Can I get my rank changed to The Token Black Guy?
Back to top Go down
http://nscraracing.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 9   Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:29 pm

Just watched Open Sea 2: Adrift. I wish I had the past hour and a half of my life back.
Back to top Go down
Chives5150
World Racing Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 9   Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:27 am

Blake Camphausen wrote:
Just watched Open Sea 2: Adrift. I wish I had the past hour and a half of my life back.
Me, too. I just watched Billy Elliot... Sleep Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
VincentGiac426
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 9   Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:30 am

Chives5150 wrote:
Blake Camphausen wrote:

Unless the movie version has no musical numbers, I don't know how on earth you can fall asleep at that.

World Racing Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 9   Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:36 am

AAROdynamic426 wrote:
Chives5150 wrote:
Blake Camphausen wrote:

Unless the movie version has no musical numbers, I don't know how on earth you can fall asleep at that.
It had the musical numbers, but it's just not my type of movie. It was too slow for my taste.
Back to top Go down
DLeck6211
World Racing Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 9   Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:26 pm

AERS DRIVER DANIEL LECKLITER FOUND DEAD

22 YEAR OLD DANIEL LECKLITER WAS FOUND DEAD AT HIS HOME IN LAKELAND FLORIDA. WITNESSES SAY THAT SOMBODY FIRED THEIR LAZAR AT THEM. THEY EVEN HEARD THE SUSPECT SAY THE FOLLOWING "DR OCTAGONAPUS! BLAHHHHHH!!!!!" AFTER HIS DEATH, LECKLITER WAS INTERVIEWED, HE SAID THE FOLLOWING, "BEING DEAD IS TOUGH, BEACAUSE OF MY DEATH, I HAVN'T SHOWERED IN WEEKS" HE WAS THEN CORRECTED BY THE REPORTER TELLING HIM THAT HE WAS ONLY DEAD FOR ONE DAY SO FAR. LECKLITER FIRED BACK SAYING, "WHO ARE YOU TO CORRECT ME? I'M GARY MOTHERF*CKING OAK, AND YOU CAN'T IGNORE MY GIRTH!!!!" HE WAS THEN TAZERED, BUT FAILED AFTER HE KICKED THE COP IN THE NUTS. AFTERWARDS HE LOOKED FOR A CAB AND WHEN IT CAME NEAR, THE LICENSE PLATE SAID FRESH AND HAD DICE IN THE MIRROR, IF ANYTHING I COULD SAY THAT THIS CAB WAS RARE, BUT I THOUGH NAH, FORGET IT, YO HOMES TO BEL AIR. I PULLED UP TO A HOUSE ABOUT SEVEN OR EIGHT AND I YELLED TO THE CABBIE YO HOMES SMELL YOU LATER. LOOKED AT MY KINGDOM I WAS FINALLY THERE, SITTING ON MY THRONE AS THE FRESH PRINCE OF BEL AIR.
Back to top Go down
ElectricWolf71
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 9   Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:45 pm

NavyCook75 wrote:
AERS DRIVER DANIEL LECKLITER FOUND DEAD

22 YEAR OLD DANIEL LECKLITER WAS FOUND DEAD AT HIS HOME IN LAKELAND FLORIDA. WITNESSES SAY THAT SOMBODY FIRED THEIR LAZAR AT THEM. THEY EVEN HEARD THE SUSPECT SAY THE FOLLOWING "DR OCTAGONAPUS! BLAHHHHHH!!!!!" AFTER HIS DEATH, LECKLITER WAS INTERVIEWED, HE SAID THE FOLLOWING, "BEING DEAD IS TOUGH, BEACAUSE OF MY DEATH, I HAVN'T SHOWERED IN WEEKS" HE WAS THEN CORRECTED BY THE REPORTER TELLING HIM THAT HE WAS ONLY DEAD FOR ONE DAY SO FAR. LECKLITER FIRED BACK SAYING, "WHO ARE YOU TO CORRECT ME? I'M GARY MOTHERF*CKING OAK, AND YOU CAN'T IGNORE MY GIRTH!!!!" HE WAS THEN TAZERED, BUT FAILED AFTER HE KICKED THE COP IN THE NUTS. AFTERWARDS HE LOOKED FOR A CAB AND WHEN IT CAME NEAR, THE LICENSE PLATE SAID FRESH AND HAD DICE IN THE MIRROR, IF ANYTHING I COULD SAY THAT THIS CAB WAS RARE, BUT I THOUGH NAH, FORGET IT, YO HOMES TO BEL AIR. I PULLED UP TO A HOUSE ABOUT SEVEN OR EIGHT AND I YELLED TO THE CABBIE YO HOMES SMELL YOU LATER. LOOKED AT MY KINGDOM I WAS FINALLY THERE, SITTING ON MY THRONE AS THE FRESH PRINCE OF BEL AIR.

You have no idea how hard I laughed at this. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down
Tyson Lautenschlager

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 9   Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:47 pm

YO, anyone with a driver in the AYG/NCSTT in a Ford PM me. Looking for a replacement driver of the 65 since Maneran has caused 3 crashes in 2 races and FTQ'd for one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 9   

Back to top Go down

The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 9
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next