The AARO Racing Forum

Home of the American Automobile Racing Organization
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Navigation
 Forum Index
 Rules
 Profile
 AARO
 
Latest topics
» 2017 Racing Season
Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:03 pm by FitzwaterAustralia59

» How bad was the "split/fight/whatever it was"
Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:38 am by NathanSmith83

» The Music Thread
Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:37 pm by vbooy57

» 2015 PTRL XM Radio National Series Schedule
Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:11 am by ElectricWolf71

» The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 18
Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:57 pm by vbooy57

» Leckliter to return to AARO?
Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:56 am by DLeck6211

» 2015 PTRL XM Radio National Series Race 12: Music City (Fender 150)
Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:56 am by PCOPirate81

» Reality check...
Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:12 pm by ElectricWolf71

» 2017 Paint List
Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:55 pm by vbooy57

» 2015 PTRL XM Radio National Series Main Thread/Info
Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:37 pm by ElectricWolf71

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 69 on Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:25 pm
Statistics
We have 109 registered users
The newest registered user is nolan56

Our users have posted a total of 45603 messages in 2716 subjects
Top posters
Nick399 (7428)
 
ElectricWolf71 (3931)
 
DLeck6211 (3612)
 
Its Webzic (3205)
 
Tanrar (2917)
 
VincentGiac426 (2365)
 
VerizonGuy12 (1943)
 
kensethfan (1904)
 
Tyson Lautenschlager (1658)
 
Jrod (1643)
 

Share | 
 

 Coke Zero 400 Predictions/Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
VincentGiac426
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2365
Join date : 2009-05-30
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Coke Zero 400 Predictions/Discussion   Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:21 pm

vbooy57 wrote:
Spoiler:
 

You know what it is.

inb4 black and yellow.

In other news, today's practice may be postponed/cancelled.

_________________
  Watch the Classic Racing Network!  
Back to top Go down
Cynon
Series Legend
avatar

Posts : 193
Join date : 2010-07-17
Age : 28
Location : Chicago, Illinois

PostSubject: Re: Coke Zero 400 Predictions/Discussion   Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:18 pm

I predict a monotonous race that will be... *yaaaaawn* ...

brb, thinking about 2-car-tangos makes me sleepy... Sleep
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/Cynon44
Nick399
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin
avatar

Posts : 7428
Join date : 2009-05-16
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Coke Zero 400 Predictions/Discussion   Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:25 pm

Cynon wrote:
I predict a monotonous race that will be... *yaaaaawn* ...

brb, thinking about 2-car-tangos makes me sleepy... Sleep

If I knew how to quote this 50 times, I would.

_________________
Administrator and Founder of the AARO and its wonderful forum

"'cuz you dyin' if you don't live..."
Back to top Go down
http://awnmotorsports.forumandco.com
VerizonGuy12
World Racing Legend
avatar

Posts : 1943
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Coke Zero 400 Predictions/Discussion   Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:42 pm

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/Michael29Shell
Mr. Dr. Professor Mech
World Racing Legend
avatar

Posts : 1327
Join date : 2010-12-07
Age : 22
Location : In a awesome world. Where money is based on chocolate and pancakes!

PostSubject: Re: Coke Zero 400 Predictions/Discussion   Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:44 pm

What a great fantasy weekend. :Bull****:
Back to top Go down
http://nscraracing.forumotion.com/
VerizonGuy12
World Racing Legend
avatar

Posts : 1943
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Coke Zero 400 Predictions/Discussion   Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:45 pm

and all of the fans will say: "DURRR DA RACE WAS AWESOME,INIFINTY TACO"
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/Michael29Shell
moppenheimer
#GlossumSUX
avatar

Posts : 1113
Join date : 2010-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Coke Zero 400 Predictions/Discussion   Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:52 pm

Yeah....60ish (whatever the final # was) lead changes....unexpected winner, unexpected guys at the front...two gwc's......race was soooooo awful...

_________________
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Coke Zero 400 Predictions/Discussion   Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:56 pm

It wasn't a great race, and a waste of space on the grid won.
Back to top Go down
Tanrar
World Racing Legend
avatar

Posts : 2917
Join date : 2010-09-17
Age : 22
Location : A place.

PostSubject: Re: Coke Zero 400 Predictions/Discussion   Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:04 pm

Michael29shell wrote:
and all of the fans will say: "DURRR DA RACE WAS FUCKIN AWFULL,INIFINTY TACO"

Fixed.
Back to top Go down
VerizonGuy12
World Racing Legend
avatar

Posts : 1943
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Coke Zero 400 Predictions/Discussion   Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:07 pm

NASCAR really needs to get rid of this '2 car tandom'. It makes the finishes good, but the racing terrible.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/Michael29Shell
Tanrar
World Racing Legend
avatar

Posts : 2917
Join date : 2010-09-17
Age : 22
Location : A place.

PostSubject: Re: Coke Zero 400 Predictions/Discussion   Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:13 pm

It's been TEN MINUTES and I'm already ****ing sick of hearing about Ragan winning.

HE WON A RACE, WOOOHOOOO. It's the only ****ing race he'll ever win. -____-

I'm so frustrated I want to cuddle something... REALLY tight. my hate is overtaking me.
Back to top Go down
ElectricWolf71
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3931
Join date : 2010-09-02
Age : 20
Location : Somewhere

PostSubject: Re: Coke Zero 400 Predictions/Discussion   Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:14 pm

Why did my 2 favorite people wreck?! :/

_________________
Owner of the Palm Tree Racing League.
Music, motorsports, hockey and some good friends. What more could a guy want?
Resident Landon Cassill fan.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dr. Professor Mech
World Racing Legend
avatar

Posts : 1327
Join date : 2010-12-07
Age : 22
Location : In a awesome world. Where money is based on chocolate and pancakes!

PostSubject: Re: Coke Zero 400 Predictions/Discussion   Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:20 pm

Casey Lester wrote:
Why did my 2 favorite people wreck?! :/

Your 2 favorite drivers? My entire fantasy team finished with half a car!
Back to top Go down
http://nscraracing.forumotion.com/
DLeck6211
World Racing Legend


Posts : 3612
Join date : 2010-03-01
Age : 28
Location : Burger King

PostSubject: Re: Coke Zero 400 Predictions/Discussion   Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:32 am

and David Ragan wins the race.....I'm ok with this I guess....
Back to top Go down
DLeck6211
World Racing Legend


Posts : 3612
Join date : 2010-03-01
Age : 28
Location : Burger King

PostSubject: Re: Coke Zero 400 Predictions/Discussion   Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:17 am

yes double post, bite me.

Ragan won the race, for f*cks sake, deal with it, so what if he's a waste of space on the grid, he still won, it might be also his last or he might win more, but you know what? he still won the thing fair and square, granted there was 2 GWC, but a win is a win....
Back to top Go down
Tyson Lautenschlager
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1658
Join date : 2009-07-27
Age : 20
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Coke Zero 400 Predictions/Discussion   Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:46 am

That was the worst coverage I have ever seen of a NASCAR race. Commercials every 5 minutes is ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Coke Zero 400 Predictions/Discussion   Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:00 am

NavyCook75 wrote:
yes double post, bite me.

Ragan won the race, for f*cks sake, deal with it, so what if he's a waste of space on the grid, he still won, it might be also his last or he might win more, but you know what? he still won the thing fair and square, granted there was 2 GWC, but a win is a win....
This is the truth. He nearly made the chase in '08, don't forget. He's been doing okay, so I don't see how you can call him a waste of space on the grid and all that when he did a damn good job staying out of trouble. And the race wasn't great, I don't like two car tandems as much as the old type of racing but it's sure as hell interesting.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Coke Zero 400 Predictions/Discussion   Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:40 am

vbooy57 wrote:
NavyCook75 wrote:
yes double post, bite me.

Ragan won the race, for f*cks sake, deal with it, so what if he's a waste of space on the grid, he still won, it might be also his last or he might win more, but you know what? he still won the thing fair and square, granted there was 2 GWC, but a win is a win....
This is the truth. He nearly made the chase in '08, don't forget. He's been doing okay, so I don't see how you can call him a waste of space on the grid and all that when he did a damn good job staying out of trouble. And the race wasn't great, I don't like two car tandems as much as the old type of racing but it's sure as hell interesting.
Ragan has done nothing but run 15-30th since 2008, in a top tier ride.
Back to top Go down
DLeck6211
World Racing Legend


Posts : 3612
Join date : 2010-03-01
Age : 28
Location : Burger King

PostSubject: Re: Coke Zero 400 Predictions/Discussion   Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:55 am

Blake Camphausen wrote:
vbooy57 wrote:
NavyCook75 wrote:
yes double post, bite me.

Ragan won the race, for f*cks sake, deal with it, so what if he's a waste of space on the grid, he still won, it might be also his last or he might win more, but you know what? he still won the thing fair and square, granted there was 2 GWC, but a win is a win....
This is the truth. He nearly made the chase in '08, don't forget. He's been doing okay, so I don't see how you can call him a waste of space on the grid and all that when he did a damn good job staying out of trouble. And the race wasn't great, I don't like two car tandems as much as the old type of racing but it's sure as hell interesting.
Ragan has done nothing but run 15-30th since 2008, in a top tier ride.
he finished 13th in points in 2008, he also has 27 top 10's, while that may not impressive, it goes to show that he can indeed run in the top 10.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Coke Zero 400 Predictions/Discussion   Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:59 am

NavyCook75 wrote:
Blake Camphausen wrote:
vbooy57 wrote:
NavyCook75 wrote:
yes double post, bite me.

Ragan won the race, for f*cks sake, deal with it, so what if he's a waste of space on the grid, he still won, it might be also his last or he might win more, but you know what? he still won the thing fair and square, granted there was 2 GWC, but a win is a win....
This is the truth. He nearly made the chase in '08, don't forget. He's been doing okay, so I don't see how you can call him a waste of space on the grid and all that when he did a damn good job staying out of trouble. And the race wasn't great, I don't like two car tandems as much as the old type of racing but it's sure as hell interesting.
Ragan has done nothing but run 15-30th since 2008, in a top tier ride.
he finished 13th in points in 2008, he also has 27 top 10's, while that may not impressive, it goes to show that he can indeed run in the top 10.
Everyonce in awhile, does that make him deserving of a Roush ride? Not really.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Coke Zero 400 Predictions/Discussion   Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:01 am

He has good runs, he just hasn't had finishes...he has potential, as he's proved. Brad Kes had a terrible year last year, did that make him an empty spot on the grid or whatever, now that he, like Ragan, has picked it up?
Back to top Go down
DLeck6211
World Racing Legend


Posts : 3612
Join date : 2010-03-01
Age : 28
Location : Burger King

PostSubject: Re: Coke Zero 400 Predictions/Discussion   Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:11 am

vbooy57 wrote:
He has good runs, he just hasn't had finishes...he has potential, as he's proved. Brad Kes had a terrible year last year, did that make him an empty spot on the grid or whatever, now that he, like Ragan, has picked it up?
this


and for those who say that he has no talent.....who the hell needs talent to go fast and turn left?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Coke Zero 400 Predictions/Discussion   Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:19 am

PINGAS!
Back to top Go down
Tyson Lautenschlager
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1658
Join date : 2009-07-27
Age : 20
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Coke Zero 400 Predictions/Discussion   Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:27 am

Keselowski has actually been able to do more than Ragan. Ragan is in a top notch ride and he has gotten two nationwide wins - one of them at Talladega where anyone can win. Brad has 13 (I think) and a championship plus 2 cup wins one of which coming in a Phoenix Racing car which is Hendrick's reject equipment, yes it was at Talladega, but in decent equipment.
Back to top Go down
DLeck6211
World Racing Legend


Posts : 3612
Join date : 2010-03-01
Age : 28
Location : Burger King

PostSubject: Re: Coke Zero 400 Predictions/Discussion   Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:45 am

Tyson Lautenschlager wrote:
Keselowski has actually been able to do more than Ragan. Ragan is in a top notch ride and he has gotten two nationwide wins - one of them at Talladega where anyone can win. Brad has 13 (I think) and a championship plus 2 cup wins one of which coming in a Phoenix Racing car which is Hendrick's reject equipment, yes it was at Talladega, but in decent equipment.
and your point is?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Coke Zero 400 Predictions/Discussion   

Back to top Go down
 
Coke Zero 400 Predictions/Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Derry Predictions
» Predictions for Div 6 for Sunday 7th
» Predictions for the prem?
» CROWN: Article: 4A OFSAA Predictions by our staff!
» The Big One-Kildare V Meath Predictions

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The AARO Racing Forum :: Welcome To The AARO Forum :: Racing Discussion-
Jump to: