The AARO Racing Forum

Home of the American Automobile Racing Organization
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Forum Index
 Rules
 Profile
 AARO
 
Latest topics
» 2018 Racing Season
Yesterday at 3:19 pm by FitzwaterAustralia59

» AARO FaceSpace Thread
Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:10 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 PTS Race 10 - San Diego (Del Monte 150)
Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:29 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 Qualcomm 200 Pre-Race Thread
Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:26 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 ANS Race 14 - San Diego 120
Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:34 am by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 MRT Race 13 - San Diego (Qualcomm 125)
Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:14 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 AERS Race 14 - Pikes Peak (Coors 200)
Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:46 pm by 7

» ACS Racing Announces Plans for 2019 Season
Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:20 am by NathanSmith83

» 2018 Coors 200 Pre-Race Thread
Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:35 pm by 7

» 2018 PTS Race 9 - Pikes Peak (KeyBank 100)
Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:37 am by FitzwaterAustralia59

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 69 on Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:25 pm
Statistics
We have 112 registered users
The newest registered user is coolcokekid22

Our users have posted a total of 43287 messages in 2764 subjects
Top posters
7 (7675)
 
Jesse Pizzajarvi (4077)
 
DLeck6211 (3615)
 
Its Webzic (3205)
 
Tanrar (2917)
 
VincentGiac426 (2364)
 
VerizonGuy12 (1980)
 
kensethfan (1905)
 
Tyson Lautenschlager (1658)
 
Jrod (1642)
 

Share | 
 

 The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 8

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
kensethfan
World Racing Legend
avatar

Posts : 1905
Join date : 2009-08-25
Age : 20
Location : Living in a box under the stairs in the corner of the basement in the house half a block away from Jerry's Bait Shop (You know the place).

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 8   Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:27 pm

NavyCook75 wrote:
kensethfan wrote:
NavyCook75 wrote:
Vulcan point? Long live and prosper Young Skywalker....

Not was I was thinking of... Wink
oh...Vulcan POINT...is that what happens when Spock takes Viagra?

No.

The point I'm trying to make is that it's an island inside an island...
Back to top Go down
http://www.kensethfanracing.webs.com/
DLeck6211
World Racing Legend


Posts : 3615
Join date : 2010-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Burger King

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 8   Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:33 pm

kensethfan wrote:
NavyCook75 wrote:
kensethfan wrote:
NavyCook75 wrote:
Vulcan point? Long live and prosper Young Skywalker....

Not was I was thinking of... Wink
oh...Vulcan POINT...is that what happens when Spock takes Viagra?

No.

The point I'm trying to make is that it's an island inside an island...
Islandception
Back to top Go down
kensethfan
World Racing Legend
avatar

Posts : 1905
Join date : 2009-08-25
Age : 20
Location : Living in a box under the stairs in the corner of the basement in the house half a block away from Jerry's Bait Shop (You know the place).

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 8   Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:54 pm

NavyCook75 wrote:
kensethfan wrote:
NavyCook75 wrote:
kensethfan wrote:
NavyCook75 wrote:
Vulcan point? Long live and prosper Young Skywalker....

Not was I was thinking of... Wink
oh...Vulcan POINT...is that what happens when Spock takes Viagra?

No.

The point I'm trying to make is that it's an island inside an island...
Islandception

That's what I was thinking of. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.kensethfanracing.webs.com/
DLeck6211
World Racing Legend


Posts : 3615
Join date : 2010-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Burger King

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 8   Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:21 pm

kensethfan wrote:
NavyCook75 wrote:
kensethfan wrote:
NavyCook75 wrote:
kensethfan wrote:
NavyCook75 wrote:
Vulcan point? Long live and prosper Young Skywalker....

Not was I was thinking of... Wink
oh...Vulcan POINT...is that what happens when Spock takes Viagra?

No.

The point I'm trying to make is that it's an island inside an island...
Islandception

That's what I was thinking of. Wink
I was thinking Arbys...
Back to top Go down
Its Webzic
NRPA Owner, Admin
NRPA Owner, Admin


Posts : 3205
Join date : 2010-03-05
Age : 21
Location : My tub

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 8   Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:51 pm

OMG IM ONLINE.

Some recent news.

My NRPA, Car Painting computer has officially quit. It will not turn on for nothing. No more NRPA.

I was just at my grandpa's for the past week.

I'm a working man. I will be working the night shift. My 99 year old great grandma needs someone watching her 24/7 and I'm getting payed $10 an hour. I'm gonna use the money to buy a new xbox and a new computer and MW3.

I'm very sorry I havent been on here in a while. I'm on my brothers computer atm. Not on it all the time. I miss my other family. I'll try to get on here as much as I can.

- Fish

_________________
Admin of the AARO Forum

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NRPARacing
Tanrar
World Racing Legend
avatar

Posts : 2917
Join date : 2010-09-17
Age : 23
Location : A place.

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 8   Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:04 pm

EricFishness wrote:
OMG IM ONLINE.

Some recent news.

My NRPA, Car Painting computer has officially quit. It will not turn on for nothing. No more NRPA.

I was just at my grandpa's for the past week.

I'm a working man. I will be working the night shift. My 99 year old great grandma needs someone watching her 24/7 and I'm getting payed $10 an hour. I'm gonna use the money to buy a new xbox and a new computer and MW3.

I'm very sorry I havent been on here in a while. I'm on my brothers computer atm. Not on it all the time. I miss my other family. I'll try to get on here as much as I can.

- Fish

Good luck with your endeavors, Mr. Fish. *salutes*
Back to top Go down
7
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin
avatar

Posts : 7675
Join date : 2009-05-16
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 8   Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:06 pm

RandomClassic wrote:
EricFishness wrote:
OMG IM ONLINE.

Some recent news.

My NRPA, Car Painting computer has officially quit. It will not turn on for nothing. No more NRPA.

I was just at my grandpa's for the past week.

I'm a working man. I will be working the night shift. My 99 year old great grandma needs someone watching her 24/7 and I'm getting payed $10 an hour. I'm gonna use the money to buy a new xbox and a new computer and MW3.

I'm very sorry I havent been on here in a while. I'm on my brothers computer atm. Not on it all the time. I miss my other family. I'll try to get on here as much as I can.

- Fish

Good luck with your endeavors, Mr. Fish. *flops for water*

Fixed. Trollface

_________________
Administrator and Founder of the AARO and its wonderful forum

"'cuz you dyin' if you don't live..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GbSxNyWbdc
Back to top Go down
http://awnmotorsports.forumandco.com
Jrod
World Racing Legend
avatar

Posts : 1642
Join date : 2010-02-11
Age : 26
Location : Charlotte, North Cackalack

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 8   Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:07 pm

Eric, good luck and godspeed.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Jrodsly
Chives5150
World Racing Legend
avatar

Posts : 1636
Join date : 2011-07-10
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 8   Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:10 pm

EricFishness wrote:
OMG IM ONLINE.

Some recent news.

My NRPA, Car Painting computer has officially quit. It will not turn on for nothing. No more NRPA.

I was just at my grandpa's for the past week.

I'm a working man. I will be working the night shift. My 99 year old great grandma needs someone watching her 24/7 and I'm getting payed $10 an hour. I'm gonna use the money to buy a new xbox and a new computer and MW3.

I'm very sorry I havent been on here in a while. I'm on my brothers computer atm. Not on it all the time. I miss my other family. I'll try to get on here as much as I can.

- Fish
Good luck with everything. Hopefully you can get NRPA working again, then I'll try to join since I joined the forum in mid-season. afro
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Chives5150?feature=mhee
DLeck6211
World Racing Legend


Posts : 3615
Join date : 2010-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Burger King

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 8   Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:20 pm

EricFishness wrote:
OMG IM ONLINE.

Some recent news.

My NRPA, Car Painting computer has officially quit. It will not turn on for nothing. No more NRPA.

I was just at my grandpa's for the past week.

I'm a working man. I will be working the night shift. My 99 year old great grandma needs someone watching her 24/7 and I'm getting payed $10 an hour. I'm gonna use the money to buy a new xbox and a new computer and MW3.

I'm very sorry I havent been on here in a while. I'm on my brothers computer atm. Not on it all the time. I miss my other family. I'll try to get on here as much as I can.

- Fish
you better come back, ot else I'll get Weegee to find you
Back to top Go down
kensethfan
World Racing Legend
avatar

Posts : 1905
Join date : 2009-08-25
Age : 20
Location : Living in a box under the stairs in the corner of the basement in the house half a block away from Jerry's Bait Shop (You know the place).

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 8   Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:22 pm

Good luck, Fish.

Dan, I found this on WinBlog and I think you might like it...

Back to top Go down
http://www.kensethfanracing.webs.com/
Mr. Dr. Professor Mech
World Racing Legend
avatar

Posts : 1327
Join date : 2010-12-07
Age : 23
Location : In a awesome world. Where money is based on chocolate and pancakes!

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 8   Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:43 pm

kensethfan wrote:
Good luck, Fish.

Dan, I found this on WinBlog and I think you might like it...

Why, who where? Nevermind.
Back to top Go down
http://nscraracing.forumotion.com/
DLeck6211
World Racing Legend


Posts : 3615
Join date : 2010-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Burger King

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 8   Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:00 pm

kensethfan wrote:
Good luck, Fish.

Dan, I found this on WinBlog and I think you might like it...

YES! I CAN NOW BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN!
Back to top Go down
Jrod
World Racing Legend
avatar

Posts : 1642
Join date : 2010-02-11
Age : 26
Location : Charlotte, North Cackalack

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 8   Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:05 pm

Hello, AAROers. Look at your console. Now back to mine. Now back at your console. Now back to mine. Sadly, it isn't mine, but if you stopped using lady themed things it could look like it's mine. Look down. Back up. Where are you? You're in a room with the console your console could look like. What's in your hand? Back at my console. It has it. It's two controllers to play that game you love. Look again. The controllers are now diamonds. Anything is possible when your console looks like a man's console and not a lady's. I'm in a chair.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Jrodsly
Chives5150
World Racing Legend
avatar

Posts : 1636
Join date : 2011-07-10
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 8   Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:10 pm

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Chives5150?feature=mhee
Mr. Dr. Professor Mech
World Racing Legend
avatar

Posts : 1327
Join date : 2010-12-07
Age : 23
Location : In a awesome world. Where money is based on chocolate and pancakes!

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 8   Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:39 pm

*Wispers* Hey everybody, I haz a great idea. Sign on to my forum. http://nscraracing.forumotion.com
Back to top Go down
http://nscraracing.forumotion.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 8   Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:31 pm

Mr. Mech wrote:
*Wispers* Hey everybody, I haz a great idea. Sign on to my forum. http://nscraracing.forumotion.com
That's a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Jrod
World Racing Legend
avatar

Posts : 1642
Join date : 2010-02-11
Age : 26
Location : Charlotte, North Cackalack

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 8   Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:37 pm

Jrod wrote:
Hello, AAROers. Look at your console. Now back to mine. Now back at your console. Now back to mine. Sadly, it isn't mine, but if you stopped using lady themed things it could look like it's mine. Look down. Back up. Where are you? You're in a room with the console your console could look like. What's in your hand? Back at my console. It has it. It's two controllers to play that game you love. Look again. The controllers are now diamonds. Anything is possible when your console looks like a man's console and not a lady's. I'm in a chair.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Jrodsly
DLeck6211
World Racing Legend


Posts : 3615
Join date : 2010-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Burger King

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 8   Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:53 pm

Helo, Jrod. Look at your FIFA Game. Now back to mine. Now back at your console. Now back to mine. Sadly, it isn't mine, but if you stopped playing like a lady, you would be better. Look down. Back up. Where are you? You're in a room with the win your win would look like. What's in your hand? Back at my console. You lost it. It's two trophies to win that game you love. Look again. The controllers are now diamonds. Anything is possible when your gameplay is like a man's gameplay and not a lady's. I'm Gary motherf*cking Oak.

Back to top Go down
Its Webzic
NRPA Owner, Admin
NRPA Owner, Admin


Posts : 3205
Join date : 2010-03-05
Age : 21
Location : My tub

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 8   Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:32 pm

Dan aren't you rich? Buy me a computer Trollface

_________________
Admin of the AARO Forum

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NRPARacing
DLeck6211
World Racing Legend


Posts : 3615
Join date : 2010-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Burger King

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 8   Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:46 pm

EricFishness wrote:
Dan aren't you rich? Buy me a computer Trollface
*buys you an Apple 2 from 1984* Trollface good luck getting internet...
Back to top Go down
Tanrar
World Racing Legend
avatar

Posts : 2917
Join date : 2010-09-17
Age : 23
Location : A place.

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 8   Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:48 pm

EricFishness wrote:
Dan aren't you rich? Buy me a computer Trollface

Asking Dan to buy you a computer is like asking Kevin Lepage to drive for your team. Never ends well.
Back to top Go down
kensethfan
World Racing Legend
avatar

Posts : 1905
Join date : 2009-08-25
Age : 20
Location : Living in a box under the stairs in the corner of the basement in the house half a block away from Jerry's Bait Shop (You know the place).

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 8   Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:56 pm

Hello, Dan. Look at your post, now back to mine. Now back to your post, now back to mine. Sadly, it isn't mine, but it could be mine if you stopped trolling like a little girl, you would be appreciated more. Look down. Back up. Where are you? You're on the AARO forums with the post your post would look like. What does it read? Back at mine. Nobody has it. It was a nasty post that was deleted by Nick. Look at it again. The post is now on EFR. Anything is possible when your post makes sense and isn't a little girl's. I'm awesome.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kensethfanracing.webs.com/
DLeck6211
World Racing Legend


Posts : 3615
Join date : 2010-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Burger King

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 8   Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:03 pm

kensethfan wrote:
Hello, Dan. Look at your post, now back to mine. Now back to your post, now back to mine. Sadly, it isn't mine, but it could be mine if you stopped trolling like a little girl, you would be appreciated more. Look down. Back up. Where are you? You're on the AARO forums with the post your post would look like. What does it read? Back at mine. Nobody has it. It was a nasty post that was deleted by Nick. Look at it again. The post is now on EFR. Anything is possible when your post makes sense and isn't a little girl's. I'm awesome.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 8   Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:41 pm

NavyCook75 wrote:
kensethfan wrote:
Hello, Dan. Look at your post, now back to mine. Now back to your post, now back to mine. Sadly, it isn't mine, but it could be mine if you stopped trolling like a little girl, you would be appreciated more. Look down. Back up. Where are you? You're on the AARO forums with the post your post would look like. What does it read? Back at mine. Nobody has it. It was a nasty post that was deleted by Nick. Look at it again. The post is now on EFR. Anything is possible when your post makes sense and isn't a little girl's. I'm awesome.
Post HOF? Razz

I am quite bored. Chatbox?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 8   

Back to top Go down
 
The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 8
Back to top 
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The AARO Racing Forum :: Welcome To The AARO Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: