Share | 

AERS Contract Chart OLD

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
vbooy57
Racing Legend

PostSubject: Re: AERS Contract Chart OLD   Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:09 pm

Correction to the current chart: Averell Motorsports, because of its affiliation with Nathan Smith's team, will be running Volkswagen in both the AERS and AAPT.

Warped Tour: Crown the Empire, Blessthefall, I See Stars, August Burns Red, Bring Me the Horizon, Hands Like Houses, Chiodos, Forever Came Calling, We Came as Romans, Woe, is Me, No Bragging Rights, Stick to Your Guns (7/17/13)

Upcoming Shows:
Our Last Night, Lions Lions, Famous Last Words, SycAmour, Red Hands (8/13/13)
Shinedown, Papa Roach, Skillet, In This Moment, We As Human (8/20/13)
Katatonia, Cult of Luna, Intronaut, Tesseract (9/26/13)
Between the Buried and Me, The Faceless, The Contortionist, The Safety Fire (10/21/13)
Back to top Go down
Nick399
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: AERS Contract Chart OLD   Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:46 am

DiCario, Sam Davids Contract Dispute

Mack DiCario and Sam Davids Racing have both stated their intentions of keeping DiCario with the team for 2015. However, the two sides have yet to come to terms on DiCario's next contract. Sources are confirming that the two sides have been in negotiations for about 3 months now, but cannot come to an agreement under SDR's current budget. DiCario is looking for a big payday, but SDR is giving DiCario a lower offer to cooperate with the teams' budget. The two sides have both come out and said it isn't personal, but things seem to be actually getting there because of DiCario's contract demands. Both sides have still said they're working as hard as possible to keep DiCario in the 96, but as soon as the Saskatchewan 400 ends, DiCario can take offers from any team and decide from there, as he will be an official free agent on the market.

Lowrey, Kash, Glossum, Cohon all in contention for JN rides

Recent word from JN officials have stated that free agents Ross Lowrey, Jared Kash, Shawn Glossum, and Jimmy Cohon are the candidates for JN's two open spots for 2015, while keeping in mind these are only from the current free agent crop, so a lower-tier driver could step up as well. Jimmy Cohon could be the leader of the group, formerly driving Dodge back in his prime and putting up the best results. Ross Lowrey has bounced around several teams throughout his career, so he could be a large question mark. Shawn Glossum could be a great choice, but inconsistency has marred his career, which has been with KGI for its entirety. Lastly is Jared Kash, who has struggled for the most of his 2-year AERS career, so could also be very much in question. They are currently in talks with all 4 plus more who are undisclosed.

"'cuz you dyin' if you don't live..."
Back to top Go down
http://awnmotorsports.forumandco.com
Will Legge
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: AERS Contract Chart OLD   Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:05 pm

LEGGE MOTORSPORTS
Buick Regal

3 - Emma Trout -- Firebirds Wood Fire Grill/2015-2016
2 Year (2016), $2M Deal -- $1M/yr., Signed before 2015 season

33 - Sarah Woods -- Samuel Adams Beer/2015
Part time 1 Year (2015), $500,000 Deal -- $500,000/yr., Signed before 2015 season

AAPT affiliate -- Legge Ovota Racing??? 

Emma Trout will return full time with a new sponser in Firebirds Wood Fire Grill and Sarah Woods will debut part time in the new #33 machine with Samuel Adams returning for another season.
Back to top Go down
Nick399
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: AERS Contract Chart OLD   Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:02 pm

Cohon will not return to Porter Racing Corporation

Although Jimmy Cohon has performed the best of the two Porter Racing cars, it has been confirmed negotiations on a new contract have been shut down for good, as the two sides could not come to an agreement. Cohon's current deal which expires at the end of this season has him making $4 million, but with Porter's current financial situation, they can only afford to offer him $3.9 million for next year and maybe beyond. Cohon feels like he deserves a raise, and will be able to get it elsewhere as a free agent in the offseason. Meanwhile, James Backes, the team's director of finances, told the media, "We would really like to have Jimmy back in the car for 2015 and beyond, however with our current budget, Walter's contract eats up the majority of the money, and thus we cannot afford to pay Jimmy. It's a shame actually. We sincerely wish him the best." Cohon said he was thankful for his time with the team over a conference call, but is excited for what the future holds.

Shawn Glossum: "I know where I want to go"

Free Agency, or Silly Season, has yet to officially begin for the AARO's 2015 offseason, but Shawn Glossum has reportedly made up his mind on where he'd like to go. Obviously, teams cannot start negotiating a deal with him until 24 hours after the Saskatchewan 300, but Glossum feels he's got a good idea on where he will end up. "Y'all won't find out until the season ends, but I'm almost 95% sure I know where I'll be going." That was all Shawn had to say. There have been several rumored interested teams, including JN Motorsports, Porter Racing Corp, and Carson Racing, but speculation stops there, as that's all we know.

DiCario "close" to re-signing with Sam Davids Racing

It's been almost 4 months since negotiations started between Mack DiCario's agent and Sam Davids Racing, and yet, nothing has yet to come out of it. DiCario is having a sensational season, currently running 2nd in the points standings and is set to hit free agency in a couple weeks if he doesn't reach an agreement with SDR. This Tuesday, however, sources confirmed the two sides were "very close" on a long-term extension. Davids said this last week, "I've said it before, re-signing Mack is our #1 priority off the racetrack right now. We're still shallow on our driver budget, but we're hoping a solid points finish will raise that a little bit and allow us to compensate with Mack's demands. We're working on it." DiCario is set to be making $5 million this season on a one-year contract he signed last summer.

Back to top Go down
VerizonGuy12
World Racing Legend

PostSubject: Re: AERS Contract Chart OLD   Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:21 pm

Last edited by VerizonGuy12 on Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/Michael29Shell
Weatherman
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: AERS Contract Chart OLD   Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:51 pm

Jack Jefferson, to make at least $1.50 per race next year with The Unnamed Team Razz
Back to top Go down
Nick399
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: AERS Contract Chart OLD   Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:47 am

DiCario Re-Signs with Sam Davids Racing

Mack DiCario has reportedly signed a contract extension with Sam Davids Racing. While both sides would have liked to sign Mack long-term, the two sides agreed on a one-year, $5.5 million deal that will keep DiCario with the team through 2015, and in time for another extension, when Allen Reeds will be expected to take a pay cut to allow DiCario to continue to occupy the 96's spot. "We're very excited to have signed with SDR. I'm glad it worked out." said DiCario. It has been confirmed that within the contract, a clause stating DiCario will earn more money per year on his next deal has been signed by both parties. With this off his back, DiCario now turns to Seattle for the AERS race where he will continue to battle for the championship.

(OOC: Never explained this, but the reason I introduced contracts and $$$ into this is the fact that I love sports management and contracts and all that stuff involved in it. So yeah, basically they're for all of my teams, your teams can do it as well, but not required.)

Back to top Go down
Nick399
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: AERS Contract Chart OLD   Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:50 pm

Ringer back to Carson?

Opp Inc. has been a questionable return to the AERS for 2015 for quite some time now. Jonathon Ringer, who has been nothing short of fantastic over the second half of the season, may need to look elsewhere to drive because of this. The driver of the #0 Chase Bank Dodge currently has a contract that will keep him with Opp Inc until 2016 should they not close down in the offseason. A possible landing spot for Ringer would be at his old team, Carson Racing, who is in dire need of some sponsorship and drivers at their stable. Although there was some bad blood between Ringer and Carson, the two made it clear during 2012 that they had made up and no grudges would be held. If it isn't meant to be at Carson, Ringer could be a serious contender to take one of the open seats at JN Motorsports, particularly at the 9. Don't know what it is, but Ringer just seems like a good fit for JN. Ringer's contract demands could be an issue for any team though, as he could be asking for a number north of $8 million. All this is speculation though, and could easily be disregarded completely should Opp Inc continue to operate.

Netflix, Little Caesars to sponsor Porter Racing cars

The two Porter Racing Corporation cars had been looking for sponsorship for a while now, and it's safe to say they're relieved after news came in this morning that both of their sponsors would like to sign on for 2015. The two sponsors, Netflix and Little Caesars, both are no stranger to sponsoring in the AMP Energy Racing Series. Netflix sponsored AERS veteran Allen Reeds back in the 2001 season for a handful of races, while State Farm took the rest. Little Caesars sponsored Jack Walter's #4 machine for three years starting in 2008. The company also sponsored the 2014 AERS event at the Michigan International Speedway and will continue to do so for the 2015 running of the race. Jack Walter, who most at first figured would be getting the primary sponsorship from Little Caesars, actually will have Netflix as his primary. Little Caesars will primarily sponsor the 92, which currently sits vacant heading into 2015 as Jimmy Cohon decided not to renew his contract. This is great news for the team, and they should be contenders in 2015 regardless of who ends up piloting the 92.

Parshall will not return to the 5 for 2015

News surfaced today that Jeff Parshall will not be the driver of the #5 Scawles Racing Chevrolet in 2015. Parshall's had moderate success at the level, good enough to raise his reputation levels, but has not performed nearly as well at the team's top driver Luke Kinsin. Most thought Parshall would at least start negotiations with Scawles, but he obviously never reached that stage. Parshall will test free agency, however is likely going to pilot one of Scawles All Pro Tour teams for the upcoming season, regardless of his AERS status. Luke Kinsin, the team's other driver, is said to be in negotiations with the team for his next contract and intends to be in the 4 next year. Kinsin has had a very respectable rookie season.

Back to top Go down
Nick399
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: AERS Contract Chart OLD   Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:54 pm

Toni Short: "I have the funds for an AERS team"

It's been 5 years since Toni Short was banned from AERS competition for breaking the leagues drug policy several times. Short, having raced in the AAPT since, says he'd like to make a return to the series in 2015. "Things have changed, I have for the better. I have set aside money for myself and would like to use it to build an AERS empire. We have all the funds to be a competitive team next year, with or without me in a car. Again, I have the funds for an AERS team."

Shortly (no pun intended) after the interview, rumors surfaced about a possible merger with Brandon Ultsch Enterprises. BUE, like Short, runs Dodges in the premier AARO divisions, and as of now, sits with one vacant seat and are short (again no pun intended) on funds after a sloppy 2014 campaign. The teams lead driver, Ted Hendricks, is on his final straw with the team, and could definitely use some support in getting his act together for the upcoming season.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AERS Contract Chart OLD   Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:01 am

Nick Dawson to retain part-time schedule?

Nick Dawson, who sits 4th in points entering the final weekend of the AERS season has been confirmed as a relief driver for Audi in Endurance racing in 2015. However, no one can deny his talent and popularity among stock car enthusiasts. His 2.7 finishing average in the last 5 races, and suddenly the rookie of the year battle is heated, even with the most DNFs among the Top 5 and missing Livonia. He has admitted that his role in Audi's prototype program is much smaller than he expected, and that his schedule will allow him to make several starts in the 2015 AERS season.

It is unknown weather he will drive for Averell Motorsports again, or for his own team. Contracts do bind him to driving Volkswagens, as they own Audi. Follow-up questions after the press conference indicate that he would also be sponsored by Apple along with his endurance ride.

More speculation ensued when he announced he would not continue using the racing alias of Nick Dawson. It is unknown weather that means he will be using his real name, what is real name is, or will be using a different alias.
Back to top Go down
Josh Mertz
Series Veteran

PostSubject: Re: AERS Contract Chart OLD   Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:22 am

No Changes at MRT

"We have good plans for next year. We haven't finished good, but eh, it's our first season back. Who knows." [/u]
Back to top Go down
http://www.asntv.us
Nick399
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: AERS Contract Chart OLD   Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:56 am

Jimmy Cohon Signs with JN Motorsports

Jimmy Cohon has signed a 2-year contract to drive the #36 Allstate Dodge Charger next season and through 2016. He will replace Preston Bell, who drove mediocre in 2014. The 36 on JN Motorsports is seen as cursed, because any driver who has driven it, has had very minimal success.

Kinsin back at Scawles

Luke Kinsin signed a contract renewal with Scawles Racing Team today, and will return to his #4 next season and through 2016. Kinsin, in his first year in the AERS, finished 22nd in the standings.

Back to top Go down
VerizonGuy12
World Racing Legend

PostSubject: Re: AERS Contract Chart OLD   Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:12 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/Michael29Shell
Nick399
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: AERS Contract Chart OLD   Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:32 pm

Glossum to JN finally confirmed

Shawn Glossum has signed a $13.41 million deal thru 2017 to drive the #9 Giant Tiger Dodge for JN Motorsports starting next season. Glossum turned down offers from every opening in the field and made the desicion everyone anticipated. Glossum said, "I'm happy to be here, this is a classy organization and I'm very proud to be apart of it. Things were great at KGI, but my career needed a turnaround and I think this is my best shot at it."

Grosso signs with KDM

Kent Grosso has signed a 1 year contract with Keith Davis Motorsports to drive the #6 Chevy SS in 2015. Sponsorship is not aligned as of yet, but Davis said we should be hearing about that in the coming weeks, but we do know Taco Bell will return.

Anderson to Porter Racing Corporation

Casey Anderson has signed a 2 year contract worth $6 million with Porter Racing Corporation. Anderson has plenty of AERS experience, and ran several one-off events in 2014 with some great runs. Anderson leaves the C-S Motorsports team where he has been since 2010.

Back to top Go down
Nick399
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: AERS Contract Chart OLD   Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:10 pm

Tommy Ritcher signs multi-year contract extension with Renesse Racing

Tommy Ritcher has signed a 7-year, $19.25 million contract extension with Renesse Racing to begin in 2016. Ritcher has been driving for the team that his father raced at for his entire career as well, and made it clear he wants to follow in his dad's footsteps with this new extension. "I never want to leave a team my dad is heavily involved in, I never want to compete against him. He's taught me everything I know, and I want to make him proud for everything I do in my career. He helps me so much especially dealing with the pressure, so I'm very glad to be here until 2021."

Lusk to Short's #11

Darcy Lusk will attempt to rejuvenate his career yet again in 2015, this time with the new Short Racing Technologies team in their #11 Dodge sponsored by Priceline.com. Lusk has been mediocre ever since he hopped into a ride in the AAPT for JN Motorsports in 2011, but he's looking to spark up what was once considered a promising career in 2015. It is a one-year contract, but team owner Toni Short expressed that he would definitely be in consideration for an extension if he performs at their expectations.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AERS Contract Chart OLD   Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:30 pm

Free Agent shuffle leaves C-S Motorsports with 2 open rides as Livonia draws near

With the most eventful off-season in years, perhaps the biggest surprise is the lack of news from C-S Motorsports. 2014's Team Champion (by average points) seemed like the hottest place for top drivers like Ringer, Cohon or Glossum, and Anderson was shoo-in to the 38, right? Apparently not. Anderson was unhappy with the team, despite an average finish of 4th in 3 appearances with the team in 2014.

"I'm truly unsure of how the teams' performance will change with doubling the team size and expanding the role with Averell. The 92 seemed like a dream job; more money and strong, tenured veteran to work with."

Other free agents showed signs of silent agreement. Doubling the size of the team might mean a half as strong season. While they were trying to lure top drivers to the team, and they filled other slots, drivers like Lusk, Grosso, and Kash were already deep into negotiations with various teams. Now, many names from AAPT or even LNT are being tossed around. Preston Bell may be the most qualified driver at the moment.

"Drastic measures need to be taken." said Crompton, "We need to be a contender next year."

Nick Black to stay?

After it became clear it would be at least one year before he had anything above a reserve role for Audi in Prototype racing, Black expressed interest in remaining in North America in the AERS, at least part-time. A 3rd car for Averell Motorsports was tossed around, but never came to fruition. According to sources with the team, Black has been offered to have his contract bought by C-S Motorsports. Reports are that Black seemed very interested, with exact numbers undisclosed, numbers ranging from 10 million for 1 year to a maximum, multi-year deal.

If this does come to be, changes to Smith's and Crompton's contract, and a very minimal contract for the 4th car.
Back to top Go down
Josh Mertz
Series Veteran

PostSubject: Re: AERS Contract Chart OLD   Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:36 pm

Red Bull MRT suspends operations:

After their discovery that they were not included on the tentative 2015 entry list, Red Bull MRT has announced they are suspending operations for the 2015 season. The official reason is a lack of payment from sponsors, but the rumor in the garage area is that they are unhappy with the status of their equipment compared to other teams.

Josh Mertz is shopping around for a race seat, using hefty dollars from Red Bull to sway potential drives, according to his FaceSpace profile.
Back to top Go down
http://www.asntv.us

PostSubject: Re: AERS Contract Chart OLD   Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:35 pm

Nick Black confirmed to C-S Motorsports in 2015

Cris Crompton has confirmed the $6 Million buyout of Nick Black's contract from Audi Prototype. The team has become much more public with their available funds, with $20M set aside for driver contracts. The buyout leaves $14M for the other 3 cars. Black has been offered a 2 year, $15M contact, with $10M coming in the 1st year.

To save as much money to keep under the cap, Nathan Smith announced that he will not be on salary, and any money he makes will be his race winnings and 40% ownership stake in the team.

Carson Crompton has been announced to a 3-year extension, worth $12M. The yearly breakdown of the contract is shown below

2015: $3.25M
2016: $4M
2017: $4.75M

This leaves $750K for the 4th driver...
Back to top Go down
NathanSmith83
Series Legend

PostSubject: Re: AERS Contract Chart OLD   Mon May 18, 2015 1:40 am

As expected, there will be some shuffling at C-S Motorsports. Nick Black departs for Europe and Mertz will not be resigned, as the RedBull sponsorship buyout for the 8 from Mars is hindering the team as a whole.

As mentioned above, Crompton will also have to deal with this. It is expected that Vans will split a schedule with some Mars brands.

Along with the 8 and 38 teams changing drivers for 2016, they will also be changing numbers, to 85 and 86, respectively; giving the team numbers 83, 84, 85, 86.

It is expected that 5 Gum will jump aboard the 85 as starting in 2016 Averell Motorsports becomes fully independent from C-S Motorsports. All Mars/Wrigley sponsorships will be on these 4 cars.

Here is a very very way to early tentative team chart for 2016.
83 - Nathan Smith - Wrigley gums (Juicy Fruit, Doublemint, Winterfesh, Big Red)

84 - Carson Crompton - Wrigley candies (Starburst, Skittles), [10 races], Vans [8 races], Arizona [2 races]

85 - Ike Durbin? - 5 Gum ||| Durbin may follow his sponsor with a restructured contract. Again very early.

86 - Aaron Anderson - Mars Products ||| This is more of a safe prediction.

It's sure to kill me,
If you leave me..."

Send help nudes
Back to top Go down
vbooy57
Racing Legend

PostSubject: Re: AERS Contract Chart OLD   Mon May 18, 2015 7:13 pm

So far Averell Motorsports driver Tim Averell has denied the possibility of Ike Durbin being released from his contract early. Both Durbin and sponsor 5 Gum are signed through 2016.

Warped Tour: Crown the Empire, Blessthefall, I See Stars, August Burns Red, Bring Me the Horizon, Hands Like Houses, Chiodos, Forever Came Calling, We Came as Romans, Woe, is Me, No Bragging Rights, Stick to Your Guns (7/17/13)

Upcoming Shows:
Our Last Night, Lions Lions, Famous Last Words, SycAmour, Red Hands (8/13/13)
Shinedown, Papa Roach, Skillet, In This Moment, We As Human (8/20/13)
Katatonia, Cult of Luna, Intronaut, Tesseract (9/26/13)
Between the Buried and Me, The Faceless, The Contortionist, The Safety Fire (10/21/13)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AERS Contract Chart OLD   

Back to top Go down

AERS Contract Chart OLD
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8