View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Nick399
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: AERS Contract Chart OLD   Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:44 pm

Kody Lachner Extends Contract

Kody Lachner has extended his contract with Renesse Racing's 34 car through the 2015 season. Lachner, who has had some awful luck this year, signed a deal worth lower than his previous salary. Pepsi will jump on board for the 2015 season, and now the team just has one spot left, that being the 87 of Casey Lester, who reports have said has not been in negotiations with Renesse Racing as of yet.

Kash will not return to Ultsch Enterprises; Future of Hendricks unknown

Jared Kash will not return to BUE for the 2015 season. Reports came out early in the week and were confirmed by Larry Hartman, spokesperson for the team. "Jared's performance has been way below expectations this season. We know we have more underlying problems with the team, but the sponsors are not happy and we're losing money with the 50 team right now, and it's safe to say a change for the 2015 season will rebuild that team going forward." He also went on to say that Ted Hendricks, the driver of the #56 Vault Dodge, was questionable on a contract buyout for next season, which would still cost the team money. "At this point, we need a full team change and right now Ted's performance won't cut it. We were willing to cut him some slack, as he's been with us for a while and shown his worth, but the business side of things has to come first sometimes."

DiCario in Contract Talks; McDonald's to sponsor 96?

Mack DiCario is currently having a very solid 2014 season. His contract expires this season, and team owner Sam Davids stated that contract talks have been going smooth with himself and DiCario's agent. While he couldn't give a timetable as to when the contract will be completed, he did state that, "We've had great interest in sponsors for the 96 in 2015, including some big name companies. We're working hard on signing Mack as our #1 priority. We don't want to lose this kid." aaroracing.com senior writer Herman Jones reported that McDonald's was the "big name" company the team was talking to.

"'cuz you dyin' if you don't live..."

Last edited by Nick399 on Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://awnmotorsports.forumandco.com
ElectricWolf71
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AERS Contract Chart OLD   Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:46 pm

Lester looking to resign with Renesse, confirm 4th spot on team

With 8 races complete at this point in the 2014 AARO AMP Energy Racing Series season and only 10 starts in his AERS career, Casey Lester has had the picture-perfect season of a full-time rookie. He already has two wins to his name (Boston and Delaware) and sits healthily inside the Top 10 in the points standings. With his current position, there's no question that he would like to continue driving for Renesse Racing for the current season and seasons to come.

When asked about his car for Darlington prior to qualifying, he responded "It drives pretty well and I hope I can hang onto it in the race." Then he put his hand in the air, was silent for a few moments before saying "What? You haven't asked me about next year yet?" and laughed about it as a few reporters did likewise. "Nah, but if you were to ask me about my situation here, I couldn't be any happier. The team treats its drivers very well and they've helped me out so much since 2011-2012. I don't really see any reason why they'd let me go, to be honest, with the season I've had so far, so I'm pretty confident about next season so far."

Lester ultimately held onto his #87 Aflac Ford, coming home in 8th place in the Armor All 200 and reinforcing his confidence of retaining the 4th seat at Renesse.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AERS Contract Chart OLD   Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:29 pm

R&R Racing Technologies to leave AARO?

Although all 4 cars in the R&R/Smith Motorsports alliance are locked in and performing above expectations, Nick Dawson has plans to pursue an endurance racing career. He had a strong relationship with one of the owners, and initially the team was "ok" with downsizing to one car. However, Nathan Smith has expressed interest in buying the team if it becomes a single car team.

Nathan Smith breaks out as owner-driver, feels the load

(taken from a Darlington post-race interview)

"It doesn't take a genius to see that my qualifying has sucked recently. It's hard to enough to manage a business and race, but both me and my crew work our asses off to finish in the midfield. I'd love to own a team but, even to my surprise, my actual racing career is taking off."

Smith asks Cris Crompton to help manage team after 2014

Former AARO driver Cris Crompton has been away from racing since his 2005 Talladega crash, announced interest in starting a team. However, the unexpected rise of his younger son took away one of the 2 drivers he planned on employing (the other being Clint). So, he was enticed by the offer from Nathan Smith to become majority owner of the team currently known as Smith Motorsports. Nathan Smith and Cris Crompton compiled this preliminary team chart

#38?-Casey Anderson?
Both the number and driver are "probably correct yet unconfirmed" says Crompton.

#83-Nathan Smith
confirmed

#84-Carson Crompton
confirmed

#89?-Tim Averell
The number is most likely a placeholder. Tim Averell will likely driver for the team for at least 2015. If he is unavailable or declines an offer, the drive will have "An open competition".

An official name, sponsors, and manufacturer backing is unknown at this time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AERS Contract Chart OLD   Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:42 pm

AARO going das auto?

Volkswagen has expressed interest in joining AARO in at least a limited form beginning in 2014. They have contacted several teams, the only response was from Nathan Smith and Cris Crompton. However, with no stand alone truck being produced (though its been rumored) yet, this may be an obstacle. Pontiac denied an offer by Volkswagen to buy their stock car program earlier this month

Sponsors, Sponsors, Sponsors

Many companies have approached Smith, and to a lesser extent, Cris Crompton, about sponsoring any of the 4 cars for at least a few races in the 2015 races. Below are a list of rumored sponsors for each car

#38? - Casey Anderson?
Castrol: If Anderson is driving the car, Castrol will likely be the primary sponsor.
Arby's: Trying to talk with Coke representatives about weather it's a conflict of interest if they sponsor different cars at different times.

#83 - Nathan Smith
Wrigley: Skittles, Starburst, and any of it;s chewing gums...
Coke Zero, like 2014, will be represented in 2 races
Arizona: see above

#84 - Carson Crompton
Vans: confirmed as primary sponsor
TGI Froday's: dates may be bought out by below sponsors...
Ritz Crackers
Lowe's

#?? - Tim Averell
Sony was tied to the other part owner of R&R, who is leaving after 2014. They may still stay with Averell, but it is unexpected. Few large offers have been given to this team

Lowe's is available, but has not responded to the team's offer yet.

Offers have been given to Ritz, Coke, and Wrigley as a full-time sponsor as well
Back to top Go down
ElectricWolf71
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AERS Contract Chart OLD   Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:57 pm

Nathan's to sponsor Lester later in 2014?

Rumors have spread that a third sponsor for the #87 Renesse Racing Ford has been acquired, but so far, nothing is confirmed. Casey Lester has been reported to be in talks with Nathan's Famous Hot Dogs' representatives about potentially having the company sponsor his car for select races in 2014 and potentially beyond.

"Nathan's are the only hot dogs I eat", said Lester, "mostly because I'm picky as hell about food, but also because they're the best damn hot dogs I've had in my life. Look at me; I'm promoting them and they aren't even sponsoring me! Laughing But that's just me being 100% honest with people. I'd have no objection to them coming onboard to my car, but of course, that's up to the team to decide."

Brewer to run #97 at Saskatchewan, future races with Renesse?

The inagural champion of the Palm Tree racing League XM Radio Grand National Series finally got a shot at AARO glory at McKinley as he qualified inside the Top 15 for the main race and finished in 17th despite crashing on the final lap. He doesn't seem to be stopping there. He has shown much interest in perhaps running an AAPT schedule for Ritcher Racing, Renesse's satellite operation, but there have been talks of him likely returning to drive the 97 again at Saskatchewan. Nothing is confirmed as of now, but all odds seem to indicate such an opportunity for him will come up.

Bell's 2015 plans up in the air; Juveno to be sponsored by Taco Bell for unconfirmed time, 2015 status also uncertain

Following what can be concluded as an abysmal start to the 2014 season, Preston Bell's situation at JN Motorsports is uncertain, even for the remainder of the season. Almost all of the drivers behind the wheel of the #36 car for that team, namely Brian Wilson, ran poorly during his tenure and was not retained by the team the following year. Bell has yet to comment upon his situation, however, he has not been approached by any AARO reporters recently due to the lack of performance he's shown so far.

On the other hand, Bell's fellow rookie, Barry Juveno, has done quite well in the Keith Davis Motorsports #52 for a somewhat 11th-hour deal. He's seemingly done good enough to attract Taco Bell to the car as a sponsor for the remainder of the season. The team was believed to have announced that Taco Bell would be thhe primary sponsor on the 52 for the rest of the season, but Juveno did not confirm that, saying that "JD is still gon' be on da 52 car. I'mma make damn sure o' dat." When asked about Juveno, some fans said that they think that he will leave KDM at season's end to search for a different team, but this isn't confirmed to be Juveno's intention at this time.

Back to top Go down
Nick399
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: AERS Contract Chart OLD   Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:58 pm

RUMOR: Contract negotiations have begun between Lester, Renesse Racing

aaroracing.com senior reporter Griffin Arsek reported today that trusted sources have confirmed that Renesse Racing and Casey Lester have begun negotiations to renew Lester's contract to drive with the team. Lester's contract will expire 24 hours after the Saskatchewan 250, the AERS season finale, to become a Free Agent if an extension is not reached before then. Lester is set to be making $1 million this season and should expect a raise after his stellar 2014 performance, regardless of what occurs the rest of the season.

REPORT: Shawn Glossum to become Free Agent

Shawn Glossum has reportedly told sources he will not renew his contract with Kenny Gerrelds Inc. for the 2015 season. Glossum, who just recently won at Darlington, has struggled his whole stint at KGI, and it may be time to move on. Glossum made $8 million for the last four years, but that number should drop significantly for his next contract. Miller Lite has already stated they will not return to KGI regardless if Glossum is driving for them or not.

KDM to renumber 52; Juveno to leave team for 2015

Keith Davis Motorsports will renumber the #52 next season to #6, and may open up another car, that being #9. Barry Juveno has reportedly turned down contract talks and will look elsewhere in Free Agency. Juveno currently sits 7th in points, but could be looking for a more well-funded ride.

McDonald's to sponsor DiCario

McDonald's will jump aboard Sam Davids Racing's #96 Buick Regal for 2015. Ally Financial does not have the funds SDR is looking for to sponsor the 96 primarily for next season, and thus will not have any sponsorship at all with the team.

Back to top Go down
Nick399
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: AERS Contract Chart OLD   Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:34 am

Bell out at JN?

Preston Bell has obviously not had the rookie season he would have liked. The JN Motorsports driver has a best finish of 19th at the Delaware Speedway in Ontario; he's made 3 races all season. His one year contract expires this offseason, and it has been speculated around the garage that he will indeed be out of the 36. If true, this would be JN's fourth driver change for the struggling 36 team at their organization. Darcy Lusk, Brian Hensler, Bell and Brian Wilson have all taken turns in the 36 the past 4 years, all with little to no success. The car is cursed you could say, but that isn't stopping the team from letting yet another driver go. Bell would obviously be a free agent if this occurs, and may be regulated to an AAPT ride next season, as his stock value wouldn't be too high after his poor performance.

Back to top Go down
vbooy57
Racing Legend

PostSubject: Re: AERS Contract Chart OLD   Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:42 pm

NathanSmith83 wrote:
AARO going das auto?
#?? - Tim Averell
Sony was tied to the other part owner of R&R, who is leaving after 2014.  They may still stay with Averell, but it is unexpected.  Few large offers have been given to this team

Lowe's is available, but has not responded to the team's offer yet.

Offers have been given to Ritz, Coke, and Wrigley as a full-time sponsor as well
Been hearing Stanley Tools, which sponsored Averell back in 2012 with his McKinley one off, has been engaged in talks regarding partial to full 2015 sponsorship.

Warped Tour: Crown the Empire, Blessthefall, I See Stars, August Burns Red, Bring Me the Horizon, Hands Like Houses, Chiodos, Forever Came Calling, We Came as Romans, Woe, is Me, No Bragging Rights, Stick to Your Guns (7/17/13)

Upcoming Shows:
Our Last Night, Lions Lions, Famous Last Words, SycAmour, Red Hands (8/13/13)
Shinedown, Papa Roach, Skillet, In This Moment, We As Human (8/20/13)
Katatonia, Cult of Luna, Intronaut, Tesseract (9/26/13)
Between the Buried and Me, The Faceless, The Contortionist, The Safety Fire (10/21/13)
Back to top Go down
Nick399
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: AERS Contract Chart OLD   Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:02 am

REPORT: Lester; Renesse Racing come to terms on new contract

Word from the AARO garage leaving the Canaan Valley Speedpark is that Renesse Racing and Casey Lester have come to terms on a contract extension. Hearing its a deal worth $5.5M AAV, 4.5M more than his previous deal with the team. The length of the contract has yet to be announced, in fact, the deal itself is just a report, but news is finally coming about this situation, and we'll hear more in the coming days.

Kash to JN?

JN Motorsports is going to have their hands full with selecting a new driver for the 36 in 2015 if they do, infact let Preston Bell go. A lot of big name free agents and prospects rising through the ranks could be possibilities for that car. The new rumor is that Jared Kash will go to the 36 next year, from a reporter that covers mostly JN Motorsports. Nothing official has been stated about this or anything involving JN for next season, so this should be taken with a grain of salt.

Back to top Go down
Nick399
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: AERS Contract Chart OLD   Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:13 pm

Lester Extended

Casey Lester has signed a 3 year, $15M extension with Renesse Racing to keep driving the 87 through 2017. Statement from Roger Renesse:

"We are pleased to have this young superstar locked up in our system. We look forward to continued success with the 87 team."

Back to top Go down
Nick399
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: AERS Contract Chart OLD   Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:45 am

Starbucks to Sponsor Sauer; Red Robin's Future with team in Doubt?

GSR officials announced today that Starbucks would sponsor Greg Sauer's #24 Toyota for the 2015 season. This means Red Robin, sponsor for Mario Lancer's #27 in 2014, is likely to be leaving the team for good. Starbucks has never previously run in the AARO, and they will look forward to unveiling their car in the coming weeks in preparation for the new season.

"We're very pleased to have them on board," said Greg Sauer himself, "Sponsorship was and still is our primary focus for 2015, and it's nice to have some of that set up for us now."

Mario Lancer could not be reached for comment.

Pilar, McRaes, Barley, Hoping to get AERS Careers Underway

David Pilar, Earl and Zach McRae, and Ryan Barley have each been in development series' for quite a while now. In fact, all but Earl ran in the truck series in 2012. The four have been very open in their interest in moving up into the AERS, despite not being as high in the points as they'd like to. Only Earl McRae is having a solid season of the four, and while it's guys like Ike Durbin, Sebastian Morris and Keith Jesse who probably would be more likely to be in an AERS seat next season, all four believe it's their time to step into the big time. Talking to each, they all expressed that they need that one chance and they all said the team that they get it from, will not regret it.

Lowrey to be Bought Out by Garth Enterprises

EDMONTON, AB -- Breaking news reports have surfaced that Ross Lowrey's current contract with Garth Enterprises will be bought out in the 2014 offseason, making Lowrey a free agent once again. The buyout will impact the team for one more season cash-wise, but will make more room in the future to make the team into a dominating one. It is unknown whether the team will trim down to 3 cars or not, but for right now, the 80 is officially open for the 2015 season.

Back to top Go down
VerizonGuy12
World Racing Legend

PostSubject: Re: AERS Contract Chart OLD   Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:45 pm

SILVER GREEN RACING
Dodge Charger

10 - Brian Hensler -- Mobil 1
3 Year (2016), $26.42 Million Deal -- $8.8 Million/yr., Signed before 2013 season

7 - Jason Miller -- MONSTER Energy
3 Year (2016), $26.42 Million Deal -- $8.8 Million/yr., Signed before 2013 season

12 - Brad Kurtis -- K&N Filters?
2 Year (2016), $15 Million Deal -- $7.5 Million/yr., Signed before 2015 season

AYG Affiliate: Silver Green Racing

Sweeney has been impressed with his drivers so far even thought Miller has failed to qualify on a few occasions.The team could bring Brad Kurtis up to the AERS, if they are approved, with K&N Filters most likely to follow.
UPDATE: Mobil 1 replaces Shell as primary sponsorship on the #10 as it contract was expired. MONSTER Energy returns to the #7.
UPDATE: The third car will be numbered 12 as per SGR tradition.

Last edited by VerizonGuy12 on Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:11 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/Michael29Shell

PostSubject: Re: AERS Contract Chart OLD   Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:33 pm

Wouldn't Mobil 1 be conflicting with Shell because it's owned by Exxon? In most racing sponsorships, it's been the "ExxonMobil" car.
Back to top Go down
vbooy57
Racing Legend

PostSubject: Re: AERS Contract Chart OLD   Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:06 pm

NathanSmith83 wrote:
Wouldn't Mobil 1 be conflicting with Shell because it's owned by Exxon?  In most racing sponsorships, it's been the "ExxonMobil" car.
Sponsorship guru if my driver picked up Stanley Tools for next year would there be any complications? I am serious i have no idea

Warped Tour: Crown the Empire, Blessthefall, I See Stars, August Burns Red, Bring Me the Horizon, Hands Like Houses, Chiodos, Forever Came Calling, We Came as Romans, Woe, is Me, No Bragging Rights, Stick to Your Guns (7/17/13)

Upcoming Shows:
Between the Buried and Me, The Faceless, The Contortionist, The Safety Fire (10/21/13)
Back to top Go down
VerizonGuy12
World Racing Legend

PostSubject: Re: AERS Contract Chart OLD   Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:14 pm

NathanSmith83 wrote:
Wouldn't Mobil 1 be conflicting with Shell because it's owned by Exxon?  In most racing sponsorships, it's been the "ExxonMobil" car.

Edited in response to that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/Michael29Shell

PostSubject: Re: AERS Contract Chart OLD   Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:26 pm

vbooy57 wrote:
NathanSmith83 wrote:
Sponsorship guru if  my driver picked up Stanley Tools for next year would there be any complications? I am serious i have no idea

No, but in that case, and since we're both active members, R&R (or if you should chose to change the name) could stay open.
Back to top Go down
kensethfan
World Racing Legend

Location : Living in a box under the stairs in the corner of the basement in the house half a block away from Jerry's Bait Shop (You know the place).

PostSubject: Re: AERS Contract Chart OLD   Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:15 am

Both Contey Motorsports cars will be back full-time for 2015, but the team might go to new management. The addition of a third car for that team is possible, but not confirmed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kensethfanracing.webs.com/

PostSubject: Re: AERS Contract Chart OLD   Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:16 am

R&R Racing Technologies to stay open and remain tied to Smith's team, under new name and management

With Nick Dawson's and half of the team's ownership trip to Europe beginning in 2015, this team may have a total makeover next year.  Tim Averell himself may be part owner, at least of his own car.  This leaves decisions and deals on number and sponsorships up to him (hinthint)

However, the 2nd team will be completely re-branded for 2015...

55 - ??? - 5 Gum

As part of the Mars/Wrigley agreement, R&R gets Wrigley's popular 5 brand.

Casey Anderson to JN? Gerrelds?

After Anderson's stellar performances in his 2 starts this year, many have tabbed him as the sports' next young star.  Not turning 21 until mid January, even his skeptics can't deny that his age leaves time for improvement.  His seemingly lifelong career tie to Nathan Smith's team however may be cut. He denied a 2 year, 4 million dollar contract offered to him earlier this week, saying "I'd like to explore more options."  Wild speculations have ensued.  The first of which was to replace Preston Bell in the 36 at JN Motorsports.  He flat out denied that, however denied to comment on taking over the famous 09 at KGI.  However, Gerrelds himself denied having any talks with Anderson.  Even taking over the 80 at Garth has been tossed around, even though that car existing next year is in doubt.  One thing is clear, Anderson's options are definitely open.

Volkswagen officially in AARO beginning in 2015

Volkswagen has finalized its deal with AARO to run its Passat model in the AERS, AAPT, and LNT beginning in 2015.  Volkswagen joins Toyota, which is making its return to the AARO, as the new manufacturers for 2015.  Crompton and Smith spearheaded the Volkswagen movement, and it is unknown whether any teams outside of C-S Motorsports and its subsidiaries will run the Passat next year.

C-S Motorsports releases preliminary 2015 team chart
Crompton-Smith Motorsports (60% ownership Cris Crompton, 40% Nathan Smith)

8 - ??? - Wrigley candies (Skittles (9 races)/Starburst (7 races), and Arizona Sweet Tea (5 races))

Both Crompton and Smith have "no idea right now" who will drive this car

38 - Casey Anderson? -- Mars products (M&M's, Snickers, 3 Musketeers, Milky Way, Mars, Twix)

Casey Anderson has been offered a 2 year, 4 million dollar deal.  However, he "wishes to explore more options at this point."

83 - Nathan Smith -- Wrigley (Juicy Fruit, Doublemint, Winterfresh, Big Red)
No Contract - Part team owner

Nathan Smith, after a fantastic 2014 season, has emerged as a star in the world of motorsports.  He apparently is a great negotiator as well.  After a 12-race deal with the Skittles brand in 2014, he coaxed the Mars/Wrigley conglomerate to sponsor the whole operation.

84 - Carson Crompton? -- Vans? (16 races) / Pedigree (2 races) / Arizona Sweet Tea (3 races)
Currently in negotiations, has 1 year, 1 million left on current contract

After a just as successful, though less lucky, 2014 season, Crompton wants more than a million in 2015.  However, this was before his father became majority owner of the team.  It is unknown at this time whether this hurts or helps the team's chances of re-signing him.

A secondary issue further complicates the 84 team's situation for Smith.  He may have to put those apparently impressive negotiation skills to work.  Vans is tied to Carson through at least 2015.  However, Mars/Wrigley wishes to sponsor all 4 of the C-S Motorsports cars.  The list of sponsors is "subject to change", says Smith, on this car.

Last edited by NathanSmith83 on Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vbooy57
Racing Legend

PostSubject: Re: AERS Contract Chart OLD   Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:58 am

R&R Racing Technologies re-branding as Averell Motorsports
Tim Averell will be 51% owner of the team he drives for in 2015. He is bringing Stanley Tools onto what will be the #75 Pontiac Grand Prix in what will be a two year deal through 2016. The team is reaching out to various drivers for the #55 5 Gum machine, the names of which are not yet available.

Upcoming Shows:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AERS Contract Chart OLD   Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:34 pm

Only thing is that the team would need to run Volkswagen. Also, renaming because one of the R's was Dawson's character. Other than that, thanks!
Back to top Go down
Nick399
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: AERS Contract Chart OLD   Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:11 pm

JN Motorsports To Add Fourth Car?; Reportedly Close to Signing Shawn Glossum

After gaining enough funds, JN officials stated this morning that JN Motorsports would like to expand their AERS team to compete with the likes of Renesse Racing and Garth Enterprises. While JN has struggled running just three cars, the team apparently has gained some useful information and hired some brand new technicians to work on their cars from now on, allowing the team to expand while still having four quality racecars at the track every week. The rumored number of the fourth car is 33, but other numbers with rumors attached to them are 9 and 50. More will hopefully surface on this, soon.

Another story from the garage at Bristol this weekend was the potential signing of free agent Shawn Glossum, who pilots the 09 car currently for Kenny Gerrelds, Inc. Glossum has already told KGI he will not be returning, and a ride at the revamped JN Motorsports could be the next step in Glossum's career. He wants to win, and JN Motorsports may be the hot destination for free agents if they want that opportunity fast.

Back to top Go down
vbooy57
Racing Legend

PostSubject: Re: AERS Contract Chart OLD   Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:15 am

Ike Durbin confirmed for 2nd Averell Motorsports car
Current AAPT points leader Ike Durbin, who has recently gained a few (if unfortunate) AERS attempts and starts under his belt has signed to what is currently Nick Dawson's car as Dawson leaves for Europe. "We're happy to have a driver of this caliber moving up to the series we feel he belongs in full time. We've talked to the guys from 5 Gum and they are just excited as we are for the next two seasons." While the exact details are unknown, Averell has confirmed Durbin and 5 Gum are signed through 2016 to the #55 Volkswagen.

Upcoming Shows:

Last edited by vbooy57 on Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nick399
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: AERS Contract Chart OLD   Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:26 am

vbooy57 wrote:
Ike Durbin confirmed for 2nd Averell Motorsports car
Current AAPT points leader Ike Durbin, who has recently gained a few (if unfortunate) AERS attempts and starts under his belt has signed to what is currently Nick Dawson's car as Dawson leaves for Europe. "We're happy to have a driver of this caliber moving up to the series we feel he belongs in full time. We've talked to the guys from 5 Gum and they are just excited as we are for the next two seasons." While the exact details are unknown, Averell has confirmed Durbin and 5 Gum are signed through 2016 to the #75 Volkswagen.

Durbin to the 75 or 55? Good move btw.

Back to top Go down
vbooy57
Racing Legend

PostSubject: Re: AERS Contract Chart OLD   Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:33 am

oops I mean 55 will correct

Upcoming Shows:
Back to top Go down
Weatherman
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: AERS Contract Chart OLD   Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:45 pm

The Unnamed Team/Jerry Richson Motorsports (whatever you wish to call it) news.

Jerry Richson on Engines: "We are looking to overhaul our engine department after this season, which we are not sure at this point may require a switch of manufacturers, but we doubt it."

Jerry Richson on his decision: "I am not going anywhere, I love racing. I don't mind the struggles I go through. You can expect me to keep my sponsors and be back in 2015. And no, I am not telling you how much I'm getting paid."

Jerry Richson on a possible team expansion: "I would love to reach out to people looking for a full-time ride. We are looking at a couple of candidates right now, but nothing is set in stone yet. If we do open a 3rd team, it will be the 51 car."

David Lee Bibson on his decision: "If we finish top 30 in points, which is seeming to be a battle this season, I will return for at least another season, but if not, I'm closing the door on this chapter of my life."

Greg Knee to AERS?

Greg Knee on rumors of him coming to AERS: "I have considered and thought about it, but not unless I finish top five in the points, so while it's a consideration, not really sure yet."

Jack Jefferson to full-time ride?

Jack Jefferson on rumors of him getting full-time ride: "If the series will allow a 60 year old rookie, then sure why not? I would love to do more then just McKinley. Been talking around, but haven't heard much yet."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AERS Contract Chart OLD   

Back to top Go down

AERS Contract Chart OLD
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next