» How bad was the "split/fight/whatever it was"
Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:35 pm by Josh Mertz

» The Music Thread
Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:37 pm by vbooy57

» 2015 PTRL XM Radio National Series Schedule
Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:11 am by ElectricWolf71

» Leckliter to return to AARO?
Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:56 am by DLeck6211

» 2015 PTRL XM Radio National Series Race 12: Music City (Fender 150)
Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:56 am by PCOPirate81

» 2017 Paint List
Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:55 pm by vbooy57

» 2015 PTRL XM Radio National Series Main Thread/Info
Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:37 pm by ElectricWolf71

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 69 on Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:25 pm
Statistics
We have 110 registered users
The newest registered user is garry9

Our users have posted a total of 43408 messages in 2708 subjects
Top posters
Nick399 (7428)

ElectricWolf71 (3933)

DLeck6211 (3612)

Its Webzic (3205)

Tanrar (2917)

VincentGiac426 (2365)

VerizonGuy12 (1943)

kensethfan (1904)

Tyson Lautenschlager (1658)

Jrod (1643)

Share | 

The AERS Pre-Race Show Episode 4: Lowell

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nick399
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: The AERS Pre-Race Show Episode 4: Lowell   Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:53 pm

Hello everyone and welcome to The AERS Pre-Race Show Episode4 at the Lowell Superspeedway for the Red Devil 150 here on ASN presented by AAA. I am your host Jeff Klinger, as always.

Today we're at the Lowell Superspeedway, a 2 mile superspeedway with a boatload of banking all over the track. The new pavement has provided some great racing so far, we'll see if the AARO can put on a great show here as well.

The big story in the AERS once again has to do with JN Motorsports, it seems like the whole AARO media revolves around them. Brian Hensler was let go from the 36 team following the Lowell qualifying race. JN was fed up with his performance and it was only a matter of time before Hensler was let go. Eichholtz Motorsports released a statement that they will switch to the Buick chassis in 2011, that team has been quiet so far in the 2010 season, maybe a change in chassis will bring them into contention for 2011. Another story is the new Dangerous Dog Racing lineup for 2011. Tyson Lautenschlager will stay, but there will be a new driver by the name of Noah Krongoz piloting the 49. Noah is an unknown driver that the AARO has little information about, we'll see if he can get some success in the future. Dangerous Dog Racing also added a third car to their lineup. Former AERS driver and current Verizon Veterans/Rookie League driver Darrien Maneren will come back to drive the #65 Ford Falcon with unknown sponsorship in 2011. That's a very nice pickup by DDR and I think it will pay off. ANOTHER new story is the release of the first version of the 2011 driver chart. A lot of changes occurring. You can check out those charts at aaroracing.com. Down to Sam Davids with last weeks winner Ross Lowrey.

Davids: Thank you Jeff, I'm standing here next to Mr. Road Course. We're not at a road course today, how do you like these superspeedways?

Lowrey: Road Courses are definitely my strength, I don't typically like superspeedways, and that won't change today.

Davids: After your win last weekend, how is Renesse feeling about the rest of 2010?

Lowrey: Oh it's huge. When the team with the most wins and championships goes over a year without winning a race, it's a morale booster in the shop to win a race like that one.

Davids: How's your car this weekend?

Lowrey: It's not where I'd like it to start the race, it'll be good in the long runs. This setup isn't my favorite but we'll deal with it.

Davids: This is your backup car, right?

Lowrey: Yes. It drives just like our primary did off the truck, too bad we tore the primary up in practice, though.

Davids: Okay, good luck today.

Lowrey: Thanks.

Davids: Jeff.

Thank you, Sam. Well, it's that time again. Austin Hackk now joins us on the set, this week he'll talk about the Lowell Superspeedway, who to look out for, and how to play the strategy game here. Aust.

Hackk: Thanks, Jeff, although I prefer you call me Austin. (Chuckles) The Lowell Superspeedway has a lot of rich history. Infact, I wouldn't be surprised if someone with experiance here wins it today...Josh Mertz, Mary Mertz, Tyson Lautenschlager, and that's all I can really think of at the moment. This track was repaved after the race here in March. The new pavement is much smoother, although the pavers put two or three bumps on the back-straightaway for a little bit of a challenge, I guess. There will be some long green flag runs here at Lowell, and it's very important to know when to pit and how to conserve your fuel. There will most likely be a green flag stop near the 25 lap mark and another one around the 15 to go mark. If you pit a little bit earlier than everyone else, and you get a fast stop with no more cautions until the end, you should win the race easily. 75 laps, two pit stops and lots of drafting, the Lowell Superspeedway. Jeff.

Jeff: Down to Kyle Anist standing by with Tyler Deefer, or....wait what?

Deefer: Hi, I'm Tyler Deefer with Kyle Anist. (At this point, you can hear Jeff laughing in the background). Kyle, why didn't you turn out to be as good looking as your brother? No homo or anything...

Kyle: Gimmie the mic Tyler (Laughs).

Deefer: Can you answer my question?

Kyle: No.

Deefer: Lemme rephrase. Why am I so handsome and your not?

Kyle: (Laughs) You think your handsome, even your girlfriend doesn't think that!

Deefer: I wouldn't be talking shorty.

Kyle: JEFF BACK TO YOU!!

Jeff: Hahahaha. (Laughs). ha aha Look at 'em! He's so short! Can't reach the mic in Tylers hand...Anyways, that about wraps it up. For more AARO news, press releases, highlights and more, visit aaroracing.com. Here are my picks along with Hackky's. See you later!

JEFF'S PICKS:

Win/Contenders

1. 46 Tyler Deefer -- He's funny!

2. 34 Kody Lachner -- I just think that teams been outstanding so far.

3. 72 Patrick Eichholtz -- Has experience, has talent, has a few wins, I think he can get something good today.

Bad Race

1. 87 Mikael Carter -- Just getting back, don't see much from him anymore.

2. 00 Tyson Lautenschlager -- I think maybe that team lost something from a disappointing last week.

3. 4 Alex Jates -- He's iffy. I never really thought he had what it takes.

AUSTIN'S PICKS:

Win/Contenders

1. 3 Jake Bauffard -- I'm thinking Ron Mertz taught him a thing or two about Lowell...?

2. 03 Brad Simmons -- Superspeedway King here in the AERS.

3. 12 Louis Tellez -- He won the only other superspeedway race, I think he gets a top 10.

Bad Race

1. 5 Casey Anderson -- Still needs experience, that's all there is to it.

2. 02 Ted Hendricks -- I think that Daytona run was a fluke to tell you the truth...

3. 57 Jack Lucas Samson -- Since when did this guy have luck?

"'cuz you dyin' if you don't live..."
Back to top Go down
http://awnmotorsports.forumandco.com

PostSubject: Re: The AERS Pre-Race Show Episode 4: Lowell   Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:13 pm

Can I put Ron in the car for Lowell? You can send the car to the back of the grid to compensate this driver change.
Back to top Go down
Nick399
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: The AERS Pre-Race Show Episode 4: Lowell   Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:36 pm

Josh Mertz wrote:
Can I put Ron in the car for Lowell? You can send the car to the back of the grid to compensate this driver change.

Sorry, Josh, I'm rendering the video right now...

"'cuz you dyin' if you don't live..."
Back to top Go down
http://awnmotorsports.forumandco.com

PostSubject: Re: The AERS Pre-Race Show Episode 4: Lowell   Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:47 pm

It's ok then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The AERS Pre-Race Show Episode 4: Lowell   

Back to top Go down

The AERS Pre-Race Show Episode 4: Lowell
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1